Add Spell Icon to tool bar.

I  cannot find the Spell Checker Icon in any of my pull down menus or add
buttons list.  Where is it and how do I instal it on my tool bars in Outlook?
0
Tazz (4)

It is only available using Word as the editor in Outlook.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Tazz asked:

| I  cannot find the Spell Checker Icon in any of my pull down menus or
| add buttons list.  Where is it and how do I instal it on my tool bars
| in Outlook?

0
MillyS (3228)

How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?
How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel? Hi Fred Have you try to reset the worksheet menu bar View>Toolbars..Customize Select the toolbars tab Select the worksheet menu bar Reset Post back if this is not working -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Fred" <Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6067C179-F4E0-47A5-A92B-4B4053C16917@microsoft.com... > How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel? Right-click on a toolbar and click on Customize. Go to the Commands tab. Look for the Built-in Me...

How to add patterns to excel tia sal2
Greets All I would like to make/add a pattern for a background cell in excel how can I make one and add it to the options in excel to choose from? Tia Excel has a limited color model and you can't add/subtract from what's offered; Try using the Insert menu > Picture command > from file to import a jpeg or gif image, then size it to the cell. HTH "temp@temp.com" wrote: > Greets All > > I would like to make/add a pattern for a background cell in excel how can I > make one and add it to the options in excel to choose from? > > Tia > ...

Copies of Table with Arrow Icons
I have a table called Quotes2004. Somewhere along the line two additional tables appeared called Quotes20041 and Quotes20042, each with an arrow icon next to them. I understand that the arrow indicates a link. But, I don't recall making these table copies. Can some process make the copies automatically? As far as I can tell, they are exact copies of Quotes2004 and they are updated when I update Quotes2004. How can I determine how these were created, what the links are and if they are really necessary? To discover what a table is linked to, open it in design view. Then open the Prope...

vertical scroll bar display bug?
I am having a display issue with a form that I am using as a subform in datasheet view. When run alone everything works fine but as a subform it does not initially display a vertical scroll bar even though there are more records than can be displayed in the space available. To see the other records it is necessary to use the navigation buttons on the keyboard to move down the list. Scroll bars will appear once navigation forces a row over the top end but all records below the original set of visible records will not show any dividing lines between rows. This subform drives another subf...

I can't edit existing records, only add new
I created a form with the intent of being an 'add new contact' form. Well, I want to reuse the form as an edit/update contact form also. The problem is, I can't view any existing records. I have allow edits, deletions, additions enabled. Record locks = no locks. Record selector and navigation buttons = yes. What am i missing? Data Entry property Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "MeSteve" <MeSteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11129652-032B-4966-80CC-7AAD8E18162C@microsoft.com... >I created a form with the intent of ...

MultiCurrency Question
Hi: I am in a situation where a canadian based company whose Products and Product List is in Canadian Dollars wants to create a Quote in US dollars. It seems that we cannot add the products with Canadian Dollars Currency in a USD Price List when we are using a Percent method of pricing. If that is the case, how can it be handled? I cannot create 2 sets of the same Product because the exchange rate is not fixed. Typically, CRM should be calculating the currency in USD using the exchange rate that's provided, but CRM simply is refusing to allow me to add a product with a different c...

Can't add a standard inventory item
Hello, When we select "new" and "standard" we get "runtime error 94 invalid use of null". However we can add other types of items...matrix. We found an article on the knowledgebase and tried those suggestions (they were for Quicksell 2000) but it didn't work. We re-applied the most recent service pack and ran the maintainence and check on the database. Nothing is helping. Anyone seen this before or have any suggestiosn for me. Thanks. Pat Pat@arms wrote: > Hello, > When we select "new" and "standard" we get "runtime error ...

Searching for a mail reflector tool for ex 2003
Hi, i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? greetings Christoph In news:1172496412.855592.22760@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com, trojmok <christoph.vonameln@googlemail.com> typed: > Hi, > > i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found > LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? > > greetings > Christoph What exactly is it you're looking for? "Reflector" generally means you want your mail, either inbound or outbound, delivered o...

Workflow Call Assembly to add Date or Time
I cannot get a very simple workflow to work. All I want it to do is update a datetime field to add one month! Workflow monitor says it completed, but it has never worked... Has anyone ever been able to make this work? On 26 Mar, 18:54, "DubSport" <jamie.carmich...@cmgl.ca> wrote: > I cannot get a very simple workflow to work. All I want it to do is > update a datetime field to add one month! Workflow monitor says it > completed, but it has never worked... Has anyone ever been able to > make this work? Show your workflow rule OK here it is. its a manual rule, s...

reply/forward icon
The field for the reply and forward icons is not present and thus I cannot see those icons when I forward or reply to a message. Bummer - care to share the version of Outlook, the message editor, when it last worked, and what you did to make it stop working (installation of new software, uninstallations, etc.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Ed Gask...

How do I add LEFT to this array?
=SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(SEARCH("Account Request",'Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000))=FALSE),--(MONTH('Incident Data'!$G$2:$G$5000)=MONTH(C$8))) I want to modify it to restrict where it looks for "Account Request". I figure add LEFT('Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000,15) however that returns an error. I also tried putting LEFT after SEARCH. I am still very new to SUMPRoduct and I had help coming up with the formula above; which works perfectly now. I am also reading through: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html I don't want to break my ...

Rotating hourglass icon in status bar
I have recently started using Outlook 2003. I noticed that there is an icon in the shape of an hourglass in the status bar. The icon continuously rotates. When right clicked, it presents a menu with items Details... and Cancel, both of which are greyed out. Can someone tell me the purpose of the icon and how I might be able to hide it? Thanks, Jim ...

