Allow save copies of message option to be set by account

Hello,

I'm using IMAP for the first time, but also have POP3 accounts with no IMAP
support in Outlook 2007.

I want to save a single copy of my sent messages, after they are actually
sent. I can't do this in OL 2007, or at least if I can, without a bunch of
rules tinkering and/or negating a benefit of IMAP.

I don't like the rules setup, because it sends a copy of my POP3 e-mail to
the sent items folder when I hit the send button, not when the e-mail is
actually sent.

I'd like to have the ability to set the option of saving copies at the
account level. Now, either I can't save messages for my pop3 accounts after
they're actually sent from my outbox to the outgoing server, or I have to log
in to my IMAP account via Web and set the account to not keep copies of sent
items, or else I get duplicate copies of sent mail in OL.

Feel free to correct me if I'm missing something. I figure with a zillion
people using OL, this issue has come up before, but I don't see anything
having been done to accommodate the situation.
0
Vespasian (19)

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Multi Currency Revaluation Option
We have a cash account in Canada. The amount is reflected properly in our system in Canadian dollars. We changed the exchange rate at the beginning of the year. We would like to reflect this change on my beginning balances for the year 2005. When I try to run the revaluation for finance series for this account, it doesn't update the beginning balances. How do i update my beginning balances in functional currency? Try running a revalue for the last period of the prior year. Don't post it, just print to make sure it is doing what you want. (You may need to open up the fiscal perio...

Help, I cannot Save!

.pdf save as settings

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

OLK 2k7

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Duplicate Messages

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages