Add-on for Sales Question - Please.

Hello,

I need to add sales functionality to Outlook, for a single user.  I was told
about BCM.  Do you use BCM or a similar product?  I would appreciate any
recommendation on this.  Thank you very much.

Talal Itani

0
titani1 (26)

"Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I need to add sales functionality to Outlook, for a single user.  I
> was told about BCM.  Do you use BCM or a similar product?  I would
> appreciate any recommendation on this.  Thank you very much.

Read replies to the prior thread you already opened regarding BCM.

0
no626 (84)

help with formula please
new to this need help in a formula that will give me the percentage of two numbers. In other words a1=255 b1=8990.7c1=answer to question 255 is what percentage of 8990.7? =A1/B1 "TechnoGram" wrote: > new to this need help in a formula that will give me the percentage of > two numbers. In other words a1=255 b1=8990.7c1=answer to question 255 > is what percentage of 8990.7? > > How would you do it with plain ole math? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "TechnoGram" <mumzee3@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1181411910....

Pivot Table Question #12
I've created a pivot table and it works well - counts the number of items in each category. What it doesn't do is count the number of blank cells. It gives me a blank category but, alas, it is blank. I want the blank category line to tell me how many blank cells I have. I know that this is possible, but just can't seem to make it work. Can someone help? Thanks! To count the blanks you could use a space character, or the formula ="", in the source data, instead of leaving the cells blank. The pivot table will be able to count those. Betty Csehi wrote: > I&#...

General question re Error Handling
hello experts This is just a general question for my own education. I've dabbled in a fair amount of Access VBA in the past, but have just started learning about Excel VBA. In Access, we would use Error Handling in almost every sub, but In Excel, error Handling seems to be the exception rather than the rule. I can't even find much about it in the Excel VBA help, and there are relatively few references to it in this forum. What gives? Just Curious Terry W. Terry, I use it all the time. My favorite approach is: Public Const bDebug as boolean = true or false (de...

add number to existing text numbers
I have 2000 columns with accounting type text numbers in each cell, i.e. 0345999, 058956, ect. I want to add an "0" in front of each account number. Anyone know how to do this withount going into each cell and doing it by hand? Hi one way: use a helper column with the formula ="0" & A1 copy this down for all rows, copy this column and insert it with 'Edit - Paste Special - Values' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Stacy wrote: > I have 2000 columns with accounting type text numbers in > each cell, i.e. 0345999, 058956, ect. > > I wan...

SMTP - ISP Question
Hi everyone, please accept my apologies in advance if this slightly off-topic but I though this would be a good place to ask... I am looking for some recommendations for a UK ISP who will register a domain (web hosting not terribly important) and will provide me with an SMTP feed. I have the connection and the public IP addresses already so I do not need a bundled service. Many thanks to all in advance, Kapa ...

a Solver question
Hi, I am trying to use Solver to solve a scheduling problem. We get orders every Sunday, and then schedule the production for the following week. The order is as follows: Prod1 Prod2 Prod3 M 4 1 T 1 W TR 2 1 F 1 SA S 2 The numbers indicate the amount of products we need produced BY this day. And we have schedule tables for two plants like this: Plant 1: Prod1 Prod2 Prod3 M x11 x12 T x21 x22 W x31 TR .... ... ...

Office update screwup
Word (Office OSX) has been getting buggy, so I went to MS site and downloaded the update. When I installed, it wants me to re-enter my CD key, which I have lost(along with the CD a couple of moves ago- the life of a student!) I never thought about this as I had a registered version and I thought it would just recognize that and just install the update. If I would have known, I could have jotted down the serial number before the upgrade. Is there some way I can access the serial number off my computer? (Is it still there?) I have lots of projects in the next little bit, and while I can ope...

