Add Default Text to Forwarded Messages?

Hi All,

I'm wondering if I can configure an Outlook profile such that it will
automatically add text as the first line in the body when forwarding
messages.

I review messages that are delivered to the Exchange Admin account by our
spam filtering software and occasionally have to forward false positives.
From time to time, recipients of the forwarded messages Reply, unaware that
they are replying to the Exchange Admin as opposed to the original sender.
Adding the text might help to eliminate this issue.

I'm using Outlook 2K and Exchange Server 2003.

Thanks & Ciao,

Tony

0
Tony

Isinteg Warning Message Question

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Auto-Forward of Meeting Responses
We are running Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003. After staff realignment, we have an assistant who no longer reports to a manager. The manager has removed the assistant from her calendar shared list. Now when the manager sends a meeting request to various attendees, the assistant is not notified in any way. However when anyone invited to the meeting responds with an acceptance or rejection to attend the meeting, the assistant receives a copy of that response. I've looked in the manager's and assistant's rules and alerts and calendar settings, however I cannot find any setting ...

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Getting the BCC field by default.

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

parameter for text

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Need to add to current formula