adding multiple contacts at one time from a received email

Is there a way to add multiple contacts from the header of an email
sent to me as part of a distribution group? I know I can right-click on
them one-at-a-time and do "Add to contacts..." but that's a nuisance
for 50+ addresses.  Is there a way to do this in bulk?

for a reply.

thanks.

Liz

0
lizzoob (5)

I don't think so.

--
Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

<lizzoob@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to add multiple contacts from the header of an email
> sent to me as part of a distribution group? I know I can right-click on
> them one-at-a-time and do "Add to contacts..." but that's a nuisance
> for 50+ addresses.  Is there a way to do this in bulk?
>
> for a reply.
>
> thanks.
>
> Liz

0
gleeson_judy (322)
10/31/2006 12:00:06 AM
I was afraid that was the case. There *should* be a way, though!!

Thanks anyway.

Liz

Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) wrote:
> I don't think so.
>
> --
> Judy Gleeson
> MVP Outlook
> Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
> www.acorntraining.com.au
>

> <lizzoob@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to add multiple contacts from the header of an email
> > sent to me as part of a distribution group? I know I can right-click on
> > them one-at-a-time and do "Add to contacts..." but that's a nuisance
> > for 50+ addresses.  Is there a way to do this in bulk?
> >

> > thanks.
> >
> > Liz

0
lizzoob (5)
10/31/2006 1:41:54 AM
Hi Liz,

There is an alternative solution. You can use a program called Email Address
Collector which can help you extract email addresses from emails, files etc.
If you decide to try it you can find it at this link:
http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/features.html

>I was afraid that was the case. There *should* be a way, though!!
>
> Thanks anyway.
>
> Liz
>

> Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) wrote:
>> I don't think so.
>>
>> --
>> Judy Gleeson
>> MVP Outlook
>> Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
>> www.acorntraining.com.au
>>

>> <lizzoob@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Is there a way to add multiple contacts from the header of an email
>> > sent to me as part of a distribution group? I know I can right-click on
>> > them one-at-a-time and do "Add to contacts..." but that's a nuisance
>> > for 50+ addresses.  Is there a way to do this in bulk?
>> >

>> > thanks.
>> >
>> > Liz

This looks interesting, Dan--thanks!

Liz

Dan Pascal wrote:
> Hi Liz,
>
> There is an alternative solution. You can use a program called Email Address
> Collector which can help you extract email addresses from emails, files etc.
> If you decide to try it you can find it at this link:
> http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/features.html
>
> <lizzoob@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >I was afraid that was the case. There *should* be a way, though!!
> >
> > Thanks anyway.
> >
> > Liz
> >

> > Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) wrote:
> >> I don't think so.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Judy Gleeson
> >> MVP Outlook
> >> Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
> >> www.acorntraining.com.au
> >>

> >> <lizzoob@gmail.com> wrote in message

0
lizzoob (5)

AD Sync problem

invalid email address

NDRs forwarding to external contact

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

outlook 97 and express email problems

contact list #13

Having problem with spoofing email

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

How to get to email from Word