Allow User to access hotmail through otlook using proxy

I have to setup outlook 6.0 for user hotmail account and
that user has no direct internet. I have proxy through
which i have to give this.

I tried it in tools-->options-->Connections-->Internet
Connection sharing--> (It open Internet properties of I.E
connection TAB) in the connection tab --LAN setting -->
proxy server -->i gave proxy IP.

This all does not help as the error is proxy requires
Authentication.

How can i configure client somputer as he does not get
error message and he is able to download email through
outlook.

I do not want to give direct internet connection.

Thanks
Jazzy

0
anonymous (74722)

count cells using multiple criteria
Can anyone show me how to count the number of rows containing two or more criteria? For example, if one column has the text "DO" and another column has the text "RD11" how do I count only those rows that contain both DO and RD11? One way: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="DD"),--(B1:B1000="RD11")) In article <0F41177E-45A0-4B0B-AE33-6BCCF2F3B8D1@microsoft.com>, Alex68 <Alex68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone show me how to count the number of rows containing two or more > criteria? For example, if one column has the te...

Disc access when scrolling through my emails
Hi, I have a problem with my outlook 2003 (Win XP): Every time I scroll through the list of emails outlook accesses the hard disc even if I do not open the email and the preview window is deactivated. The result is a pause before I can go to the next email in the list. Surprisingly the problem is solved if I open the email and close it. Next time I navigate to that email in the list there is no disc access (seems to be cached). Unfortunatly if I close Outlook an reopen it, the whole story starts from the beginning... Does anybody have an idea ? Thanks Urs ...

Old Users in a single mailbox
Hi all, I have had a request to forward all emails directed to old employees to a single central folder that could be administered easily.. i am thinking this is possible with exchange, but dont know how to achieve it. I imagine i should have to create a new mailbox that admins can add to their Outlook folder list, and then somehow make a list of all incoming email to the server to certian addresses to be forwarded here.. any ideas guys? thanks! Add all the email aliases to a single mailbox. Not very elegant but it should work. Nue "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.c...

Exchange 5.5: Administrator
I'd like to be able to send mail as a user on my system. Currently, we use 3rd party software to track helpdesk emails and such. People continue to email my box when they should be sending the requests to support. I'd like to forward all of these emails to support from their accounts so they can track their support request. Here's the catch: I want to do this without being a delegate for their account. Is this possible? ...

cannot access reports remotely via web
Hi, When trying to access reports in CRM, i received the "Crystal Reports Logon Error. Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." However, if i launch the browser in the server CRM is installed i am able to view all reports without any error. I've checked that NT Authority/Authenticated and NT Authority/Intergrated is added to the builtin user account. Anything I missed here? Regards, JM Try this critical update.... http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-017.mspx Peter "Jordan M." <jordanm@37.com> wrote in message news:eGNo0w9Z...

Pivot Chart/Report Help
I need some serious help here. I've been trying to figure this one out for 3 days now and I'm getting nowhere. I've searched google extensively for anyone else that might have been having this issue but come up with nothing. OK, I have a very simple pie chart created in Access 2003. It is basically just a form in which the default view is set to "Pivot Chart." If I view this on the screen, it looks fine. If I print out the form, the chart is upside down and backwards. If I print out the report in which the form is a sub-report, the chart is upside down and backward...

errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003)
I use Outlook 2003 I've tried to configure Hotmail on Outlook 2003 I keep getting the following errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003) -------------------------- errors -------------------------- Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' --------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Set Outlook 2000 up for Hotmail Account
i am running Outlook 2000 and amd trying to set it up to work with hotmail. The only help that i can find is for Outlook 2002 or 2003. Help. Um, that is because Hotmail is not supported in Outlook 2000? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, sarah asked: | i am running Outlook 2000 and amd trying to set it up to | work with hotmail. The only help that i can find is for | Outlook 2...

