Add a nwe mail folder with new email address

I want to add a new folder within the mail area in Outlook 2003.
opened up an additional email account with my IP and want that email t
go to a seperate main folder in outlook.  Under All Mail Folders I'v
got Personal Folders and Hotmail as root folders in the area.  I wan
to add another root folder for my new email only.

Thank you,
Crai

Apart from special accounts like HTTP and IMAP when you collect POP3 then
all messages will go to the default store location the only workaround is to
use the Rules and Alerts utility from the Tools menu. First you will need to
create the Personal Folder File (*.pst) from the File menu > New > Outlook
Data File. Once created use the Rules Wizard to move messages coming in on
the POP3 account to the new data file.
"craigwojo" <craigwojo.14osa1@outlookforum.com> wrote in message

> I want to add a new folder within the mail area in Outlook 2003.  I
> opened up an additional email account with my IP and want that email to
> go to a seperate main folder in outlook.  Under All Mail Folders I've
> got Personal Folders and Hotmail as root folders in the area.  I want
> to add another root folder for my new email only.
>
> Thank you,
> Craig

Anybody

Email Prompt
We would like to set up a prompt on Outlook whenever we create a new message or reply/forward a message. The reminder will be a short sentance to remind the sender to comply with internal security measures. We have very high security measures in place already, but we understand that employees still send sensitive material via email without taking the relevant steps - we hope this prompt would solve the issue without buying in a new system? See the ItemSent event. There use the MsgBox function to prompt the user. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Categor...

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

New Disk storage

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Address book updating...

sharing of folders