adding exchange account error

I have SBS2000 w exch2k sp3. I have 10 users using office
2000 with no problems. We received a corperate hand down
pc last week with Win2k & office XP. When I try to setup
the exchange mail account it gives me an error that it can
not login to the exchange server. I am logged into the
domain and my login script is running. I checked my DNS
entries and they are to the 2K server. It can resolve the
server name. Any help is appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

Hello,

Please review the following article and check for RPC Binding Order and RPC
ClientProtocols:

325930 XCCC: How to Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues That Are Caused by RPC
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=325930

326036 XADM: Cannot Log On to Exchange 2000 Server Computer by Using the
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=326036

Client may have problem connecting to Exchange server if the RPC Binding
Order or ClientProtocols are not correct.  Also make sure that you have the
latest Windows 2000 and Office XP Service Pack.

Best Regards,

Jan Suralertrungsri, MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support
Client Server Infrastructure

--------------------
>From: "Wayne Turner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Sender: "Wayne Turner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Subject: adding exchange account error
>Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:32:57 -0800
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook
>
>I have SBS2000 w exch2k sp3. I have 10 users using office
>2000 with no problems. We received a corperate hand down
>pc last week with Win2k & office XP. When I try to setup
>the exchange mail account it gives me an error that it can
>not login to the exchange server. I am logged into the
>domain and my login script is running. I checked my DNS
>entries and they are to the 2K server. It can resolve the
>server name. Any help is appreciated.

0
jansur (16)

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Error in Outlook Today

Microsoft Exchange Server

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...