RMS MS Access Link
I just figured out a way to more easily manage my database items... You can use a linked table in MS access to connect to the SQL server and. Then the table can be edited in a spreadsheet-like view. Generally, you create a new blank database in Access. Then click on Tables. Right click and create a new linked table. Go through the motions to select your SQL database server and select the dbo.Item table. For more detailed information, search google or go to: http://www.frontpagehowto.com/sqlaccess.htm Jason I did made connection with MS Access but had an error when I try to access or ...

Terminating Application using ShellExecute return value
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I have a Main application that runs Child application using ShellExecute. When the Main application terminated, the Child application will also be terminated. I have tried to use the TerminateProcess but I think that's rather rough so I thought of if I can use the ShellExecute return value to terminate the process it ran. Is this possible? If it is not, what application terminate method that is safe? Thank you very much. On Dec 22, 12:08=A0pm, Landon <Lan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. > > I have a Main a...

CRM SF Outlook: Succesful Install, cannot access though
Can some one plz explain stepwise how to access CRM SFO. I cant locate any documentation to it. Thugh it has been succesfuly installed on my machine. Please guide me how to go around with it. Thanks g Best bet for free documentation is the Implementation Guide. Also this excellent site: http://www.mscrmexperts.com which happens to host a white paper you might be interested in on the SFO. info@sharedcal.co.uk www.sharedcal.co.uk Your fast route for team calendar view sharing in MSCRM 1.2! "Gautam Sachdev" <gautamsachdeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:739B7E8A-828E-415...

Using mathmatical functions on ranges that have #NA
I need to take the median of a column of data, but some of the cells in my intended range have the #NA or #Value error. When you try to use the functions with data cells that have error values, the result is an error value. I can't filter the rows of data because I need to have visibility to the information in other columns. median(a1:a5) = #NA A1 5 A2 6 A3 7 A4 8 A5 #NA Thanks I Mike, =Median(IF(ISNUMBER(A1:A5)=TRUE,A1:A5)) array entered (ctrl+shift+enter) Formula will appear in "{ }" HTH PC "mike" <mar@kurtasalmon.com> wrote in message news:008...

how do i create an html email using word
MY company would like a simple Word html newletter email that can be updated by various subsidaries. Ideally we'd like to "lock" formatting and some graphics and have editible regions. Any Help? Word is a poor html creation application. I doubt that Word's implementation will enable you to provide the elements you require - however set the web view to view the formatting and save as a web page.Better still use a proper html creation tool to create the page or create it as an attachment as a Word document form or (if you have the full version of Acrobat) a p...

AD Auditing of user accounts
I am interested in auditing account logon's for a handful of domain accounts in our 2008 AD domain. I am familiar with setting up domain auditing via GPO but not sure how to accomplish this task: I want to know when this handful of users login and know their IP address. I would also like this event information to be forwarded to a single txt file on the network so that I dont have to check the eventlog on all the domain controllers. Thanks in advance. Hello RC, Check out the script from Richard, exaclty made for this: http://www.rlmueller.net/Logon5.htm Best regards ...

cannot send e-mails using windows mail
I cannot send e-mails using my Windows e-mail. I think I have probably set it up incorrectly. How can I reset it so that I can use it? Thanks Glenn What happens when you try? Any error message? Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "glenn" <glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD0CE029-59E6-48E0-AF1F-6847C8D8B83A@microsoft.com... >I cannot send e-mai...

using a picture as a stacked bar in chart
I am wondering how to use a picture (a barrel or a glass) instead of the bar in a stacked bar chart. So rather than have a stacked bar with 4 colors I would have a picture of a glass with the 4 colors. Is this possible? and if so how can I do this? I've seen it in other presentations, but I don't know if it used other applications to create. Thanks Hi, You can use a picture as the fill picture. You will need 4 images to get different coloured glasses. Double click a series. On the Pattern Tab click Fill Effects. On the Picture tab use Select Picture. For xl2007 the Picture...

