Add Remove Message Inbox Headings

Hi :)

I have to do the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Module 7
this week and I'm stuck on two points:

7.6.3.1 - Add/Remove Message Inbox Headings like: sender, subject,
date, received - How do I add or remove those headings in Outlook
2007?

Thanks for any help :)

Giulio.

Message appears as attachment
What would cause email messages to be received with a duplicate of the message attached in a plain text format? The senders haven't all changed some setting and I don't believe the receiver has either. Thanks, Cathy Restart Outlook to see if the problem goes away. If it does, then you most likely received a message that had the charset set to user defined. If you can find out who did it, ask them to switch to a known charset/encoding for their region. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Cathy C"...

Consolidating Data between worksheets that removes dulicates
I am interested in tracking lab values that my staff enter into a daily worksheet. I would like to compile monthly percentages (% low, % in range, % high) but sometimes it is necessary to have duplicate data on consecutive worksheets for my staff's workflow. These duplicate values will cause my percentages (and absolute numbers) to be incorrect if I just sum between the worksheets. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you, Jody ...

Delegation of Inbox Subfolders
Hi All, Can I all a user to see a subfolder of my inbox on exchange 5.5 ? Right-click the sub-folder in Oulook, click Properties, then click the Permissions tab. "Simon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d51301c45383$58f35620$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi All, > Can I all a user to see a subfolder of my inbox on > exchange 5.5 ? ...

XMLDataDocument question-- appending/removing nodes
Hi, I'm porting a VB 6 app to .Net, and wanted to use an XMLDataDocument to store information that had previously been kept in XML Recordsets. Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar yet with .Net's XML Namespace and was wondering if someone could help with something....in the VB 6 application, we would append two extra nodes to the XMLRecordset-- an error message, and error number. Then, when it came time to reconstruct the recordset we'd remove those nodes and go to it. I'd like to do the same thing in .Net, but I'm not sure how to append new nodes to exis...

Getting an error message in Web Access
When I go to web access, I get an error message as the page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" How od I fix this? Hi - OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. Post this in an exchange newsgroup for more help - and include more info, such as your version of Exchange, version of Internet Explorer/browser, whether this happens to everyone, whether this happens to you while on the LAN, etc. sssphoenix wrote: > When I go to web access, I get an error message as the > page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" > How od I fix this? ...

Add date/time to notes
Does anyone know how to add the Created Date to the notes form? I'd like the created date to be visible when I view the notes on an Account, Contact, etc. I can not even find where to edit this form. Thanks, Toby http://<servername>/Tools/ViewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id=<GUID from Notes Associated Vewi> in SavedQueryBase "T" <tjrann@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:49febfc.0402110719.dfcb496@posting.google.com... > Does anyone know how to add the Created Date to the notes form? I'd > like the created date to be visible when I view the notes o...

No Error Message wanted
If I fail to send this email I dont want to have the error message (SentObject) to show just accept it not sent...Thanks Bob Private Sub SendMailButton_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorHandler If Me.Dirty = True Then Me.Dirty = False End If Dim lngID As Long, strMail As String, strBodyMsg As String, _ blEditMail As Boolean, sndReport As String, strCompany As String '*****JK: Added 17/10/06 Dim msgPmt As String, msgBtns As Integer, msgTitle As String, msgResp As Integer Dim strFormat As String Select Case Me.tbEmailOption.value Case &...

Outlook anywhere certificate error message.
Hey everyone. I'm getting a certificate error when I attempt to use outlook anywhere on a laptop outside our corporate firewall. I'm getting the error because the host name on the certificate is set to the local host name of the machine ( computer.domain.local ). I understand that I should probably be using a Unified Communication Certificate, so I can have multiple host names, though the budgets are tight right now and I will not be able to purchase one for a few months. Is it possible to use my current certificate and somehow bypass this? You can put an entry in ev...

Message by changing one datafield if other fields are filled
Hello, In a database I have, for example, 15 datafields in a record. The first one is the AutoNr, the second one is what I called "the lead" and all the others are information. When I change "the lead" I want a popup 'only' if at least one of the information fields is filled with data. So (I think) I need a changemacro on the second datafield. The macro should do (I think)..... .) count the filled in datafields of the total datafields in the record. .) if the filled in datafields is more then 2 give a popup "blabla" Can somebody (please) help...

Action Failed message in Outlook
I installed Outlook as part of OFFICE XP Pro installation and I use Spambayes to filter the junk mail. I did a Windows Update yesterday and now I get an ACTION FAILED message when I hit "send and receive". When I tried to view TOOLS, ACCOUNTS, I was told I needed to reinstall Outlook. When I put the CD back in the machine and selected OUTLOOK setup (not the entire package) I was told the serial numbers weren't correct. I entered the correct numbers twice and got the same result. I then tried to uninstall Outlook and discovered under "add/remove programs" that I hav...

Can't send e-mail or access to my Inbox e-mails.
This is the error message that I get when I tried to send an e-mail: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.gcgroup.co.uk', Server: 'send.one.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Please let me know what do I have to do. Thanks! Regards, Jannie Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down ...

