Just an FYI, since there doesn't seem to be a solution posted anywhere
on the web, at least that I could find.  If you want to search using
dynamic dates, at least in the case of finding items older than a
certain relative date, such as more than 30 days old, I used the
following criteria successfully in Outlook 2007:

Advanced Find > Advanced (tab) >

Field: Sent
Condition: On or after
Value:  30 days ago

0
tl00usen (1)

Range Names
I need to figure out how to automatically assign dynamic range names to each "Saturday to Friday" in a list of monthly day numbers and associated day names for an entire year. A B 1 Sat 2 Sun 3 Mon 4 Tue 5........etc. I don't know where to start. Thanks, Wes Hi Wes, Depending on what you wish to do, XL's built in WeekNum function may assist. --- Regards, Norman "Wes" <additude@texstapes.com> wrote in message news:uV1CDQweFHA.3836@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I need to figure out how to automatically assign dynamic range name...

sales line detail window-after updating the request Ship Date-also
I am also using manufacturing, when you change the requested ship date, you get a window asking: You can update the In House due date, What is the name of this window in modifer? I would like to modify this form, so the No button is disables, I want to make sure they always click 'yes' How do I find this form in modifer? the form name is just 'Microsoft GP Dynamics' thanks -- Doug ...

If my GP Dynamics support CPA's new cheque standard
Hi; I am using GP Dynamics 8.0 in Canada, we have Payable Management module installed. How can I know if my current version support the CPA's new cheque standard? The CPA's new cheque standard will be launched in July 2007. -- Kane Kane, Support for the new cheque format has nothing to do with the Payables module. Rather, it is a function of modifications or changes to the report that produces your cheque. Lyle On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:06:01 -0700, Kane <Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi; > >I am using GP Dynamics 8.0 in Canada, we have Payable Managem...

Posting Date used in Revenue Expense Deferral
I have a PM Invoice with Document Date 16/11/2009 and Posting Date of 01/12/2009. Entered Deferral details starting 01/12/2009. In GL the deferral charges commence 01/12/2009 and are all as expected. The Credit entry for the full invoice is posted to GL with posting date of 01/12/2009. The problem I have is that the Debit entry for the full invoice amount is posted to the document date of 16/11/2009 and I want it to be the same as the invoice posting date (01/12/2009) Is there a way to do this? Thanks Audrey ...

Can excell notify me of due dates?
If I have due dates on my worksheet can I set something up so that I am notified on these dates? I've used this to help me. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html "Deion007" wrote: > If I have due dates on my worksheet can I set something up so that I am > notified on these dates? ...

Pivot Chart: Stop skipping Dates on X-Axis
I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for each day. Except somedays which may have only the one piece of data from Table 2 or none at all. How do I get the table to automatically fill in all the days whether they have information or not? =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbmNl?= <Prince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A5EF53AB-6063-434F-BFC3-43259301751D@microsoft.com: > I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one > table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for &...

Excel date changes
I have created a spreadsheet using excel which requires the use dates on a monthly basis (similar to a calendar). The problem I have is that every month I have to go in and change the dates on the spreadsheet to reflect those of the current month before printing. Is there a way I can make it so that excel does that for me every month. Thanks, I'd really appreciate the input. Please elaborate on what the spreadsheet looks like. "phonescoop@hotmail.com" wrote: > I have created a spreadsheet using excel which requires the use dates > on a monthly basis (similar to a cal...

Resizing Option Button?
Hello Friends, I have asked a Question in mrexcel.com. But, the reply was it is not possible. Please check the below link and tell me is doable. http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewt...7747&highlight= Thanks, Nawaf -- countryfan_nt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ countryfan_nt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11051 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482535 No you can't, at least not the actual button part. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if ...

Dates #12
I have a rather looooong list of dates (mm/dd/yy). In a column beside it I want just month and year so I can, for example, find all books sold in a month range. Can you help? NO need where rngA has your dates and rngB is a count of the sales =sumproduct((year(rngA)=2004)*(month(rngA)=8)*(rngB)) to sum rngC if it had the price total for each date =sumproduct((year(rngA)=2004)*(month(rngA)=8)*rngC) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Lyndie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83fd01c48543$7d211680$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a ...

can i see the date the last time a cell was changed?
I am trying to figure out a formulla to make the date appear in one cell everytime anouther cell's data is chaged. Use a worksheet_change event to copy the cell address and put in a date stamp. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "JohnNuTek" <JohnNuTek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5085A544-CBF4-4B81-A244-B03DE9A0E9E6@microsoft.com... >I am trying to figure out a formulla to make the date appear in one cell > everytime anouther cell's data is chaged. There really isn't a worksheet formula to do that. Typicall...

No signature option
The problem I have is selecting my signature file, I am able to enter a signature file if I have it selected as default e-mail signature, however as I have a few signatures for various accounts this is not a suitable methode. The Insert Signature option is not there in the 'Insert' tab. ...

building a range for SetSourceData
I am trying to build a range object to feed a chart input. I want to move from old to new: ' OLD myChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Main Sheet").Range( _ "DF71:IS71,DF73:IS73"), PlotBy:=xlRows ' NEW myChart.SetSourceData Source:=ws , PlotBy:=xlRows Here is the way I built the robj. I use the other range objects to collect row and column info. What am I doing wrong? Dim ws As Range Set ws = myWs.Range( _ myWs.Range(myWs.Cells(Date_Week.row, FirstDataCol.Column), myWs.Cells(Date_Week.row, LastDataC...

if statement with dates #2

Name range within a name range
In Excel is it possible to create a name range that contains multiple name ranges. As an example, I have created several name ranges with one cell reference, such as Sales(A2), COS(A5), ADM(A7), SELLING(A8), MRKT(A9). I would like to create a name range that I could include the all the name ranges and call it GROSS_PROFIT. If later I add another range I would like to be able to just add the range name to GROSS_PROFIT, such as R&D. Also the reason I chose to use named ranges is my cell references can change from month to month, I find it easier to create formulas using name refer...

