After Re-Install - Outlook 2002 Pop3 User Name & Password Errors

HELP!!! After a crash and a re-install of Office we are now getting user
name and password errors in Outlook 2002. We can access the same accounts
via a www interface with the same account information. PLEASE help. I've
downloaded all the service packs for XP and Office and I've tried
un-installing and re-installing including deleting all of the profile
information I can find and deleting Outlook's registry, but to no avail. I'm
obviously missing something. Any help would be fabulous. Please e-mail
Monica@ViaSollertia.co.nz

Thanks so much!!!
Monica

0
Ian5460 (2)

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Outlook 2003

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

adding name /creating field/query?