adding sound to an email

Tried to follow the directions in the knowledge base to
add a sound to an email - - but got an error msg that
said:  Object was created in HMTLInLineSoundCtl.  This
application is not available to open this object."    Any
idea where I go from here????  s/Rick
0
anonymous (74722)

embedding fonts in email
I have some fonts on my computer that I want displayed properly in my emails. Does anyone know how to embed them properly so they will appear correctly on anyone's computer? I know with html you have to make a font file, but since this isn't a webpage i didn't want to load such a file into the email. Thanks, i would appreciate any suggestions Elliot ...

accessing my outlook email from home
Hi I am a new user and I am trying to figure out a way to access my emails from my home computer. I was told there would be a number I take from my work email, then type that number into my outlook at home and that should work. Is this correct? -- Smurf "smurf" <smurf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2EF4EB1-724D-4608-8B68-7828F56BD2F2@microsoft.com... > Hi I am a new user and I am trying to figure out a way to access my emails > from my home computer. I was told there would be a number I take from my > work > email, then type that number int...

Reading more than one email address into a profile
Is it possible, does anyone know, to read more than one email address into your outlook profile and have your replies go from the same address, for example to have john@johnsmith.com and info@johnsmith.com both appear in the same inbox but when you hit reply to an incoming email it defaults the return address as the email address the user initially sent in the email to? If this makes sense? Thank you If you are using POP3 then Yes, as long as they are in different POP3 accounts, if connecting to Exchange then No "Stephen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Where is the shared dictionary for MSN email?
I know this is not an Access issue, but found the answer here so I need to thank two people. The replys to the missing dictionary for MSN email due to Office Word 2007 from Peter Foldes and Tom Thumb of the Microsoft Access discussion group here are excellent! I wish Microsoft would have issued this information to all MSN email users months ago. I had been trying to find out an solution since January when I received my Office Pro 2007 at the Launch in Phoenix. I had actually rolled back to 2003 today out of frustration, but thought I would check just one more time for a solution bec...

my email
zhf@dufe.edu.cn if u've got any questions, please write to me. jasonlee shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel: > zhf@dufe.edu.cn > > if u've got any questions, please write to me. Interesting. Is it OK if I send you spam? -- Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1 If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux? How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html How to Report Bugs Effectively http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or ...

series graph -- one series being added to another series
I have a graph with three series all pulling from another spread sheet. the first series plots correctly on the y axis the second series plots higher up on the y axis instead of at corresponding values on the y axis. It appears the second series is being added to the first and plotted at the combined values. when I look at the plot point for the second series; for example $25000 is being plotted at $50000 on the Y axis even though it is saying $25000. Help me please!!!!!!! -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Assuming you're using a column chart, check to see if you've cho...

unable to send email #5
I am getting the following error message 550 5.7.1 Relaying not allowed: and I can only send to people who have the same domain. Outlook has done this the past 3 days - in the morning i can email and then if I put the computer back on it won't let me email!! Help!! rek <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am getting the following error message 550 5.7.1 > Relaying not allowed: and I can only send to people who > have the same domain. Outlook has done this the past 3 > days - in the morning i can email and then if I put the > computer back on it won...

strange type in outlook email
In my Outlook 2003 everytime I type an email, it keeps showing all sorts of strange characters. Everytime I press space, a dot appears and likewise everytime I press the space button, I get the symbol for a paragraph. It has started all of a sudden and I can't find an answer in Help to get it off. How do I get it to stop doing this? Sounds like you need to turn off the option to show formatting in Word and you're using Word as your email editor. If so, open Word, go to the Tools menu > Options command and uncheck the options on the View tab "zakropotch" <z...

External Incoming email not recieved
Hi, Im in a bit of a bind here, lots of clients that need to be recieving their email can not recieve from their external contacts. We are able to send to external email and internal mail works fine. We are using SurfControl email filter. Looking at the monitor it shows that it is recieving all the email just fine and sorting the junk email by rules. Its job after filtering all the email is to send it on to the exchange server, but when it tries to send it i get the error "Incomplete SMTP session. Cause:Remote host disconnected.(IP:xxx.xx.x.x) I can ping the IP that it gives me and it...

How to email documents
Have a document that I need to email to a supervisor-have saved it to my documents,but cannot email ---is there a best place to save a document in order to easily email same??? Very new to this!UsingMicrosoft Office Home and Student 2007 -- batsem@live.com There is no best place from which to send an email. You should be able to attach a Workbook to an email where the Workbook is stored in any location. Please hit Yes if my comments have helped. Thanks. "Pam B." wrote: > Have a document that I need to email to a supervisor-have saved it to my >...

Multiple users/1 email address
Environment: Exchange 2003 SP1 on a Windows 2000 box and Outlook 2003. I have 5 users (each has his own active directory acct and log on as themselves) that need to share a common email address i.e. someone@somewhere.de.us. When each user opens Outlook, I need them to see any emails delivered to the shared email address. How can this be accomplished? Thank you in advance, L Moore You could either have a mailbox for someone@somewhere.de.us, give the users rights to it and set their Outlook to open that mailbox as well as their own mailbox. Or you could make a mail enabled public fo...

Make Outlook Default Email Client
When I try to use "Adobe Photo Delux" and try to open the file menu it says to open Outlook and set it as my default email client. How can I do that? Thanks. WEK Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Programs tab. Dropdown to set default mail client is near the top. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Kim" <wekubasek@attbi.com> wrote in message news:1266d01c3c057$33e80fc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to use "Adobe Photo Delux" and try to open the ...