Reverse sign of range
I have a routine that reverses the sign of a list of data. This particularly useful when entering a list of items and discovering that they're the wrong way round. However, it relies on cell A1 being available to create the -1 in the clipboard. The drawback with this is that it doesn't work on protected sheets (unless A1 is unprotected, of course). Is there a better way of putting -1 into the clipboard ? Sub Paste_Minus() ' Check that a file is open before attempting to run the procedure If IsFileOpen() = False Then Exit Sub ' cFormula is the formula c...

Change the format of my footer {date} option?
I would like to show the date in my footer as January 25, 2005 instead of the default 01/25/05 Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftFooter = Format(Date, "mmmm dd, yyyy") End With End Sub put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Tori" <Tori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:817363F1-32AB-4528-B1D6-304F8E712EA8@microsoft.com... > I would like to show the date in my footer as January 25, 2005 instead of the &g...

lookup value based on multiple criteria
Banging my head on this one... can anyone help?? I've got several thousand rows of data in three columns, structured similar to example below. Each set of ID numbers represents a separate contact entry (person) in an address book. FIELDNAME could include one or more of about 200 fields, and VALUE may be blank. ID FIELDNAME VALUE 1 FirstName Bob 1 LastName Smith 1 Company Tech Smith, Inc. 2 LastName Johnson 2 Company <blank> 2 FirstName Jim I've got a second sheet set up with all of the 200 possible FIEL...

sorting activities for each lead/contact by actual end dates
When I view the activities associated with each lead and contacts, the actual end date are not shown. Does anyone know how I can dispaly this field? The activities list in workplace does show the actual end dates but we'd like to see that when we access the list through indivial contact/lead record. Thanks, Victoria Hi Victoria, There is no good out of the box way to do this in MSCRM today. We're working hard to fix this for v2.0. Many of our customers have worked around this issue by registering for a post call out on the activity creation, and then having a custom object wh...

Pasted fractions converted to dates
I'm trying to copy a table containing text, decimals and fractions from a word table into excel. How can i stop the fractions from becoming dates when pasted? ie. 1-5/8 becomes 1/5/2008 and 9/16 becomes 16-Sep. Its the hyphen that is causeing the trouble. A fraction in Excel has the form 1 5/8 with a space between the integer and the fractional parts Can you get rid of the hyphen in the Word doc? best wishes Bernard "Jon_C" <JonCCrouch@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1192110561.240426.147550@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to copy a table containin...

Auto copy dates from one cell to another
I have a multiple page worksheet. In A8 is for the Employee Name and in B8 is for the date. I would like for this information to automatically be placed at A96 and B96 which is the top of the second page within the worksheet and so on for the remainder of the pages. Position cursor in cell A96 and enter the formula: =A$8, and in B96 the formula =B$8 Copy these two cells to the appropriate cells on the other "pages" of your worksheet. Pete Hi Kelly, In cell A96 you fill out the formula =A8 In cell B96 you fill out the formula =B8 this formula tells excel to take the val...

Formulas in a criteria area
Can a formula be used in a criteria area when extracting data from a table in Excel 2007? ...

counting dates <= 7 days ago based on criteria in a diff column
I have a spreadsheet that holds all tasks for a project. Column D holds a catagory and column Q holds the date closed. I need a formula (on a separate sheet) that counts all tasks of a specific category that were closed in the past 7 days. I already have a formula that calculates all tasks that were closed in the past 7 days, just need to add the additional criterion of the category. Hi, Try this =sumproduct((sheet1!D2:D30=A2)*((today()-sheet1!Q2:Q30)=7)) A2 on sheet2 has the specific category for which you want to count the closed tasks -- Regards, Ashish Mathur...

Opening an old Word document, date changed to current date
When I open old Word documents, the date gets automatically changed to the current date and I can't view the date that the document actually had. I am using MS Office 2007, but the old document was created in Word 2003. I can see the date that the file was last modified in the details of the file, but I cant guarantee that the date of the document is the same as the date last modified for the file. Press Alt+F9 to toggle the field code display and edit the DATE field code to read CREATEDATE. Then Alt+F9 to toggle back and F9 to update. The date displayed will be the date th...

Filter option not working
I have been passed a spreadsheet with multiple columns with the headings showing that filtering is available, but when I click ony of the column headings it only shows Column Name: (Showing All). with no option to change anything. The ribbon bar sort and filter option is showing the Filter button as highlighted orange, but looks to be greyed out with clear and reapply both greyed. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the filter working? Sorry if this is a simple one, I have just never seen this before. Cheers Leep If you remove the filter and then select the range (don&...

exporting report containing image from Access to Excel gets Subscript Out of Range
I have a number of reports in a MS Access application that have a logo picture embedded in the report. When I run the report and choose File, then Export to Excel, I get an error indicating "Subscript Out of Range". If I remove the picture from the report, it works fine. I have tried writing code to set the picture field's "Visible" property to false when an export is attempted, but I still get the error. Any ideas on how to get around this error without removing the embedded picture? Thanks, KR ...