after some time sent mail turns as i symbol mail why?

sent mail  turns with i symbol in sent items    when i' using outlook.    why
it is happening so  and what does it mean?

0
Stalin (1)

It means you are tracking that email for voting or other purposes. =20

See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm

--=20
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Stalin asked:

| sent mail  turns with i symbol in sent items    when i' using
| outlook.    why it is happening so  and what does it mean?

Why am I not recieving mail?
Every time i click the send/receive button it will always say that sending is complete but receiving is processing. It will come up with an error 0x8004210A. I don't know what to do about this problem. "Laxxer14" wrote in message news:37BE1131-59C8-4DB1-B6EC-80880D397D3E@microsoft.com... > Every time i click the send/receive button it will always say that > sending is > complete but receiving is processing. It will come up with an error > 0x8004210A. I don't know what to do about this problem. Do not describe the error. Do not summarize the error. Do not ...

mail blocked?
Yesterday I installed the 5 critical updates recommended by microsoft. Now none of my e mail is getting through. Any ideas as to why??????? Thanks No, any details on what mail client you are using and any error messages? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Pat <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Yesterday I installed the 5 critical updates recommended | by microsoft. Now none of my e mail is getting through. | Any ideas as to why??????? | | Thanks ...

how do I enter data from 1 spreadsheet to another many times
I have on one page the basic data in singular line form, To translate this to a more readable form I made another page in the folder into a more readable form of which I can print and use away from the computer. I would like to know how can I use the form to copy the required data without the labor intensive re-entering in each form of a new form for each line in the oringinal data sheet. is there a formula or set of instructions that will do this automatically copying the desired cell onto the new page without all of the work? I hope I have expalined myself claearly since I'm a nov...

how do i delet e-mails
how do i delet e-mails i outlook 7 it just draws a line through it I think you are working in imap account click on edit and purge messages it should take care or it "day j" <day j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B617EB3A-24EB-4278-B635-80FCD61F2480@microsoft.com... > how do i delet e-mails i outlook 7 it just draws a line through it ...

Junk E-mail filtering on the client side
Hello, I need to deploy on each users pc a filter that moves the email marked in the header as "spam" to the Junk E-Mail folder. Due to policies where the server is, they cannot delete the emails on the server, so I need to do this on each client. Is there a simple way of doing it? (We use Outlook 2003) Thank you. On 5/27/2005 9:27:38 AM, BullGates wrote: >Hello, > > I need to deploy on each users pc a filter that moves the email marked >in the header as "spam" to the Junk E-Mail folder. Due to policies where >the server is, they cannot delete the ...

different start time different days
How can I set different start times for different days? Outlook seems to assume I work every day for the same hours, not so. I was hoping to use its shading as a visual guide for different days, but it wants all days to have the same time schedule. -- qpackard http://forums.slipstick.com Outlook doesn't handle shift work. You could make tentative appointments for the work hours to highlight them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: ...

Can't send mail after Win2003 SP1 ?
All- After some testing in our labs, we decided to upgrade all production Exchange 2003 servers to Windows Server 2003 SP1. The upgrade went OK, but we did notice one anomaly: Our users who connect via IMAP can no longer send messages. They get an NDR to the effect of " ... you cannot relay for this address" whenever they try to send to external addresses. However, all Outlook 2003 connected users can work just fine and send messages to anyone they want. We checked and re-checked the settings, but nothing seems to help. Anyone else seen this? Hints? Jake Update: To fur...

CRM Time Stamp issue
When I check the properties of any of my activity records, the time stamps are incorrect, my server time settings are set to GMT, as are the crm system settings. If I create two tasks one after the other the time stamps could be an hour apart. Any ideas? ...

Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail - Contacts - Backup - under Windows 7 Formerly with Outlook Express I used backup software to make a copy of the Windows Address Book and save to my backup media. I was hoping to do something similar after moving to Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail (WLM). So far I've had little success in finding the folder/file where WLM keeps the contacts in Windows 7. I know I could export to a CSV file each time I do a backup, but boy what a pain that would be. Can someone provide a pointer to info on where the file(s) is/are located? (it would be a bonus if the...

want to turn PT row data into column data
original data: name win loss score paul 1 325 Jane 0 1 225 walt 1 400 nancy 0 200 jane 1 300 nancy 1 200 paul 1 365 walt 1 350 when i create p.t. I get (or a vague approximation) paul win 2 loss 0 avg 345 jane win 1 loss 1 avg 260 walt win 1 loss 1 avg 375 nancy win 0 loss 2 avg 200 but this is what I would like: name win loss avg Paul 2 0 345 Jane 1 1 260 walt 1 1 375 nancy 0 2 200 ---------------------------- HOw? tx phynkel, Grab the g...

Windows Mail
I do not know how to set up windows mail. I have Windows Vista. My home page is Charter.net. & I also receive my e-mails from there also. Would like to be able to us Windos Mail also. Would you be kind enough to e-mail me on how to set this up? Thanks jtr4557@charter.net Jim Rogers Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish Adding a New Charter Account in Windows Vista Mail http://www.charter.com/customers/support.aspx?supportarticleid=1781 -- ...

How Migrate mail account from SendMail to Exchange 2003
Hi... a new infrastructure has been created,new domain in Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003. I need to migrate the mail accounts that are in a Sendmail to Exchange Server Some idea or suggestion? If you are using Outlook with Sendmail, export the user mailbox to PST file. Once you have the users Exchange Mailbox created, import the PST file into the Exchange Mailbox. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "[TkT]" <TkT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5E545A6-35E8-4F42-8FE0-E43469F21B0A@microsoft.com... > H...