Email not being sent
I can recieve emails and the sent box shows the email has been sent but the emails are never recieved by any one even my self when doing a test. System has XP and Office 2000. Spoke to the ISP and they say that there is no problem that they can determine. Help.... Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q240347) and post the smtplog.txt file after you've tried a send? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Soozie" <res0du17@v...

why do i not see emotions in my emails
I receive emails via Outlook but emotions are the keyboard strokes and not the visual emotion. Thank goodness. Finally, an email program for adults. -- Russ Valentine "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73418741-AD9C-4640-BC51-912031F56F86@microsoft.com... >I receive emails via Outlook but emotions are the keyboard strokes and not > the visual emotion. ...

Emails automatically being marked as Read...
One of the office users is having a problem with emails being automatically marked as read. What could be causing this? He is using Office XP & we are running Exchange 2003. He has 2 different accounts on his laptop & rules set up to check messages when they arrive & if they arrive though a specefic account, they are moved to another folder. I though the process of checking could mark them as read, but I have set up rules on my own laptop & do not have this problem. -- The intelligent man wins his battles with pointed words. I'm sorry -- I meant sticks. Pointed sticks...

expanding email headers
I've been getting hit hard by the W32.swen virus; NAV has caught every instance, thankfully. My ISP wants the emails with expanded headers; I've been able to do this with the ones that are supposedly from Microsoft, but I've had no luck with the ones that are supposedly returned non- deliverable emails (most often from qmail). I'm running Outlook 2002 on an XP Pro box. This virus is supposed to hit people using apps such as KaZaA; I don't know why my pc is targeted, as I have not had any apps like it. Can anyone tell me how to get the header info from these emails?...

Sending Email from Word 2000
Each time I select File/Send to/ Mail Recipient, I get the following error message: "Word could not load the email envelope". However, if I choose Send to: "Mail Recipient as Attachment" it works fine. What's going on with this. Thanks in advance!! CLay ...

macro
I have several columns in an income sheet. One column has a sum at the bottom. I want to be able to run a simple macro that will copy the last row of formatted cells, just above the sum total, and insert it as a new row just above the sum total so another line of data can be input. But I want the sum total to sum also the newly inserted row. Presently I can't figure out how to do it. Example A B C 1 24 Oct Dollars In $100 2 25 Oct Dollars out $25 3 Total ...

retrieve emails from excel
I've an excel file and they are a lot of informations on it, included emails addresses. I'd like to retrieve those emails addresses automatically from the selected worksheet, detecting the "@" caracter and then export to outlook or ";" separated list wich I will use to send emails. How to do so ? It's there an easy way ? Bob Hi Bob This macro will collect them all http://www.rondebruin.nl/find.htm#Copy You can save the file (csv ) and import in Outlook -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Bob Bedford" <bob@bedford.com&...

Adding to VLOOKUP table
I have a table to which I have added 2 further columns I have a formula which looks up colums 2 and 3 when I key data in column 1 =if(trim(a23)="","",vlookup(a23,scanner_table,2,0)) The new data I want to select is in column 5 so =if(trim(a24)="","",vlookup(a24,scanner_table,5,0)) to which I get the raspberry #REF I am sure this must be very basic but sometimes I can't see the wood for trees Any comments would be much appreciated. Hi Billy Have you extended the range definition for scanner_table to include the additional 2 columns? Regards R...

email template in a marketing compaign
Hello, When I am trying to send a simple mail, I can insert an email template. but when I plan a compaign based on mailing I can't make an email based on template ... So what what should I do to enable this functionality knowing that it's very intersting ability in a CRM Thanks in advance ...

links in email
Here is a good one for Brian Tillman.Running Windows XP and Office Professional.Sometimes when clicking on a link it opens to the web page, but 99% of the time "Internet Connection Wizzard" pops up and tells me to configure my connection.Connection is from home on RoadRunner with no problems(did have dialup) and the "connection wizzard" won't work anyway.I can paste into broswer but some links are just words with no url link.Help please. -- will will <general@bird.com> wrote: > Here is a good one for Brian Tillman.Running Windows XP and Office > Pro...

Invites not being added to diaries when accepted (Outlook 2007)
When sending out monthly invites the invites are not all being added to the diaries when accepted. Also on changing one single invite on a recurrence it seems to change all other invites. On another matter, is there a way of adding multiple dates on diary invites rather than daily, weekly or monthly, i.e. for meetings that follow no pattern. Thanks "janmd" <jdonbavand@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:f10ffd05-0e31-4fbf-afb2-7e011431fb34@w19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com... > When sending out monthly invites the invites are not all being added > to the di...

adding menu bar to dialog box
how to add menu bar to a dialog based application? thanks in advance anju wrote: > how to add menu bar to a dialog based application? > thanks in advance Google search give the result. see here: http://www.codeguru.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-121303.html Create a menu. Add it to the dialog by setting the Menu property of the dialog box. If the dialog is resizeable, see this article: http://www.flounder.com/msdn_documentation_errors_and_omissions.htm#CWnd::CalcWindowRect joe On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 02:05:10 -0700 (PDT), anju <patil.anju@gmail.com> wrote: >how to add men...

Extract Exchange Email Addresses to Postfix
If you use a postfix/spamassassin to relay email to/from your Exchange Servers, then this script will be a god-send to you. It dumps email addresses from Exchange to a relay_recipients file, then auto-uploads it to your box & restarts postfix (if the box is linux, anyways). http://www.castellan.net/extract_exchange/default.htm I have administrators run this script every time they add a user or group to the system. It really helps cut down on crap emails. ...