adress book from outlook express

hi
how do i impotr adress book from outlook espress in my
computer and how do i do it from outlook on a remote one?
thanks
ari
0
anonymous (74722)

File > Import and Export... > Internet Mail and Addresses...

On a remote computer you must import OE's WAB into OE first.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"ari" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> how do i impotr adress book from outlook espress in my
> computer and how do i do it from outlook on a remote one?
> thanks
> ari

0
russval (3097)

Outlook options not showing up for user
I am in the process of training and testing with our CRM 3.0. I have installed either the laptop client or the desktop client on the user's machines. For training purposes I have also installed CRM on our training room pc's. I set the user's Outlook for that particular pc and then installed CRM with the user logged on, but I ran the installation under run as. The installation seemed to go fine, yet the user's cannot see and folders or menu when they launch their Outlook. The can get to it in the web environment though. Any ideas on why this has happened and what I can d...

Customize Outlook today does not work #5
I have read the replies about if MS update 813489 is install customize outlook today does not work. What if you do NOT have MS update 813489 install and it still does not work then what? Here is a good one for you. If you update to Office 2003 then it works. But if you install (not update) Office 2003 you can open customize outlook today, but you can not make or save any changes. Error "an activeX control on this page might be unsafe to.... I am having the same problem. Only update 813489 has not been loaded on my computer, because it is not relevant to my system. However, I did ...

How do you switch e-mail identities in microsoft outlook?
I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP helped me set up an e-mail account for myself and one for my wife, but they were unable to tell me how to switch from one identity to another. They knew how to do it on outlook express, but not microsoft outlook. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! Care to provide your version so we can provide an answer? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gary & Susan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13caf01c4443a$d03913d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP...

Saving existing Outlook emails
I'm needing to re-format my harddrive and am wondering how I can save my existing Outlook emails and settings so that once I have the newly reformatted drive setup I can access my saved emails and files? do a search in your hard drive for *.pst... it contains all e-mails and contacts... in brief, all eggs in one basket. If you have mail rules you can export them, as you can your mail account(s). HTH <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10fe01c4a73d$16a62f50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm needing to re-format my harddrive and am wondering how > I can ...

Urgent, Default setting for tab Outlook Synchronization in CRM ser
Hi, Anyone can help me? I forgot the default setting in Outlook Synchronization tab, one parameter is Check for promoted e-mail every ? minutes; another is minimum time (in minutes). I changed it and caused bad performance and I need to restore back. Thanks ...

Sending Letter to Contact Crashes Outlook
In Office 2003, if Word is open and I use Actions > New Letter to Contact, Outlook freezes up. On the other hand if Word is not open, "New Letter to Contact" works fine. Any explanation? Never seen it. You'll have to supply at least _some_ troubleshooting information. Error messages? Configuration changes to your setup? Did it ever work correctly? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Terry Smerling" <tsmerling@lasuperiorcourt.org> wrote in message news:udHcH$1QEHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > In Office 2003, if Word is open and I use Actions > New Let...

Outlook 2002 SP2
I have a user that cannot turn on or off his Out of Office Assistant on the Tools menu, receives the following error: "The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extention." The Out of Office Assistant has been working for years, no changes have been made to Outlook. The only way he can turn it on or off is by accessing his mailbox via web access. I have also tried KB article Q327353, but the resiliency subkey does not exist in his registry. His mailbox is on our Exchange 2000 server. Thanks Johan Is Exchange Extensions still selected ...

cannot open outlook 2000
"this opration has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer" I have already tried the steps listed in MS Knowledge Base article 310049, with no luck. Any other suggestions ? Thanks. ...

Seting Outlook for E-Mail
I've search for information on changing my e-mail default to outlook. I never found help. Please tell me "specifically" how to accomplish this. My computer knowledge is limited. "Diane Cameron" <dcameron2@aol.com> wrote in message news:056701c36839$e4215480$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I've search for information on changing my e-mail default > to outlook. I never found help. > > Please tell me "specifically" how to accomplish this. My > computer knowledge is limited. ------------------------------------------------ Hi Diane, Open In...

Outlook 2003 Newsreader
Hi, I've Outlook 2003 and I tried to use it to read newsgroups, using the customize in the menu bar and putting the option news on the go menu. It worked, but only the first time. The optino news now disapeared from the menu go, and from the customize. Where it go? I tried to repair and don't fix. Another thing is the Business Manager that I installed I think version beta, that crashes often, but I imagine that we can't have a solution on that without more info. Thanks Joao Bras To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and...

outlook 2003 add a dictionary
Hi, how can add a dictionary for spell checking ? in outlook 2003 su tools / options / spelling actually i have only English e French. ciao francesco ...

can i have more sender in outlook setting ?
i using win server 2003 , exchange 2003 , i using exchange client in outlook to send & receive , but my boss have more than one mail address , can i use another AD mail address for send out mail , i have try to add a pop3 , the sender also is computer user thank your ...

