Adding Sound to Outlook 2000 Email

Is it possible? Does one have to use a certain type of
email message then (plain, rich, office- add-in), or what?
Confused....
I'd like to have the sound played while the email is
opened...not as a file attachment.

Are you trying to send an email and want the sound played
when someone receives it?  OR do you want a sound played
when you open a particular email.

If you want sound played when you open an email, you will
have to setup a rule using the Tools, Rules Wizard and
then specify what you want to happen when an email arrives
for you.  If you need the entire steps let me know and I
will post them.

Vipan

0
teaman27 (5)

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

invalid email address

AD Sync problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003