Add a nwe mail folder with new email address

I want to add a new folder within the mail area in Outlook 2003.
opened up an additional email account with my IP and want that email t
go to a seperate main folder in outlook.  Under All Mail Folders I'v
got Personal Folders and Hotmail as root folders in the area.  I wan
to add another root folder for my new email only.

Thank you,
Crai

Apart from special accounts like HTTP and IMAP when you collect POP3 then
all messages will go to the default store location the only workaround is to
use the Rules and Alerts utility from the Tools menu. First you will need to
create the Personal Folder File (*.pst) from the File menu > New > Outlook
Data File. Once created use the Rules Wizard to move messages coming in on
the POP3 account to the new data file.
"craigwojo" <craigwojo.14osa1@outlookforum.com> wrote in message

> I want to add a new folder within the mail area in Outlook 2003.  I
> opened up an additional email account with my IP and want that email to
> go to a seperate main folder in outlook.  Under All Mail Folders I've
> got Personal Folders and Hotmail as root folders in the area.  I want
> to add another root folder for my new email only.
>
> Thank you,
> Craig

Anybody

Automatic Email Reply
I am going out of town and would like to have an automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to me. I know this can be done, but I just can not remember how to do it. Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my address my outlook will automatically send them an email back saying what ever I want it to. Can anyone help me????????????? Thank you What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com...

New Disk storage

Address book updating...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Creating new attributes

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Mail lMerge

sharing of folders