How do i leave a copy of a mail in a server
Hi, I have been using outlook beta version i tried to leave a copy of mail in a server but i dont think so that the option exists in it . Please help in this Thanks Balaji.S http://www.serverintellect.com/support/email/outlook-leave-on-server.aspx Balaji wrote: >Hi, > >I have been using outlook beta version i tried to leave a copy of mail in a >server >but i dont think so that the option exists in it . >Please help in this > >Thanks >Balaji.S -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook-setup/201...

Long URL hard wrap in plain text e-mails in Outlook 2003
When I send an plain text e-mail in Outlook 2003 containing a long URL (beyond 76 characters), this breaks the long URL where users cannot click on the complete URL. In Outlook Express 6 SP1 I could change the plain text to Quote Printable to avoid this issue. How can I do this in Outlook 2003? I do not want to change the text format from plain text to HTML or Rich Text, I need to use plain text. Thanks. I found my answer and this solves the problem for me in Outlook 2003: Line Wrapping Does Not Appear As Expected When You Send E-Mail Messages in Outlook 2003 http://support.microsoft.c...

Junk mail filtering in Outlook 2003
How can my users enable junk-mail filtering from Outlook 2003 without having access to OWA ? I can't find the equivalent of the Enable junk-mail filtering switch in Outlook 2003 ? Any help appreciated. TIA Rudy Steyaert 1) Navigate in Outlook 2003 to the menu 2) Tools | Options 3) Goto the Preferences Tab 4) Click Junk E-mail... button 5) Options Tab Geoff Pearce Nemx Software "Rudy Steyaert" <Rudy_Steyaert@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eRepsaNzEHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can my users enable junk-mail filtering from Outlook 2003 without havin...

How do I set up a stacked bar chart using military times?
When my values are time, whenther they are reagular or military, the bottom bar is correct, but the others are not. As anexample, if I want a stacked bar that shows the following 3 times: start work 8:00 lunch 12:30 clock out 16:30 how do I get the bars displayed correctly as well as the "displayed values"? I have just put up a proposed solution for you at:- www.pierrefondes.com - first (top) example on the home page. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks! "Healthcare Quality Analyst" wrote: > When my values are time, whenther they ar...

mail not deleted off server
I am using Outlook 2002 on Windows 2000 Pro accessing a POP3 server. Mail is no longer being deleted off the server. Just keeps being downloaded again and again. I have: - tried repair option - uninstall/re-install - wiped out and compacted mail files - deleted all rules - cussed, swore and jumped up and down I have also set up Outlook Express to rule out ISP. Express has no problem removing mail from the server. TIA, Rick "rick campbell" <rick_soup@ rogers.com> wrote in message news:lxgCc.465343$Ar.147937@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... &g...

creating an e-mail account
i,m trying to create an e-mail account using Windows Vista Mail and they want me e-mail server(incoming and outgoing) and don't know what those are? What do you suggest i do? "tshepo moloi" <tshepo@creditmatters.co.za> wrote in message news:4F06074A-403D-4299-BFE4-A96B8B40C68F@microsoft.com... > i,m trying to create an e-mail account using Windows Vista Mail and they > want me e-mail server(incoming and outgoing) and don't know what those > are? What do you suggest i do? Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windo...

differences in compile time environment
hi, i have a visual c++ service project, and i'm experiencing problems related to netwrok functions. i understand that there should be a difference in the executable if I compile with visual c++6(sp5) or visual studio 2003. but should there be a difference if i compile my project on windows 2000 or windows 2003? please supply information from your experience regarding differences you encountered related to compiling on the 2 platforms. TIA. Hallo z f! > i have a visual c++ service project, and i'm experiencing problems related > to netwrok functions. > i understand tha...

New mail alert
can't stop Live messenger from issuing new email alertsw. I have checked & unchecked the boxes in Options - Alerts and they keep happening. It is usually not a problem, till it really get going with Photoshop. Anything else to try? ...

Add color font on Signature E-mail
I cannot change the color of selected lines on my signature line of Outlook Express E-mail. I have copied and paste, but it continues to come out only in black. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks Ron C <Roncannons@aol.com> wrote: > I cannot change the color of selected lines on my signature > line of Outlook Express E-mail. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Help with time over two days please?
HI thanks for looking, I have a sheet that I enter a start time into 12:30 PM (Cell formatted to time (Cell A1)) and a finish time of 2:30 AM (Cell formatted to time (Cell B1)) so I have worked a total of 14 hours. Can you please give me a formula that will work over the two days and also work if I start at 12:30 AM and finish at 10:30 PM on the same day IE 8 hours worked. Many thanks for your help Derek One way: Assuming the total time period is less than 24 hors, add 1 if the "later" time is less than the "earlier" time (since XL stores times as fractional...

E-mail sends multiple copy of messages
I have run into this a couple times in the past month. I send a large e-mail to a recipient. Later I notice the e-mail is still in my outbox, so I delete it. The recipient tells me they received the message 10 times (114 times for the other person). I guess Outlook sends as much as it can then stops and resends. Any idea how to fix this. -- Frank L I have seen this in older versions of Outlook. If I remember there is a setting that said someting in the line of break appart messages larger than (100k for example). I think it was in sending options but take a look for something clos...

Web E-mail
I would like to recieve my yahoo mail in OutLook EXP. I annot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicr...

opening e-mail with attachments
Office 2003 Professional. All updates current. I can NOT open any e-mail with an attachment of any kind. All other e-mails work flawlessly. As soon as i click on an e-mail with ANY kind of attachment, it locks up. I have to close the program and restart. It will NOT open any e-mail with an attachment. THANKS in advance!!! To add, I just crashed again, and this time was given the option to open in safe mode. I did, and I am able to open attachments. Mailbox size is 92970kb. At a complete loss to why this is happening. I ran windows install cleanup, and reinstalled office. no luck Ag...