add-in

When logging onto Outlook the following message show
up: "The add-in 'C:\pavfn\exch\PavExCli.dll' could not be
installed or loaded.  THis problem may be resolved by
using detect&repair on the Help menu.  Unable to load
c:\pavfn\exch\\pavExCli.dll.  You may be out of memory,
out of system resources, or missing a .dll file."

I have done all of the things mentioned and am certainly
not out of memory or system resources.  I have asked this
question before many months ago and had to cancel
something.  Just do not have the message that was sent to
me.  I have deleted it.  It is because I downloaded an
update on Microsoft website and this appear.  Please tell
where to go and cancel this message.

My email is denise@graphic-international.com

Thanking you
Dee

0
anonymous (74722)

Dee Chater <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When logging onto Outlook the following message show
> up: "The add-in 'C:\pavfn\exch\PavExCli.dll' could not be
> installed or loaded.  THis problem may be resolved by
> using detect&repair on the Help menu.  Unable to load
> c:\pavfn\exch\\pavExCli.dll.  You may be out of memory,
> out of system resources, or missing a .dll file."

Tools>Options>Other>Advanced Options>COM Add-ins or Add-in Manager.  It
should be in one of those.  Uncheck it or remove it.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Add-ons for CRM
Hi all!!! Does anyone know of any email and campaign management add-ons for CRM? Thanx Jan Axonom PowerTrack is supposed to be very good add-on, see link below http://www.axonom.com/pt_index.html ...

Trying to add a hyperlink to a webpage
Hi I have added a label to a form, with Caption: http://www.xe.com/ucc/, and Hyperlink address: http://www.xe.com/ucc/. When I now click on the link, Firefox opens with an error, and this URL: http://www.xe.com/ucc/FirefoxHTML%5CShell%5COpen%5CCommand. This is because Firefox is my default browser. Changed my default browser to Internet Explorer - works fine. Stapes Noticed that nobody has answered. If the URL got changed, it's probably happening at the other end. Maybe they tried conditional branching (that didn't work) based on which browser is detected. "Stapes&...

How do I add the formula bar?
I've recently switched computers and now my Microsoft Excel does not display the formula bar at the top of the page. It is much easier to edit long formulas in the bar rather than in the cell. How can I add it? Tools - Options - View. Place a check in the box next to "Formula bar". -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "tysiesmoma" wrote: > I've recently switched computers and now my Microsoft Excel does not display > the formula bar at the top of the page. It is much easier to edit long ...

add hours flown last 12 months
i'd like to add the total hours flown the last 12 months(sheet: totals) counting from the last entry (sheet: logbook). See attachement.. Attachment filename: logbook.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=62816 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not really sure which column you want to sum (looking briefly at your attachment). You may try to explain your problem in plain text (most people won't open an attachment) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > i'd like to add the total hours flo...

How to add a space after each text value in all the cells in a row
I want to add a space (or any character(s)) after each text value in all the cells in a row or in a column For example, cell A2 contains "ABC", cell B2 contains "DEF", and so on. I want to make all the cells in row 2 to have a space so cell A2 contains "ABC ", cell B2 contains "DEF ",... try going to an empty part of the sheet (say row a4) & type =a2&" " or "[any character]" then copy that across the row for your range. after calc you can copy the range & paste special (values) back into range a2 ...X2 &am...

Any way to add column for Message-ID to Inbox/Sent Items folders?
Hello, Is there any way, please, to add a column showing the Message-ID to the Inbox or Sent Items folders? My boss often receives return receipts from external recipients which show the sender's address and the Message ID, but not the subject. Outlook doesn't correlate them so he has to try and manually do it. Opening each message and looking in its Options takes too long. We're using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2000 and 2003. Maybe Exchange 2003 does a better job of understanding notifications. Thanks, - Alan. "Alan" <bruguy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:...

Using selection to add cells to formulas
OK, I've pretty well searched though here and haven't found my question or a full answer. Using Excel 10. Building up a formula in a cell by clicking on other cells to fill their addresses. The address filled in is invariably relative, when sometimes I'd like an absolute reference. I know I can hit F4 after the fact, but I'd sure like a shortcut. I've tried all sorts of key combos, thinking maybe ctrl-shift-click (or something) would give me an absolute reference. I'd be willing to use a macro, but so far as I can see, macros are not available in edit mode. Any id...

How to add an event to everyone's calendar ?
How do I add an event to everyone's calendar on a particular Exchange 5.5 server ? Basically, i'd like to modify the default calendar so that mailboxes created in the future also get this too. If this can only be done to the Exchange site, that would be ok too. Thanks, T Tucker ...

Outlook 2003 Add-on help
Is there a way, either built-in to Outlook 2003 or through third party software that will display contacts in a alphabetical list when composing a mail message? Specifically, the user wants to be able to select a letter, e.g. "A", "B", "C", etc... when composing a message (when clicking the "To" field in the mail form) that will pull up an alphabetical listing of contacts from the address book. I know this capability resides in OWA, but I have yet to find a solution for Outlook 2003. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan ryan.hopm...

Pivot Table
As with a previous question, I have a large set of data (20,000 rows and about 100 coulmns). I wish to select about 60 columns to place in pivot "data" (along with others into "Rows"). Is there a way to select multiple columns (say all 60?) and move into "Data" in one step? Are there add-ins that help with this? Doing all 60 is possible but slow and somewhat error prone. Thanks in advance. Hi Johnny The following code should get you started on what you want to do. In this example the first column of source data is added to Page area, the seco...