Helped with stacked bar chart and percentages
I am attempting to create a stacked chart with two data series (one representing the number ontime orders, and the other late). I would like to have a label on each bar that would tell the percentage of ontime. Perhaps someone would have a good example? Thanks for your help, -A Calculate the percentages in additional columns. Use one of these free Excel add-ins to apply labels from these ranges to the series in your chart: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com/ss - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltie...

Spell Check in Outlook Express
Running a nDell Dimension 2400. When I spell check e- mail in OE I get,"An error occurred whiole the spelling was being checked.". When I set the option to always spell check before send, I get the message, "The spell check on the document was halted. Do you want to send anyway?" Can someone solve this for me. I will be grateful. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x m...

Add new account
I have added a new bank account, I selected New and when I click the 'Investment' row, there is a drop menu with very old accounts which dont use anymore. Where can these accounts be viewed, and deleted as necessary? Thank you ...

Automatically add 1 until a number is found
Hiya, I am developing a spreadsheet which basically grosses-up a paymen which i have to make to an employee. What I'd like to do is take a cell and add 1 automatically until th number equals a specific equation. Is this feasible? Thanks Jame -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Have a look at Tools / Goal Seek. It might be what you are looking for. -- Andy. "jkyndt >" <<jkyndt.1a3rda@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jkyndt.1a3rda@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hiya, > > I am developing a spreadsheet which basically grosses-u...

add from option to new mrssages
I want to add the option of choosing which account I am sending my mail from as I manage multiple accounts. "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:701DABFB-2B8B-46CB-B21A-98F646FFA74A@microsoft.com... > I want to add the option of choosing which account I am sending my mail > from > as I manage multiple accounts. Click the Account button in the New Message window.... ...

How do I add a disclaimer to my outgoing emails
I want to add a disclaimer to the bottom of all my outgoing emails, after my signature. How do i do that please? > I want to add a disclaimer to the bottom of all my outgoing emails, > after my signature. How do i do that please? I hate to submit the obvious but: Add it to your signature, at the bottom of it? -- f.h. Microsoft Outlook MVP See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/sig.asp for tools. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-sub...

Can't add file to VC7 project
I'm sure this is a very idiotic question, but I can't seem to add file.h and file.cpp to my project.. -Both files are in the same folder with the other project files. -I did a File/add existing item/ then picked the files from the dialog. -Clicked open. But then Solution Explorer did not show the files??? (It does work OK on another computer with same software.) Why might this be??? Thanks, E-Jo Hello Everett, > I'm sure this is a very idiotic question, but I can't seem to > add file.h and file.cpp to my project.. > -Both files are in the same folder with the ...

bar code help, adding asterix to reference
Hi, A simple one im sure, cell b4 contains a number, i want cell c4 to display the same number with an asterix (asterisk?) at either side for my bar code font? ="*",B4,"*" What's the correct way to enter this? Many thanks as ever, Rick ="*"&A1&"*" seems to work after some trial and error, could there arise a problem doing it this way? Thanks, Rick "R D S" <ricknewsgroup@members.v21.co.uk> wrote in message news:352cf1F4gusjfU1@individual.net... > Hi, > A simple one im sure, cell b4 contains a number, i want cell c4...

Add the URL of a Task into a Task description on Workflow?
Hi there, i was wondering if it is at all possible to put the url of a task into the email that the object sends to the owner of the object (so that they can click and see the task). In the WFParameter table there's something like this: Due Date: &1160; Description: &1122; Scheduled Duration: &1144; Is there an &XXXX code for the id? Thanks, Jack. ------=_NextPart_0001_10CF516A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jack~ This may be possible to do with an e-mail activity. I would try posting this to the SDK group at microsoft.public.crm.deve...

Show stdev errorbars on pivot bar chart
I have made a pivot bar chart using excel 2003, and I would like to show error bars on this bar chart. The values for the bars are averages of a certain quantity. The values for the errorbars should be the stdev of this quantity. It is possible to add error bars in the existing chart using "Format data series", but that only works for one particular chart. If I update the underlying data or plot other quantities, then the errorbars are gone. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Like all custom formatting in pivot charts, refreshing the data clears the formatting. Microsof...

Bulk E-mailing
Any recommendations for an add-on that allows users to perform bulk e-mails based on criteria that span across more than one entity ? For example, give me a list of accounts that are classified A, in the steel industry and have ‘allow bulk e-mail’ set to true … then for those accounts give me every associated contact but exclude contacts that have ‘allow bulk e-mail’ set to false and exclude contacts with an invalid e-mail address … (btw, some of the fields I used are custom fields we have added, so the add-on would need to recognise custom fields and allow filtering on them). Thanks I...

Report Manager Add-In #2
I am running Excel 2003. I tired downloading the report manager add in for Excel 2002. I cannot run the exe file to install the add in. I have heard others say they have done this successfully with Excel 2003. HELP!!!!! TIA Hi Sue does the information contained in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209 help? Cheers JulieD "Sue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:790601c52651$fa0f7290$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am running Excel 2003. I tired downloading the report > manager add in for Excel 2002. I cannot run th...

How do I add Outlook Express to my Live ID-hotmail account?
I have a LiveID hotmail account, and now I would like to add Outlook Express program to the mix. Will someone tell me how to do this in the fewest possible steps. thank you, Why Me Too. "Why Me Too" <Why Me Too@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BC93EEC-D607-4F3B-B89E-48E958B78674@microsoft.com... > I have a LiveID hotmail account, and now I would like to add Outlook > Express > program to the mix. > Will someone tell me how to do this in the fewest possible steps. > thank you, > Why Me Too. Two points - firstly you've...