Outlook slowed down seriously
My Outlook 2003 started slowing down seriously 2 days ago. It still works, but VERY slow. Not only during sending and receiving emails, just the whole program. E.g. when I click on the Outlook button on the task bar to get Outlook reappear, the Outlook frame and toolbars appear, but it takes ages for Outlook to show its content. Opening an email, and opening next email take ages (1 minute!) as well. The Task Manager shows only 3% of the CPU resources and a usual 50% of my 1MB memory are used, 50% HDD free, the HHD (or processor?) use indicator light not fully on, so it's not an overload of...

Importing data into Outlook #2
Is there a process or program with which I can transfer my ACT! data into Outlook contacts? Thanks! ...

Start Outlook 2003 at windows startup??
Hi, I have a simple question: how do I have Outlook 2003 started automatically and minimized to system tray at windows startup? Thanks in advance edomonet@libero.it <edomonet@libero.it> wrote: > how do I have Outlook 2003 started automatically and minimized to > system tray at windows startup? Put a shortcut to it in your Startup program group. However, I don't believe it will start minimized. -- Brian Tillman It's better to put a shortcut in your Quick Launch bar or you will get errors if OL loads too soon before your connection and antivirus. You can customiz...

Outlook 2002 multiple file opening
In Outlook 2000, CTRL A would select all attached picture files, then Open would, in my case, open the files in Paintshop Pro. With the 2002 version I cannot find a way to do this. Any suggestions? ...

How do I send my Outlook calendar to my desktop?
I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop. I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any instructions to accomplish this task. Post link to said info? Dan wrote: > I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop. > I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any > instructions to accomplish this task. "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:855665E0-8B0B-4ABD-915A-A4EC509167F7@microsoft.com... >I would like to s...

Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...
Hi people! I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in my outlook, but i can=B4t create the rules for send all the received mails to each emails folder. Example: I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get from "example1@example1.com" to the folder "Inbox/ example1@example1.com". When i create the rule, all works fine, i select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination folder, etc... but when I hit the SAVE button in rules window, Outlook 2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not automatically...

Problms with Reply and Fwd- Outlook 2002
Running Outlook under Win XP Home. Outlook 2002 has SP3 installed. Since installing SP2 to WinXP we have been having long wait times after clicking the Reply or Forward buttons in the toolbar. We get the hourglass wait symbol for a minute or longer. We get a prompt response when we click New. Anyone have any ideas? Once the hourglass goes away, do you have any problems with sending the reply or forward? Have you tried using the Test Account Settings to see if there is a problem with the account? To be sure, I would try removing and readding the account. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Ou...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 #8
When down loading messages a message appears (Just started ( that says c:\documents and settings\My Name\application data\microsoft\addins\wfloadin.dll is not a valid office add in Help Go into Tools | Options | Other, click the advanced button, then click the Add-In Manager and COM Add-Ins buttons and see if you find anything weird there. If you see an installed add-in listed that you don't need, disable it and see if the message goes away. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserv...

Outlook Today
On the Outlook Today page the "Options" button does nothing. We're still runnning Win 98 SE2 with no immediate hopes of upgrading. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. david <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > On the Outlook Today page the "Options" button does > nothing. We're still runnning Win 98 SE2 with no immediate > hopes of upgrading. Any help would be appreciated. Thank > you. This question has been asked and answered 100,000 times (literally). SEARCH for the answer. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson ...

Outlook connection issue
HI: I have Exchange 5.5 installed and a few clients running outlook on 2000 Professional, NT Workstation and XP, when trying to send and e-mail, the client get a box with the following: Outlook is trying to retrieve information from "SERVERNAME". Does anyone knows how to resolve this. Thanks. ...

Outlook 2002
How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to that of Not Junk? Thanks! Charles click tools on the menu bar and select rules wizard. remove the check mark from messages received from xyz move to junk. >-----Original Message----- >How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to >that of Not Junk? > >Thanks! > >Charles > >. > anybodyelsebutyou-spamresistantNOSPAM@yahoo.com <anybodyelsebutyou-spamresistantNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote: > How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to > that of Not Junk? If you'r...

Outlook 2003 Usepecified error
Hi, I am having real problems trying to resolve an issue with outlook 2003 with Word as the e-mail editor. I am trying to forward an e-mail with about 5 pdf attachments that come to about 3mb in size, when I try to send the e-mail I get an "Unspecified error" If I turn off the word as the e-mail editor it works ok and sends the e-mail ok. I have also changed the text from html to plain text but i then get a 2nd error which I have managed to get rid of but readind the kb base article 870707. I have also tried running the detect and repair along with installing the latest s...

How to Obtain the 128-bit Encryption Version of Outlook
Install: Windows 2000 Russian SP4 + Encpack_Win2000_RU Outlook 2000 Russian SP3 + out128 When sending the messages don't care encodes RC2 (40 bit). How to encode 3DES (168 bit)? ...