New free mail add-in for Excel/Outlook 2007-2010
Posted to more then one newsgroup FYI Today I upload a new version of my Excel Mail add-in for Outlook. If you want to test it you can find it here http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm Let me know if you have problems -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm ...

How to add new payment terms
Hi all, I would appreciate if someone kindly gives me information of how to change, add, or edit payment terms in Money 2004 small business, such as adding net 90 days term Many thanks in advanced. ...

How to add new toolbar to Internet Explorer?
Hello, i want to add new toolbar to Inetnet explorer, is there anyway to add toolbar? thanks Try this: http://www.codeproject.com/shell/2find.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <halmuratov@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1172147985.670361.277060@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > i want to add new toolbar to Inetnet explorer, is there anyway to add > toolbar? > > > thanks > On Feb 22, 3:56 pm, "Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Try this: > > http://www.codeproject.com/shell/2find.asp > >...

Tables with criteria that adds up amounts
Hi, Aside from a very complicated IF formula, does anyone know if I have a criteria such as 3 mentioned in my example below where it can add the amounts from Criteria 1 to Criteria 3. I did think of VLookups and Sumifs formula's but would come up to $80k instead of the $150k I am looking for. Hope this all makes sense. Or if the IF formula is the only way to go, how would you set it up. Please assume that the number of criteria would be a lot higher than the four I use in this example. Thanks for your help! Example Criteria Amount 1 20,000.00 2 50,000.00 3 80,000.00...

How can I add a chart on my user form ?
Hi, Would you please help me, I need to add a chart on my user name! Thanks in advance There are two ways to do this. The easy way is described by John Walkenbach: Spreadsheet Page Excel Tips: Displaying A Chart In A Userform http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/displaying_a_chart_in_a_userform/ A more elegant but much more complicated approach is shown by Stephen Bullen: Office Automation Ltd. - Stephen Bullen's Excel Page http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/SBXLPage.asp Scroll down 3/4 of the way, to PastePicture.zip - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Ser...

how do you add a new number to each cell in a column
for instance in column c from row 5 to row 455 I want to add .27 to every number that is already in each cell example c5 has 9.09 already in it, I want to add .27 for a new total of 9.36 I then want to copy that formula so that it does the same thing all the way to c455 Hi JCE, Select a Cell and Type =C5+0.27 where C stands for column and 5 stands for row drag the active cell downward to see the next row result then you may copy the formula to other worksheets or cells buy using copy and specialpaste. Hope this helps. "JCE" wrote: > for instance in column c from row 5 ...

add criteria to field that is based on named field
Sorry if this posting shows up twice, I think my first post attempt crashed... I think I am missing something fundamental but I do not know what. I don't know what this issue could potentially be called so searching forums has not been helpful. Setup 1.Start new select query, add any table so that query can be run 2.setup the following ----------------|---------------|--------------- |field1 |field2 ----------------|---------------|--------------- field |Expr1: 1+1 |Expr2: [Expr1] Criteria | | ----------------|---------------|---------------...

Landed Cost
Even though this may go against the intent of the Landed Cost feature in Microsoft Dynamics GP, I would like to suggest including the ability to add a Landed Cost to a drop ship PO. The landed cost feature is a potential workaround for adding other costs to an item, like use tax, but it isn't currently available with drop ships. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow t...

Add to a quick campaign?
Once I create a quick campaign, I discover that there are records (either accounts or contacts) that I forgot to put on the list. Is there any way to add recipients to a quick campaign? ...

How to add an external address in the global address list?
Hi, all Is it possible to add a user with external email address to the global address list? tks for your kind suggestion! 5.5: Custom Recipient 200x: mail-enabled contact On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:22:52 +1000, "Karen" <karen99@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, all > >Is it possible to add a user with external email address to the global >address list? tks for your kind suggestion! > > ...

Cannot add users in CRM from a trusted domain - (80072030)
Hi, I'm looking for some assistance. I'm having problems adding users from a trusted domain into CRM 3.0 as users. I'm currently about to migrate CRM3.0 from an old domain to a new domain, however, there is an immediate need to allow users on the new domain to access CRM while it's on the old domain. There is a trust between the domains, I have full WINS and DNS resolution between the domains, and dcdiag, and netdiag are clean. When I try to create a user within the CRM application, after I type in their username "NEWDOMAIN\username" the rest of the form poula...

Add sender to Contacts
Is there a way to get Outlook 2002 to "add a sender to Contacts"? not automatically without an addin. http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Wilfred" <wpla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:D_ednbW04qQnZ5jeRVn-sA@comcast.com... > Is th...

Cannot add columns to custom views
I have a problem that is causing a major handicap. I cannot add any columns to any custom leads view that I create. No matter what, the only column that is displayed is the default key column (name) that is there when the view is created. When I click on add columns, the dialog box that is supposed to list columns that I can add to the view has no columns listed at all. I am logged in as the System Administrator when trying to accomplish this. Also, when I create a filter criteria it is never saved. I save it, but when I go back into it, it is gone. Any help would be GREATLY apprec...

Add new Org Chart Style to Gallery
2003 on XP (both SP2) Is it possible, and how, to add a new Org Chart Style to the Org Chart Style Gallery? Do I have to save the new design as something different? Where is the gallery listing held? Also once added, how would this new design be distributed throughout the company? If this is not possble, what would be the best work-around? Many thanks for any assistance. DeanH ...

Install add-in with user defined functions 02-12-08
Hi, Looking for an easy way to make user defined functions available for any mdb to open in Access 2003. I thought: create and mda, write VBA code and use Tools - Add-in Manager. That doesn't work because of a USysRegInfo table ...? Do I realy have to go through that 'misery' or is a simpler / better way? Many thanks, Frans van Zelm ...