Active Task View under Tasks

Hello.
Does anyone know how to get the "completed" tasks off of
my "Active Tasks" view.

It should only show those tasks that are not yet complete
but for some reason it shows the upcoming as well as the
completed tasks (i.e. those that are lined out).

Any help would be appreciated.
-Lumas
0
anonymous (74722)

They go away automaticly on mine

0
anonymous (74722)

Public Folders container exists under All Address Lists in Active
Hello, I am experiencing a warning message when I run the IT Environment Health Scanner (same thing as the essential business planning scanner) on SBS 2008. This server was migrated from SBS 2003 with exchange, the error appears under the exchange section of the scan results. the title of the warning is: "Public Folders container exists under All Address Lists in Active Directory" the content of the message is: "Warning: The Public Folders container does not exist under All Address Lists in the <company name> Exchange organization. See also: KB 935636 ...

view comments in cell
If I slide with the cursor over a group of merged cells in an Excel spreadsheet, the comments of that cells are shown at the right hand side of the cell....but if this group of cells is along the edge of the display, my comments won't be shown because it's the end of the display. How can I make them show (left hand side of cell ?) on the display without scrolling the sheet ? Is there an option in Excel or should I use a Visual Basic macro ? regards, roland You have no control over what direction or where a comment will appear. "roland" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

I cant see my fields in form view.
Created a subform on a tab. When I change back to form view the fields do not appear. It is a blank box. Kaitl, Check the RecordSOurce for you subform it could be that it's not returning an records OR you have set the Data Entry to Yes and you can't see the old records. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "kaitl" <kaitl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:447BD8BB-4A7F-4333-B1EF-37...

no exchange tasks in the recovry storage group
helo i have restore my data to the recovery storage group in exchange 2003 SP1 but... when i right-click the mailbox i want to restore in the recovery storage group i see only 'help' no 'exchange task' and i have sp2 and i have installed SP1 again just to be sure stiil dont have the 'exchage tasks' please help ,tnx ! ...

Can I embedded a View in a TabCtrl
Ok, I'm writing a CAD program and I want a certain look which I can't figure out how to make work. I want a window with horizontal and vertical scroll bars. I also want a row of tabs outside this window along the bottom to control the layers. All this embedded in an SDI frame. How do I do this? 1. What I Have Now I have embedded Horizontal and Vertical Scroll bars inside a TabCtrl which is embedded in a plain CView. The downside is I have to do all the scrolling stuff myself. At the moment, the scrolling part is not working very well. 2. What I Think Might Work Create a CScr...

Problem with Task Reminders
Hello, I am having a problem with task reminders in Outlook 2003. This is what is happening: I will create a task. Let's say it is due on the 20th. I will then set it to remind me on the 19th. However when the reminder appears on the 19th, it is telling me that the task is overdue, and it is stating that the due date is whatever I set the reminder date as. Is this a problem with Outlook 2003? Note that the task is not overdue on the 19th, but it is telling me that it is. If you reply, please reply to my email. I'm not sure I will be able to dig down to this page again...

Status of Activity
I am working on the Roles and Security setting for our sales team and have been creating several new roles for the organisation with some good success. However since I have created these roles all of the other users including myself have lost the status information on the activity screen which would have shown open,closed,assigned before I started the user changes. Please can somebody tell me were I need to go to install this function back in to all users. I am having no luck with the search and help screens. Regards Rob Edwards I would submit an incident to Microsoft CRM support fo...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Selecting default calendar view
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop I prefer to have the month view in my calendar, but every day, when first opened, my calendar view needs to be manually reset to Month. <br> How can I select a new default view, and lock it in? On 2/15/10 2:46 PM, jmilty@officeformac.com wrote: > I prefer to have the month view in my calendar, but every day, when > first opened, my calendar view needs to be manually reset to Month. > How can I select a new default view, and lock it in? Entourage should return you to the view you last...

Forward email that has been promoted to CRM activity fails
I was wondering if this is by design or fixable. When a CRM user tries to forward a message that has been promoted to a CRM activity they get the following pop up box. " an error has occured. For more Information contact your system administrator " So my two questions are: Can this be done? If no, then it should be an option that MS should correct. If this is functionality that should work, does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve? This is in a Windows 2000 environment with Exchange 2000 and windows 2000 server. The users have admin rights on their machines so I don't bel...

Active Session in SMTP Relay Server
greetings. I have a Windows 2003 Server configurate how Relay message server, however i can see in SMTP server non-authorized active sessions all time.... What can i do for close my relay messages?? PD. My exchange 2000 server is in local network and my filter server SMTP is published by ISA 2004 Not much you can do about active sessions that are trying to send messages in to you. They're not likely relaying, rather they're doing directory harvesting. "Fredy Mestizo" <FredyMestizo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B02BE1C9-6B4C-4AA7-9783-209...

Viewing Pictures
Is there a way to get Outlook 2002 to imbed a picture attachment into the document instead of having to open it? Outlook Express automatically shows the picture in the mail message, Outlook stores it as an attachment that must be opened. Any way to change this setting? Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably...

Different users/Different Default views
Is it possible to allow different views to be the default per user instead of one public default view? Afraid not. There isn't any easy way to accomplish this from an "unsupported" approach either. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "AAA" <AAA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E47F13C9-ACC3-4644-A13D-7E23E7832F1C@microsoft.com... Is it possible to allow different views to be the default per user instead of one public default view? This would be great to see in a future release. Chris "Matt Parks" wrote: > Afraid not...

