Advanced find and seeing full path to mail

When doing an advanced find Outlook only show the sub-
folder it is in.  How do you get it to list the full
path.  Listing a sub-folder can be very hard if there are
folders with the same name.  This is with Outlook 2000.
0
anonymous (74722)

Sending mail #14
I have just decided to give Outlook a try. I have set up the account and am receiving mail. However I am unable to sent mail. It just sits in the outbox and clicking on send doesn't help. I have been using OE and have imported the address book. Any suggestions would be appreciated. what errors does it report in the send/receive dialog? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.n...

What's Causing this Bounced Mail?
Exchange 2003 SP2 running on Windows 2003 R2 SP2 I got the following NDR when I sent a message to JDoe at recipientdomain.com (not the real address): The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: 'JDoe@recipientdomain.com' on 5/27/2010 5:34 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <my-exchange-internal-name.mydomainname.com #5.5.0 smtp;554 Denied (Mode: normal)> I was able to send JDoe an email a few days ago but now it bounces back to me with the a...

HTML E-mail problerms
As I recently wrote in another post, I had used Outlook Express for my e-mail for years. Earlier this year, I started to use Outlook as a PIM, and finally I tried using it for e-mail also, only using OE for newsgroup writing. Some of the e-mail features of Outlook (currently using 2002) I like far better than OE. However, in some areas, OE is a better e-mail program than Outlook, surprising since it is a free program, and Outlook is not. Since the same company makes them, I wondered why Outlook has not improved in the areas in which OE is superior. I have not yet tried Outlook 2003, and am t...

Windows Mail PoP3 with Yahoo Mail Plus account
I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. Here is the error: Account: 'Yahoo mail Plus', Server: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR popgate unknown command', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Tim wrote: > I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail > but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. > > Here is the error: > > Account: 'Yahoo m...

Highlight keyword in mail body
I got many emails every day. Can I use VBA to search every mail in my inbox, and highlight the keywords (I have a list of keywords)? Further, if a keyword exit in a mail, flag the mail so I will be able to read these mails first? For this purpose, if you have other approaches, please advise. Thanks in advance. Hong <wisemax@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1135863187.231590.237120@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I got many emails every day. Can I use VBA to search every mail in my > inbox, and highlight the keywords (I have a list of keywords)? Further, > if a keyword ex...

Problem While importing mail to Outlook XP
Hi I have imported mail from outlook express 6 to outlook xp. But whatever mails i have imported is copied twice in outlook. Also after that the user is getting all the new mails twice. in Microsoft outlook. Outlook is configured as MAPI client to my Exchange Server. Please advise Regards Kartik ...

directing mail into different folders based on TO Address
I have two mail accounts say Bill1 and Bill2. I have created 2 folder in my inbox, Bill1 and Bill2. How do I create a rule that says that mailed addressed to Bill1 goes into Bill1 and so forth? In article <elmxb90vDHA.2260@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, w_gower@hotmail.com says... |I have two mail accounts say Bill1 and Bill2. I have created 2 folder in my |inbox, Bill1 and Bill2. How do I create a rule that says that mailed |addressed to Bill1 goes into Bill1 and so forth? | | | Have you tried going through the New Rule Wizard? It's pretty straightforward and basic. ...

how to view the mail on the exchange mail server
hi, i want to know one thing how to view the mails of one particular mailbox on the server,can i read that message pls give me suggestion,how i can do this thing.os is 2003 server and exchange 2003. if some one know this thing pls give immediate response. from jitender Hi I don’t really understood your question If you have the appropriate permission you can use Outlook or OWA Regards, Shai Netanel "jitender" wrote: > hi, > i want to know one thing how to view the mails of one particular > mailbox on the server,can i read that message pls give me > suggestion,how i ...

Exchange 2003
I'm stumped and I only have 1/2 of the puzzle. Our organization is signing up to begin an epaystubs service for our employees. The company that provides this service has asked us for our exchange server IP, email address for the service account, and a username/ password for the account. I have setup a service email account for notifications with a username and password. I gave this information to the company that is providing the service. However, it will not work. They house the software on their server and use the email account and credentials that I set up for the service account ...

Getting rid of "fax" numbers when sending e-mail
I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my "Contacts" folder as my address book. Whenever I send an e-mail, Outlook always asks me to choose which address I want for the contact, and it brings up both the e-mail address and the fax number. So I have to go through an extra step almost every time of choosing which I want. Is there any way to stop it from bringing up the "Fax" number? See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm Lee Daum wrote: > I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my > "Contacts" folder as my add...

See this pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--rqsfyvmvzxuxhvkh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dvdwpovv"; type="multipart/alternative" --dvdwpovv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xjaboncb" --xjaboncb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "January 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect you...

CRM 3.0 crm Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router
HI all, i send the email from CRM to other people. but no have any recipient received the mail. i go event viewer check, no have any error msg found. my CRM 3.0 Server is install in computer a, Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router is on another server. what can i do to find out the what cause the email can't send. any help will be greatly apprieated. Hi, When i run Rule Deployment Wizard - and apply the rule to accounts, then i run Rule Deployment Wizard -and verify the rules. all users get the error message "The rule is apply but is not enabled" what does this mean? a...

