Advanced Email Options

The options listed below are selected in the Advanced
emails options of my Outlook application.

- Automatic Name Checking
- Suggest names while completing To, CC, and Bcc fields

I've sent emails to certain email addresses in the past,
and yet when I type part of their email addresses in the
To, CC, or Bcc fields, they are not suggested or
automatically completed, even when I tab to the next
field. Can someone tell me what's causing this and what
the fix is?

how to forward a users email
I have a user that needs to have his email forwarded. how do i do this in exchange 5.5. Hi Larry, Take a look at the following article, it should help. 255697 XADM: How to Forward E-mail Messages from an Exchange Mailbox to a POP3 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=255697 -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "larryb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b4b301c437...

Recieving emails automatically
Can someone tell me how to set up email to automatically receive emails into my inbox. I have to hit send/receive in order to get new emails. This is creating a problem with my wireless synchronization on my smartphone. It will only sync to my phone if it is in my inbox. You're only option is to change the Send/Receive interval using TOOLS >> OPTIONS >> [MAIL SETUP TAB] >> SEND/RECEIVE However, the minimum interval is 1 minute. What specifically is the problem that you're having with sync'ing w/the smartphone? Is the wireless sync in real-time ...

Missing email body
I have a Exchange server 2003 SP1 with Windows SP 1. The server was not sending/ receiving email all of a sudden. I rebooted the server and all is well...... except that some users emails the body of the previous saved emails is missing. I can send and receive emails now and view the body of the emails now. The only thing that I can determine right now that it happened to majority of outlook 2003 users and only 1 outlook 2002 user. Anyone have a clue what happened to the body of the emails and if they are recoverable. Any help would be gretly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Morl...

Removing email from inbox upon deletion
I am new to Outlook 2007 and can't seem to find out how to remove my email messages from inbox upon deletion. If its an imap account you have to purge. Or do you simply mean deleted msg go to deleted folder? "lilredhead" <lilredhead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5C5ED6B-0F70-457E-82AF-6A7FA6FFC255@microsoft.com... >I am new to Outlook 2007 and can't seem to find out how to remove my email > messages from inbox upon deletion. ...

redirecting email I delegate for someone else
I have my own inbox in outlook, but also am a delegate for another email inbox for my department. I need to find a way to redirect emails that go to the second inbox to go automatically to the first while out of the office. That way i can get them on my blackberry when I'm out (The phone can only show the one inbox). I've tried using different rules to get messages to transfer from one email to another, or from the second inbox to a specific folder, etc. But I can't seem to get anything to redirect. Is this even possible? ...

Outlook 2003 & Rule To Foward Email
Hello gang. We just moved over to Outlook 2003/Exchange Server 2003 a few months ago. I am having a problem of a simple rule that just forwards an email that I receive in my inbox to a webmail account - hotmail or yahoo. I have tried various rule adaptations and I have even put these addresses in my safe senders/safe recepiants junk mail list. We are running outlook in cached mode. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ask your Exchange admin if they have replies and forwards to the Internet turned off - it is by default in Exchange 2003. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

CRM 3.0 Email Attachments
I understand the attachments are stored in the DB iteself. I am able to find out which table and fields. I see attachment NAME, MIME TYPE, MIMEID but unable to locate which column in the MSCRM.ActivityMimeAttachment table the content is stored ? Please advice. I am trying to download the attachment from the CRM Database into a folder as a file for a given activityid. ...

Exchange 2007: undeliverable email is not sent to postmaster
I have created a mailbox with smtp email address postmaster@mydomain.local. It does not collect undeliverable email yet, dont know why. Is there a way to set this nondeliverable email to this mailbox in Exchange 2007? All undeliverable email now stays in the pickup directory and automatically receives the extension .BAD after a while. However, the original emails I cannot find anywhere! Pleas help, thanks ...

Email to generate case
Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT support company, and as such we recieve support queries by email. I have set up CRM so that it puts inbound email in our support queue as email activities, is there any way to get CRM to automatically convert these email activities into new cases? Many thanks, Dan. c360 has an add-on that will do this (www.c360.com). -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan Baird" wrote: > Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT > support company, and as suc...