Promoting emails to Case Activities
Hello We have recently implemented CRM 1.2 (standard suite). We are using the service module to track the technical support for the software we develop. When we reply to a customer, I would like to promote the reply email to the activities for the case. Is this possible? It seems like you can only promote emails to activities for leads, accounts and contacts but this doesn't seem right.. Thanks for any guidance you can provide Derek Hi Derek, I'm also having this problem, when using the 'regarding' field for a received email to assign it to a new case record, i can only as...

Activities and history in same view
Is it possible to customise CRM4 so that users can see activity and history records in the same view or to see the history when working in an activity entity? My guys don't like the fact that they can't easily see the history when speaking with a contact without having to open loads of extra windows. If anyone knows an off the shelf customisation that creates a dashboard for a prospect that has all these things in one window I would be interested to know. Rob, This link should provide you with what you need: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/crmdevelopment/thread/d641226...

Plotting Bands for Task Overlaps
I am trying to create a chart with horizontal bands (similar to a bar chart) but I need the color of the band to change with different dates. For instance from: 01/01/2000 to 06/01/2000 plot Blue 03/01/2000 to 06/06/2000 plot Red 04/01/2000 to 07/06/2000 plot Yellow My intention is to have 1 band with different colors based on a task length. Then have multiple bands stacked so I can visualy check for any overlaps in colors(tasks) Right now my data is in 2 colums: Start Date Task Name Thanks in advance Steve You need to make a Gantt chart. This is simply a stacked bar chart, where ...

Cannot view/change mappings at the relaionships (i.e. account/quot
In some deployments I cannot view/change the fieldmappings within relationships, i.e. account/quote and contact/order. CRM returns the error: Error in the buildfunction for query's (Fout in de opbouwfunctie voor query's). Customers are using CRM 3.0 SBE NL. Somebody an idea what's going wrong? Thanks in advance. I've found the solution in this newsgroup: This is a bug in CRM that i'm guessing microsoft dont know about. It occurs if you delete an attibute that is mapped to an object. To reproduce, create new attribute in lead, and a new 1 in account map the two a...

Making Hyperlinks Active In Entire Column
Hello, I am trying to make an entire column of URLs into active hyperlinks in the worksheet. I don't want to have to do this manually as I have dozens of links in the column. Is there a way to automate this process so that the entire column of URLs is autmatically made into individual, active hyperlinks? I am an Excel newbie and I am using Excel 2003 on XP. Thanks for you help. JXD You may want to use an extra cell (adjacent column) and just put: =hyperlink(a1) or =hyperlink("http://" & a1) or some variation of that. JXD wrote: > > Hello, > > I am try...

Outlook Views & Filters
We're using Exchange public folders & Outlook with various languages. Our views were setup in English and it seems Outlook views are language specific. Views setup with criteria (filtering views) in English fail to work properly on a German Windows machine. I have not located any posts on this issue. Can anyone provide some help or a solution? Thanks! Fred ...

Macro to change column width and active window zoom as columns are selected
Using Excel 2003, I want to be able to: 1. go from column to column and have the width change as specified. 2. Have the zoom increase as specified in cells c27 (normal % zoom) and c 28 (zoomed % zoom). 3. Limit these functions to rows > 14, so if the active row becomes <14, the zoom and the column width returns to normal. I have worked with the following code, but the zoom does not seem to work. I would appreciate any help in solving this problem. Thanks, Tonso If Target.Column = 7 Then Target.Columns.ColumnWidth = 20 ActiveWindow.Zoom = Sheets("Notes...

Exch 5.5 SP4 Address book View Permissions
It looks like I have fallen into a trap with the Exch 5.5 SP4 update We recently decided to import a bunch of addresses from another location into our GAL and was overwhelmed (they have more folks than we do). I've never set up any Address Book Views before and everyone just sees the whole list of the GAL. With this influx of addresses, I decided I needed to set up Views to make it easier on everyone I can not set up a view. I get an error: You do not have the permissioins required to complete the operation Microsoft Exchange Director ID no: DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_R...

Distribute campaign activity with a custom form
Hi all, I need to customize the "letter" activity form with new fields. Then within a campaign, I want to distribute using the canal "letter" a campaign activity but unfortunatly, CRM cancels the distributing process with the error : "L'opération Campagne rapide n'a pas pu être exécutée en raison d'une erreur : 0x80041103. Pour plus d'informations, contactez votre administrateur système." It works perfectly if I leave the letter custom fields empty before distribution, but if I want to fill these fields with a defaul...

PS2007: Timesheet selection in "Import Timesheet into My Tasks"
All, The drop down window where you select the timesheet period to import into my tasks is not ordered, includes ALL periods since we started using PS2007 (it's huge), and there does not seem to be a way to eliminate some past periods. Anybody knows of a way to order alphabetically, reduce to only the last 3 months, or modify the drop down list otherwise??? Right now we have 112 periods to select from!!!!! thx PedroJose -- The only way I have found to order the Timesheets is to ask every user to rename their timesheet using a naming convention like: 01/31/20...

MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page,
MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page, icon only with a blank box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1044b328-034f-437a-9226-7f68a4...

Folder view question
O2007 Easy question. In Folder View (Left Pane), is it possible to have 2 months show above "All Folders" instead of just one month. Can't find how to do it - if possible. Sure. Either collapse the folder groups (or remove the views list) or make the pane wider. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...