Outlook 2003 cannot see public folder
Just migrate from 5.5 to ex2003. Win2K3 Sp1 and Ex2003 Sp1. Some minor issues. I have a problem with a set of public folders. They are replicated from 5.5 and 2003. I have a user whose has permission to read/write/delete message on those public folders. When using Outlook 2003, the user cannot see content. The user can see the folder and sub-folder, but not any message. The error message is: Unable to display the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator. Now the user can use Outlook 2000 ...

Can't see Smartlist report
I've built a simple smartlist from the smartlist builder (vr 9.0) that doesn't show up in the smartlist. After building the smartlist, under options, I've check the box to "Display in ReportList". I've run the Smartlist Maint to refresh the cache and I have full security. I don't know where to go next. Thanks Merle: You have to also go into SmartList security and grant yourself (or anyone else you want to see the report) access to it. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Merle, Have you granted access to that SmartLi...

Mail forwarding #4
We are running SBS2003 Premium, and I have setup a Distrbution Group. I have applied SP2 for Exchange. The distribtuion group works fine, but I want to include someone outside the organisation. How do I do this? Someone suggested setting up a Contact in AD, but what do I do next...?? Please help.. skc On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 01:13:02 -0700, Skc <Skc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are running SBS2003 Premium, and I have setup a Distrbution Group. I have >applied SP2 for Exchange. > >The distribtuion group works fine, but I want to include someone outside the >...

save full, raw message including header to txt Outlook 2002
I need to save a full, unformatted email message including header information to a txt file using Outlook 2002. How do I do that? with 2002, the best option is pocketknife peek (http://www.xintercept.com/pkpeek.htm) or using OE. Outlook 2002 doesn't have a full source option. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlo...

OL2003 unable to send mail
Hi In OL2003 when I try to send email I get; 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: .... None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.' The pc is connected to the internet via a router. Other pcs connected to the router can send mail fine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Do you require authentication to send email? check with your provider. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23AzlAxUQFHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi ...

Not showing any mail address for new users..
Hi, I have a problem with a Exchange server 2003, when i make a new user in AD. The user don't get the default Reciptient policy from the Exchange Server, the "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" is selected. And there is no mail box for this user in the Exchange System Manager under Servers/"server"/First Storage Group/Mailbox Store/Mailboxes. There is nothing in the event viewer, users that is already created can send and recive mail. It's only new users and Distribution Groups that don't get any mail address or mail box.....

Owner Details in E-Mail Template
Hi, Can you obtain the owner's firstname and lastname from an e-mail template on a case? Currently the owner's name appears as Lastname, Firstname (due to system settings) and I want it to appear as Firstname, Lastname in the template. Sharon ...

Moving mail to new computer?
Hello.... I am using Outlook and am movign to a new computer. How do I move saved mail (and any saved mail in folders) to the new computer? Is there an eqsy process of moving certain files? Is there a network way? Tahnk you Copy Outlook.pst to a new location on your new computer. Rename Outlook.pst to Outlook.old at the old location on your new computer. Restart Outlook and Outlook wil ask where your Outlook.pst is. Select Outlook.pst at the new location. Done. Nees "Stan Rudnick" <stan@andrewslucia.com> schreef in bericht news:5xSyf.20351$or4.20097@newssvr12.news....

mailing list servers for Exchange 2000/2003?
Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? Try http://www.ikakura.com "Robert Gordon" <Robert_Gordon@nospam.perlegen.com> wrote in message news:#X1spgS5DHA.1368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows > 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? > > ...

"..." in file name path
I remember there was one API function that would make long paths short by inserting "..." in path: c:\program files\...\my.xml but I can't remember func name? Try PathCompactPath(Ex) shell functions. "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:%23qRW2%23$6EHA.3596@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > I remember there was one API function that would make long paths short > by inserting "..." in path: > > c:\program files\...\my.xml > > but I can't remember func name? > Try to avoid ever doing thi...

How to Prevent Users From Seeing Activities Based on Regarding
In the interest of leveraging CRM to handle more of our internal operations, I've added some custom entities to the system to track marketing events. Because these marketing events have financial information associated with them related to the cost of the event, I don't want anyone in the support department to see this information. I can easily prevent them from seeing the entities themselves, but they can apparently see all of the activities related to the entity. Because some of the e-mails related to the entity contain financial information, this is unacceptable. Does anyo...

Updating mailNickname (ms-Exch-Mail-Nickname) with the contents of samAccountName (SAM-Account-Name)
I currently have an issue where a good chuck of my e-mail accounts all have Alias fields in Exchange that match the AD login account. However my counterpart administrators in another country have not followed this procedure and therefore their alias fields are many different things with no standardization. I've been asked to find a way to get all exchange accounts alias fields to match their AD login account. If anyone knows anyway (i.e. - script, tool) way to do this I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks, Mark "Stingray" <ks_stingray@hotmail.com> wrote: >I...

Internal e-mail on a LAN
We have a small, 5 workstation, LAN with a Windows 2000 server and everyone is on XP. I would like to set up e- mail for only our group of 5 that does not connect to the internet. Right now we all use AOL for external e-mail. My "old-school" boss just started using a computer a couple of years ago and doesn't understand e-mail yet. If I can get him to use an internal e-mail first, he might find it easier to transition to external e-mail. Is it possible to set up an internal e-mail system with Outlook? Do I have to set up a mail server? If so, what application is ch...