Shading text using keyboard shortcuts

Access 2007 error when sending email through Outlook 2007
I send email using this module: Sub sbSendMessage(argRecipient, argFrom, argSubject, argBody, argUserKey, argNbrEmail) Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Dim objOutlookAttach As Outlook.Attachment Dim tmpRecipient As String Dim tmpSubject As String Dim tmpBody As String Dim tmpFrom As String Dim tmpUserKey As Long Dim tmpNbrEmail As Integer tmpRecipient = argRecipient tmpSubject = argSubject tmpBody = argBody tmpFrom = argFrom tmpUserKey = argUserKey ...

Error with the Deployment Manager- access to the file \CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl refused
Dear all, Dear all, Configuration: CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 with the rollup 1.2 I 'm unable to deploy my customization . Indeed, as usual i created some new customization fields through the deployment manager and i added them to the account form. No problem with this. But when i launched the Deployment Manager for publishing it failed after a while and it seems there is a problem to access to the following ..xsl file: ...\CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl. Before i didn't have this problem. Strange? In the event log i have the message: "Erreur ProcessImportWorkItem : Access to the file &...

List of where queries are used?
I have an access database which has many queries which are leftover from various tests and temporary data extract needs. Is there a tool which can tell me which queries are used in all reports, queries, macros, or modules in the database? Hi Joseph, You might want to take a look at the Total Access Analyzer (< http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/BestPractices.html>). Or you can use Access's own Documenter. Run it on all the objects in Access with maximum reporting settings, and then export/save it to a file of some sort that can be searched (text, PDF, Wo...

copy and use vba code
Hi, I am relatively new to using vba. I have successfully recorded and used macros, and also have created simple procedures in vba to use as a macro. What I am trying to do now is copy and use vba code in excel and am having trouble. The situation is this: I found vba code in these forums that I would like to use. What I did was copy the code into a module in the VBAProject (Personal.XLS), where all my aforementioned macros are located. However, when I attempt to find the macro via the Tools>Macro>Macros menu item, it is not listed (all the other macros are). I then tried a new ...

OWA website access address
Hi I have several questions regarding OWA. Please help. 1.How do I set up OWA for users outside to access their inbox using http://www.company.com as oppose to http://ipaddress/exchange? 2.If I use frond-end server, does the server have to be DC or it does not matter as long as the server joins the domain? 3.Is it recommended to install certificate server on frond-end server if I want to use SSL? 4.Should I place frond-end server in DMZ then what ports should I open? Thank you very much. Um, unless your company doesn't plan on having a website, you'd be better off using some...

Access 2003 won`t start.....
I tried to start Access 2003 several times today after not using it for a while and it won`t start. I did a MS Office Pro repair, and a Reinstall. Neither has helped. I did not remove Office 2003 Pro and then reinstall from scratch yet. That is my next option. I read on the web that Access won`t start when IE7 is installed on my XP Home system. Outlook, PPoint, Publisher, Excel, etc. all start but not Access. Any suggestions? I looked through past threads but can find nothing on this subject. Thank You Plain -- what a mess! That may have been OWA (Outlook Web Access), but ...

Windows Mail Access to wireless router
Have just installed a wireless router which works ok with internet cxn. However unable to access via windows mail. Seems to point to old talktalk speed touch hardwire modem. How do l change to point to wireless router (also talktalk) Any help much appreciated -- mickG "Mick" <Mick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00415866-5FE0-4872-8EBA-C1C452E1782B@microsoft.com... > Have just installed a wireless router which works ok with internet cxn. > However unable to access via windows mail. Seems to point to old talktalk > speed touch hardw...

Do you use design patterns?
Just wanted to see how many people know the patterns in this book(http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Design-Patterns/Erich-Gamma/e/9780201633610/?itm=2) by heart, and how many have actually used a known pattern more than once? AliR. AliR (VC++ MVP) wrote: > Just wanted to see how many people know the patterns in this > book(http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Design-Patterns/Erich-Gamma/e/9780201633610/?itm=2) > by heart, and how many have actually used a known pattern more than once? > > AliR. This dust-collector has been sitting on my shelf for years. :) I believe many o...