Account Setup

I ma using Outlook 2002 sp3 in a ADS Domain environment.
I used to use Outlook 2000. With 2000 I had the client
login configured so that the userid and Domain name were
pre populated when Outlook launched.
can someone tell me where in the Registry that is
specified for Outlook 2002?
Thanks in advance for any help provided!!
Wilbur
0
anonymous (74722)

"WIlbur" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Thanks in advance for any help provided!!
> Wilbur

This is a complicated task that Outlook Profiler seems to have fixed.
http://goffconcepts.com/products/windows/profiler/index.html

0
na1 (222)

Mailbox-enabled account
I'm running EXCH2003 Question: I need to create an mailbox-enabled account like sales@company.com. But I don't need to create any user named "sales". I mean is there a way to create the mailbox-enabled user without need to the create the user ... Just a curiosity. We have another e-mail system where we can create "sales", "payouts", "customerservice" e-mails accounts without need to create users. You need to create a SMTP email address so you can get email for that address. Here are the different ways you can do it. i) Create a Distr...

Daily Interest on Mortgage Accounts
I have tried to set up my Mortgage account many times, but there appears to be no option for Interest calculated on a daily basis. Is anyone aware of an option or work- around? Very frustrating, as Money calculates it Monthly, and I can never seem to get my mortgage account right! Any ideas appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Wazza wrote: > >I have tried to set up my Mortgage account many times, >but there appears to be no option for Interest calculated >on a daily basis. Is anyone aware of an option or work- >around? Very frustrating, as Money calculates it >...

DST Exchange Calendar Update Config Tool, account permissions
New Ex admin, I'm running exchange 2003SP2 and when I run the MsExTmz.exe, i get this error message. How do i grant a service account full access so I can run the tool HrReadConfiguration:Logfile opened as:msextmz.log HrReadConfiguration:Reading Configuration. HrReadConfiguration:Command Line:tzmove.exe /q HrReadConfiguration:ServerDN:/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=server12 HrReadConfiguration:OutputputFile opened as:Output.txt HrReadConfiguration:Input File is not set. HrReadConfiguration:Error opened as:Errors.txt HrReadConfigurat...

Changing Account owner also changes contact owner (and activity owner)
Hi, When I change the owner of an account, CRM also changes the owner of the contacts within that account and changes the owner of the activities that are connected to the contact. Is this behavior by default? (I can't Imagine). Sanne This is the default behavior. This is a nice feature when you lose an employee and need to reassign that employees accounts and all their sub-records to a replacement. Have you tried sharing the account record in question? What is your goal by reassigning the account but not the other related records? - Scott www.easiintl.com Sanne wrote: > Hi, >...

CRM Account Owner ID
Hi, I would like to create a mapping between the Accounts and a Custom Entity. I am finding it difficult however to map the Owner ID of Accounts to a Field in my Custom Entity. Does anyone know the sloution to this? or a workaround. Many thanks. The Owner ID is a field type that is not available for create a custom field with. Maybe wait for v4.0 where it does allows you to add lookup type fields entities. Or if you have to make in work in v3.0 -- SDK Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "azeem.javed@gmail...

Sharing Emails with different account
Hi, I would like to share emails that are downloaded with other accounts on the same computer. Is there any way to set it up in outlook instead going after the file in the directory? My OS is WinXP and using Outlook 2002. Thank you. Andy Leave the mail on the server and allow each account to download the mail to their local store. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Error:None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently get the message returned with the error: None of your e- mail accounts could send to this recipient. Any suggestions? Thanks What mail accounts do you have set up in Outlook? Can you send a message directly to the person involved? Paula wrote: > When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently > get the message returned with the error: None of your e- > mail accounts could send to this recipient. > Any suggestions? > Thanks ...

Unable to receie emails on my hotmail account.
Hello, I am using Windows Live Mail for quite some time . Since last 01 month I am not able to RECEIVE emails from one of my "very old" Hotmail ID on either my Desktop PC or the LAPTOP, even though I am able to receive emails on my other "new" Hotmail ID's configured with Windows Live Mail on the same systems. However,I can send emails from any of the Hotmail ID's thru Windows Live mail. The ERROR I get is as under ; ========================================== Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sy...

Move Account activity to contact
Hello, We just did an ACT to CRM 1.2 migration and we want to do some customizing on the data. In CRM 1.2, does anyone know how to assign the account activities, history, notes to the primary contact of the account. We are basically going to have only contacts in CRM and delete all the accounts, but the activities are linked to the account, not the contacts. Thanks in advance. Lance Is it in production or still being prepare for production? If not in production yet, I would clear all the data, modify the import script and re-run the data conversion. If it is in production, then it wil...

Default Mail Account
When sending an email the default mail account is selected with no problems. However when replying or forwarding an email my default mail account is not used, instead it selects the first email account listed in my box. Any ideas why this happens? Thx >-----Original Message----- >On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:16:39 GMT,"Andy M" ><andrew.w.morris@blueyonder.co.uk> penned this whopper in >news:793401c35a0c$e9074120$a001280a@phx.gbl: > >> When sending an email the default mail account is >> selected with no problems. >> >> However when ...

Administer account
I was trying to learn more about administers and users on my Dell laptop. I somehow messed it all up. When I start or restart, a windows screen comes up that directs me to click on my user name, but there is no window open to do. I found out that if I cont/alt/del I am able to bring up an administrator sign in, but alas I don't know my password. I don't remember ever setting it up so I would need one. I cannot get into that computer whatsoever. Help will certainly be most appreciated, -- Rev Dr Barry Rev Dr Barry wrote: > I was trying to learn more about ...