Compatiibility question
Hello Since I am going to college I qualify for the academic version of Publisher 2003. If I buy the academic version is this completely compatable with Publisher 2003? I anticipate sharing files with friends who have Publisher 2003. One other short question is when is a new version of Publisher coming out. Thanks Paul I was not aware of an Academic priced version of Publisher 2003. However, there is only one version available, so both will be 100% compatible. The next version of Publisher is due out October/November of 2006. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www....

simple checkbox question
I really dont know much about VBA and/or macros and have what probably is an extremly basic question. I wasnt sure how to word it so when trying to search it i didnt really get any answers. all I want to do is add several checkboxes to a spreadsheet, if the user checks the box, I want the cell underneath it to be equal to 1, or any number or letter, it doesnt matter. i just used 1 in an IF formula but can change it if needed. what i am doing is a timesheet so that users can keep track of how many hours they worked each day, and if that day is a holiday, i want them to be able to use the ch...

Outlook 97 help please
I know it is old, but the company I work for uses Outlook 97 for email. My problem is that even when someone sends me the simplest of emails with nothing but text in the body, 90%of the time it arrives as an attached text document that I have to open in notepad. If I want to reply, I have to copy their message from notepad and paste it back into the reply window. My computer at work is the only one that appears to do this, but nobody here can see where my options are set any different than theirs. I would love it if someone could tell me how to fix this problem. I have the the latest serv...

Mo2004
Recently ( a few months ago) I started using MS Money 2004. Previously I had been managing finances on excel with formulas I had created. This was wroking great but someone suggested to switch to financial software to make things flow a bit easier. Since using Money 2004 I have had some struggles: #1 - My budget varies from month to month (who's doesn't?). Whenever I make changes to my budget it apears to retroactivly change all previous months. How can I get it to just change any given month? Along the same lines, can I make adjustments to prior months? #2 - At the end of...

Outlook 2003 help please..
I have a Samsung i830 and had some phone numbers transferred from an older phone into it and sync-ed it to my computer with Active-Sync 3.7.1... It seems to have overridden all of my contacts stored in Outlook 2003 and replaced them with my phonebook contacts. Did I just loose over 2 years of email contacts or is there any way to retrieve them? Matt <mttmrrsn.nospamme@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a Samsung i830 and had some phone numbers transferred from an > older phone into it and sync-ed it to my computer with Active-Sync > 3.7.1... It seems to have overridden all of m...

Please Help! Outlook Task list as HTML?
I urgently need help figuring out a way to convert, publish, export, etc., my Outlook task list as a HTML web page. I need to be able to retain all of the view characteristics of the original task list, i.e., colors, columns, sort, etc.. Really would appreciate any suggestions as I need this for an online meeting Monday night for people outside of our organization who do not have access to our Exchange Server. THANKS!!!! Why not use Outlook Web Access??? You could do screen captures and/or print to PDF files? Do you have the ability to make PDFs? If all else fails, use PRINTSCR...

HTTP and HTTPS sessions question
Some secure sites have HTTPS session stay secure from login till end of communication with site(log off). Some sites are HTTPS only when log in, after login, they become HTTP, and become HTTPS only when log off. (Yahoo mail for example, etc) What are the chances that session can be intercepted and sidejacked and traffic content recorded, especially as I know this danger really exists, and its carried purposefully and intentionally, by recording DSL traffic. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=session+hijacking+attack&aq=3&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=sess...

Help with formula please.
Hi, I have the following formula set up on a sheet called 'Wow' =IF(Wow!A1="90 / 63 reducer", Wow!B1) What I would like to add (in plain speak) is if on Wow sheet, cell A1 says 90 / 75 reducer, enter B1 into sheet 4 cell A4. At the end of the day, what im after is the following: If on Wow sheet, cell A1 says '90 / 75 reducer', enter Wow sheet B1 figure into sheet 4 cell A20, but if on Wow sheet, cell A1 says 'sleeve', enter B1 figure into sheet 4 cell A50, but if on Wow sheet, cell A1 says 'outlet', enter B1 figure into sheet 4 cell A100. I hope ...

Cannot add new transactions
The problem happens recently. No matter I manually download activities or use the automatic update services, I can't get any transactions displayed. The "Items to review" on the left does say there are new transactions arrived, they just don't show up. What should I do to fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, OC wrote: >The problem happens recently. No matter I manually download activities or >use the automatic update services, I can't get any transactions displayed. >The "Items to review" on the left does say there are new transaction...

