Adding Size column to Outlook view via reg key

Hi all,

I am looking at changing the Outlook view (for all users in an OU - with a
view to pushing out to more OU's) so that the Size column is displayed. Want
to push out via reg key changes as using Field Chooser on each account is
not an option. We use roaming profiles.
I know that Outlook 2003 will make this easier although I want to be able to
do something now.
Exchange/Outlook 2000 Infrastructure.
Any idea's where I can find this reg key?

Thanks in advance
Chris S

0
Chris

It is not a reg-key but it is stored in the mailbox itself. Either way; you
can't deploy views.

--
Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"Chris S" <csotiriasAThotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking at changing the Outlook view (for all users in an OU - with a
> view to pushing out to more OU's) so that the Size column is displayed.
> Want
> to push out via reg key changes as using Field Chooser on each account is
> not an option. We use roaming profiles.
> I know that Outlook 2003 will make this easier although I want to be able
> do something now.
> Exchange/Outlook 2000 Infrastructure.
> Any idea's where I can find this reg key?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Chris S

0
Roady

File size #11

More Columns #2

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Maximum file sizes

"View Image Slide Show"

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

AD Sync problem

Print Screen Key disabled

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

outlook 97 and express email problems

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?