5.5
Hi (Exchange 5.5) Is it possible to not allow a mail account to send emails to all domains except one. For example if the users email address is UserAddress@TestDomain.Com Can I limit this user so that they can only send emails to another account at TestDomain.Com ? ...

Money 2005
I upgraded my money 2004 file to money 2005. I then turned off MSN Bill Pay and set up my accounts to be accessed on the web. After synchronization, my MSN Bill Pay account (MSN-Checking) showed up in my account list. I want to link this account to my checking account, but when I select "Merge Duplicate Accounts", it states there are no accounts to merge. The help file tells you to follow these exact steps. Does anybody know a work-around to get this working? Thanks in advance, Brian Don't follow the directions given. Instead, try the following: Open your 2004 f...

Using owiningbusinessunit in account
I am looking for suggestions on how people usually do this. We would like each account to be related to a specific business unit and would like to put the owing business unit on the account form. The attribute of owningbusinessunit appears to be an attribute under account, but you can't add it to a form. Any suggestions on how people are doing this ? You can not modify this attriubtue directly, it is updated based on the record owner. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "MHG marine" <MHG marine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF32B222-316A...

Importing multiple OE accounts into Outlook
My Outlook Express has stopped working, it just freezes, so I figured it was time to switch to Outlook 2003. I've got it installed and I know how to set up multiple profiles. I would like to import my existing emails and address book from each of the accounts I had set up in OE, but whenever I do Import Internet Mail and Addresses, it just pulls the data from my mail OE account. I can't seem to get the data from the other accounts. How can I get at the data? Thanks! Andy After playing with it for a while more I figured out the trick, although it's not at all obvious....

Updating List of Accounts
Hi, I have a list of accounts that update daily. I need to pull a random sample of 25 accounts on a Monday, then pull that same sample on a Friday, from Fridays list (to see if there are any updates on those accounts). So for example, if on Monday (out of about 10k accounts): ACCT BALANCE 111 $555 222 $777 333 $999 Then on Friday, I want to filter out Friday's list to see those same accounts to see if the balances changed. Can you tell me if there is a custome filter function, formaula, macro that will allow me to update it automatically? Thank you! Kate ...

Apply Credit Memos to Parents and Children in National Accounts
Add ability to apply Child Credit Memo's to both Parents and other Children in National Accounts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=559e5633-d73e-4bac-9c5...

Project Accounting related Query
Hi, We have situation, where the company is in the process of selling software to there clients. We need to book the product cost in Project accounting. With out using retention fees,project fees and other fees. can you help me out in booking the product cost in project accounting. with thanks ...

Security account used for Microsoft CRM
Microsoft CRM 3.0 Professional Configuration: CRM Server + SQL Server and Reporting Services Which is the best choice and why? Any Microsoft specs on this? Network Service or Local System or Domain User account Hi dcristu, I'm not quite sure what you are asking when you say 'Which is the best choice and why'.....but if you want to read the official Microsoft specs I would read their "Microsoft CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&DisplayLang=en Thanks I've found the answer (&...

How do I set up MSN emails account to Microsoft Office?
I am having a problem setting up my MSN email account to be pulled down into Microsoft 2007. I cant seem to get the server information correct. Any help? Incoming=pop3.live.com Outgoing-smtp.live.com -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "RGM" <RGM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5C03767-6BAB-4DCF-81A4-36E801EC9CCE@microsoft.com... >I am having a problem setting up my MSN email account to be pulled down into > Microsoft 2007. I cant seem to ...

Funding a bank account from loan
I opened a loan where a cashier's check was given to me that I deposited in another account. I setup the loan properly (done this before). But I can't find out how I can transfer the amount from the loan to another account? Is that even possible? Else, I just entered it as a deposit in another account. Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, goldenset@gmail.com wrote: >I opened a loan where a cashier's check was given to me that I >deposited in another account. > >I setup the loan properly (done this before). But I can't find out how >I can transfer the amount ...

balaning my account
I am having trouble using money 2003 to balance my bank account. I get a message that I balenced my account and I click ok button only to be told that begaining balance on my statment is incorrect and lets lets me know by how much. There is chance that in your old file that is from 2002 there could be some file corruption this could be one of the resons for starting balance discrepancy. In C:/program files/Micrososft Money/System/Salv.exe open it and run it after that Run msmoney -s >-----Original Message----- >I am having trouble using money 2003 to balance my bank account. I g...

Money + Yodlee for non-Bank accounts?
AOL's bill pay system uses Yodlee too I believe, but it allows checking your wireless provider's bill (warning you about low minutes) and cable providers and etc etc. I don't think Money has this capability (at least in 2006 and earlier), is this available in 2007 or any idea if it will get added? -- Tashfeen Bhimdi ...

disable default account
I'm looking for an option to disable the default account. Often i'm running when i write some email and i forgot to change the default account when i have to. So I would like that outlook ask me any time before sending an email which account i want. thanks Ugo Hello, Well, I don't believe that you can make outlook to ask you. However the trick that I use (ok... just common sense actually) is that my default account is an account that I just made up (i.e. not a real address) so obviously you can't send mails through that account, so you have to change the account. This...

POP account
Hi, I setup a POP account to retrieve my email from a server and I checked the option to leave a copy of the mail on the server. When I did send receive, it downloaded some of the emails to my computer and these email were also left on the server. However, there were emails on the server that got deleted and they are also not showing up on my computer. So, did these email get lost in some glitch? Help Needed. DP ...