IF Statement Question
Hello, I have the following statement that does what I want =IF(G10=3,-3,IF(G10=4,-2,IF(G10=5,-1,IF(G10=9,1,IF(G10=10,2,IF(G10=11,3,0)))))) If the random number is between 3 and 11, a value is generated, my problem is if the number is either a 2 or a 12, I want to get another number For example Random Number List 1 List 2 2 --- 8 7 0 n/a 12 --- 4 So if a number is between 3-11,...

Offline Address book question.
Several articles about OAB referes to "siteFolderServer" attribute in AD. However I'm bit confused as to which object in AD is being referred. What I found that at least two Exchange objects has "siteFolderServer" attribute. - CN=Default Offline AddressList,CN=Offline Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=<FIRST ORGANIZATION>,CN=MICROSOFT EXCHANGE,CN=SERVICES,CN=CONFIGURATION,DC=*,DC=local" - CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=<First Organization>,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=*,DC=local Can an...

Help me with a formula please...
I need to create a formula that counts the number of cells that contain a keyword in one column and then further filters this down by month/year data from another column. Is there anyone out there who might be able to help me, if this is at all possible? Thanks!!!! Jon, I'm not sure I understand your question, but I think you might want a pivot table. It can be set to give you counts. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Jon" <jonathan.howe@comcast.net> wrote in message news:12C0AA23-4840-4D11-8...

Licensing question
Could a 2 lane license be used for a company that has 2 separate stores with separate databases that are on the same network? Could there be a 3rd computer on that network that could switch from database to database to run reports, order and receive for both of these inventories? Or would they need to get HQ? Pat You could look at the Multi-Location add-in from Retail Realm (http://www.retailrealm.us) . It may fit your needs, but the two locations would be considered a single store. What you are asking will not work though, two databases means 2 dongles. The third management station...

VLookup in Excel 2007
In Excel 2003, when you looked up in the Criteria table, the identifier you chose had to be on the end and in alpha numeric order. Is this still the case? If I was to vlook up in multible tables and generate my own unique information, Can I go to a table created in the vlookup and use it even if it is not in alpha numeric order? Is there a work around? I don't really understand your question, but the quick answer is that there is no change in Vlookup from 2003 to 2007. You have always been able to use a table that wasn't in order by using False as the fourth parameter....

Drop Ship Sales Order and Purchase Order
I am entering a drop ship sales order and then creating a drop ship purchase order. The drop ship sales order needs to be invoiced before we receive the accounts payable invoice. GP doesn't allow that until the ap invoice is matched. Obviously for cash flow purposes we wouldn't want to wait. I know we can break the link on the po and so but we really don't want to do that. We need this corrected. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&q...

Help with SMTP addresses please
I have two domains A.int and B.A.int (child domain). 1 Exhcange (2003) server in domain A. A small set of users have accounts in both A and now B. Many with the same username. Accounts in both domains have mailboxes on the same exchange server. I can see all mailboxes in ESM. .. I added a recipient update service policy for B with the intention that users would get the SMTP domain from the exchange server (A.com). I saw briefly that usernames in B had the SMTP address user@b.a.com is this expected behavior? Our recipient policy defines A.com for SMTP. Also since SMTP address user@A.com is...

Excel Help Please #2
I was just wondering whether or not you can change the size of the columns part way down the page without changing the ones at the top? Do you have any ideas? Also, I am hoping to be able to validate the numbers that can be entered into certain cells from allowing decimals between 2.5 and 10, to actually specifying each number, which wouldn't allow 2.7 from being entered. Unfortunately with my current validation, you would be able to add 2.7 which isn't a choice. I would apprecaite any insight. Thanks. The column width is exactly that ... the column width. If you want to cheat ...

Users Can't advance Sales Process
It seems all my sales guys can't advance (save as complete) the sales process I have activated. They just don't have the option in the file menu OR toolbar. I see them on my account, Admin. I can't find anything under user profiles or security that would effect this, does anyone know what governs this type of privilege? Thanks in Advance. are these users able to see "Apply Rule"? If not, can you please verify if they're missing the following two privileges under Customization area for their role: * Create access on "Process Instance" * Read access ...