I cannot send email
Hi, I am a pretty savvy email user (used to be Exchange Server admin). I've been using Windows mail since end of May without any problems. I switched my ISP in the begining of July and NO problem either. However, since last week. I cannot send email out. Every time, Windows Mail asks my username and passowrd to login my "incoming server" instead of outgoing server. The version of my Windows Mail is vista.rtm.61101-2205. Please help! Thanks! Michael An When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click Cancel, which should then produce a...

recovering emails
Hi, Recently a system admin deleted an account on an SBS2003 server by accident. Fortunatly, they did not delete the mailbox. So, I exMerged the mailbox into a test user, but whilst the emails show in the "Sent" Items, they do not show in the "Inbox". How can I recover the inbox? There are 7 items in there (15 in sent box, 7 in Inbox, 22 in all) - Exchange System Manager can see 22 items in existance. -- Andel On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:54:02 -0700, Andel <Andel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Recently a system admin deleted an account on an ...

pop emails
Gurus. I have an exchange server 2000 and a remote client using outlook 2000, he connects to the internet using a public phone number from an ISP, then his outllook looks for our mail.domain.com and our exchange starts to download emails to his computer when the client hits send/receive I think this is how it works. My question is where does my exchange store this email that will be downloaded later to the clients computer?can I control what is to be downloaded? Thanks ...

Reminder for a received email for follow up
I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This reminder would basically call my attention to the email (even though the email is in a different folder). Is there a way I can easily do this? I'm using Outlook 2003 SP1. Thanks John Off the top of my head, quick and easy, drag and drop a copy into your calendar. -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "John" wrote: > I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This remi...

makro to return email
I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is send to a recipient. See your other mail and http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Esrei" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:174801c50514$05025190$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is > send to a recipient. ...

How prevent recipient from seeing Categories assigned to email?
I *JUST LEARNED* that recipients of emails I send can see the category(s) I assigned to the email! This is freaking me out! Imagine I am a psychologist. I create a category for each client. The category formula is: Last, First Condition First Visit Date e.g. Rodriguez, Alex DRUG ABUSE 4/1/2003 Baldwin, Alec ANGER MNGT 5/3/2006 Ryder, Winona KLEPTOMANIA 11/21/2003 Every time I make an appointment or task, I assign it to the client via the Category in Outlook 2003. BUT...If I send an email and want to assign a category, EVERY RECIPIENT SEES the category(s) in the Keywords header. How d...

repaired a corrupt mailbox store, what to do about corrupt emails
Good morning, One of our mailbox stores got corrupt last night. I went through the process of the repair, offline defrag, etc. and I have the store up and running. As result of the corruption, some of the users are experiencing mail items they can't delete/open, or the mailbox is reporting x number of unread msgs that aren't there. Most of these seem to correspond to the time the store went down. Now I have prepared the users to the idea that these messages may not be recoverable, but I don't know the best way to go about cleaning up the few users that have corrupt emai...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Cannot move emails between folders

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

how to add an outlook 2003 email profile in windows 7
I want a separate email profile (identity) for my wife. Outlook's instructions for adding an email profile say to open the "Mail" icon in the control panel but in Windows 7 no icon exists. How do I add a new outlook 2003 email profile in windows 7? "Roy_A_F" <Roy_A_F@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A26A49AD-3A1B-43AA-BC09-B4D60327AF07@microsoft.com... > I want a separate email profile (identity) for my wife. Outlook's > instructions for adding an email profile say to open the "Mail" icon in > the > contr...

Collection Management email
Hi, We just add a new collection management module into GP 8.0. It works as expected, but when we are trying to send both the collection letter and the invoice, the system send 2 seperate email to the customer. 1 is the collection letter and the other one is the invoice. Is there a way to make it send only 1 email (collection letter in the body and invoice as attachment)? Since it's completely unreasonable to send 2 emails for the same purpose and I'm sure a system like GP is able to accomplish this. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

Obsolete email addresses
We have exchange server 2000 We are still receiving emails for users who have left the organisation (accounts now deleted) usually from automated subscription services. Is it possible to automatically block or delete these messages, before they reach the postmaster undeliverable account, without using any third party software. Thanks, Andy Sure is. Here's how: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Andy H @ cfb" <anonymous@discussions.mic...