Cannot access Inbox folder! Size problem?
I've been trying to get rid of a large bunch of old Emails by checking into my Inbox from time to time, selecting and deleting or moving a bunch. Now the Inbox folder had gotten so large (545 MB) that I can't even access it to delete old Emails. How can I get access again so I can whittle it down to size? Now I get one of two responses - either the message "FOlder could not be displayed" and I have to reboot or I just see new Emails (today only), but the other 1500 messages in my Inbox are not visible (or scary, they've been deleted somehow??). The file is still...

Exporting Messages
I am trying to export messages from my Outlook Express. I clicked on Export - it seemed to work, but didn't ask me where to save the file, and now I can't find where it exported to - to send it to my new computer. Thank you to anyone who helps ...

filter read confirmation messages
Hi, I always request read confirmations when I send emails. However they cause a lot of extra emails in my inbox. How can I make a rule to put read confirmations in a separate folder? (since I don't have to check them always, only when I doubt that an email is received) Thanks! ...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

How to remove Ribbon tab?
I don't use Mailing tab, for instance. Can I remove it? If no why Microsoft decide what is better for me? See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Sevilho" <Sevilho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

mail download error message
------------------------------------------- cliff2noronha[delete]@gmail.com cliff2noronha@gmail.com Friday, July 30, 2004 2:14 AM After a year of successful Outlook performance, I suddenly encountered the below error message and have been unable to download my POP3 mail from my comcast broadband cable ISP. All account settings are unchanged as before. I'm going nuts job-hunting without email. Please help me !! Internet E-Mail -- Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network pr...

Microsoft Office 2003
I received the following message from myself in outlook 2003. What is this all about? SUBJECT: Microsoft Office Outlook Test Message This is an e-mail message sent automatically by Microsoft Office Outlook's Account Manager while testing the settings for your POP3 account. Eric <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I received the following message from myself in outlook > 2003. What is this all about? > > > SUBJECT: Microsoft Office Outlook Test Message > > This is an e-mail message sent automatically by Microsoft > Office Outlook's ...

How to add other maps on excel
I am trying to plot figures from a Excel worksheet on the map of France and if possible by cities. Unfortunatly, even if I have the icon for adding maps. France is not part of the choice I possess. ...

How do I remove (not unload) a user installed Excel add-in ?
Even though unloaded the add-in shows up in the inactive list. I want to remove it from that list. You have to delete the actual file itself, then redisplay the add-in list. You will be prompted whether to remove the add-in from the list. Choose Yes to remove it. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:14:01 -0800, bill h <bill h@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Even though unloaded the add-in shows up in the inactive list. I want to >remove...

Access 2003 Code Commenter Add-in
I've just upgraded from the XP version to Access 2003. Trying to add standard error-handler and comments to my code, I realized that Code Commenter and Error-handler add-in is no longer showing up under Add-In menu. Is there anything special I need to do to continue using this add-in? Thanks! Hi, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. In the VBA Editor window (alt+F11), you can use the Comment Block and Uncomment Block commands on the toolbar. These buttons allow you to Add and remove the comment character, an apostrophe, for each line of ...

Outlook 2007
I'm trying to switch over to OL2007 from Thunderbird. I have several email accounts, some IMAP, some POP3. It really gripes me the way OL2007 handles multiple accounts. Sending an email from any of my accounts defaults to having been sent from a default account. What's so hard about composing an email from within a particular "Inbox" and having the email appear to have been sent from that account?? Instead, unless I remember to change it manually each and every time, OL2007 will cause the email will appear to have been sent from another address entirely. For example I w...

Outlook Express Error Message #5
I need help. I use outlook express to receive and send email messages. I continue to get error messages that say "Problem logging into your mail server-Password was rejected-Account'mail.comcast.net(1) Server:mail.comcast.net Protocol: POP3 Server Response ' ERR directory status' Bad Password Port:11 Secure (SSC) Server Error 0x800CCC90 Error Number 0x800CCC92 I have tried to change and reset my password through Comcast to no avail. Comcast say's it's a Microsoft issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. I have this problem too. I've tried all...

'have server reply using a specific message' rule
First let me apologize for just posting without reading the 3500 entries my reader found. If this has been discussed before I didn't find it using some simple search on the newsgroup. Anyway here is what I want to do: I'm trying to setup some rules that will take an incoming email with specific words in the subject, then with specific words in the body move it to subfolders and then reply back to the sender with a specific message. In this case we are having customers use a registration form. Once they register if they are not some spam locations we get filling out forms etc e...

Control ammount of addressees within a mail message through Exchange System Policies
Hi, Is it possible to limit the number of adressees within System Manager -- System Policies? We have some domains that are possibly being blacklisted from having too many recipients. -T in Global Settings, Message Delivery, Recipient Limits... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Nino_1" <facciabruta@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140735442.105717.291190@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is it possible to limit the number of adressees within System Manager > -- System Policies? > We have some domains that are possibly being blacklisted from having > too ...