Account settings reset after restarting computer

Using Outlook XP my hotmail account settings stop working
after I restart my computer.  I have to remove the
account and re-add it to get it to work again.  Any help?
0
anonymous (74722)

Portfolio & Checking Account
I am using my MS Money as my investing porfolio manager. This worked great until I started buying and selling. My portfolio is linked to my checking account and everytime I buy or sell a stock the money goes into or out of my checking account. My question is how do I make my portfolio so that it is indepent of my checking account. I don't care if I have to make up a seperate account I just cannot have it use my personal chekcing account, it makes reconciling a nightmare. Thanks...Brad Every Buy/Sell transaction lists a source or destination for proceeds. Don't put your c...

Outlook Plain Text Setting
I am starting to move my users over to Outlook and Exchange 2003. I noticed that by default Outlook is setting the users up as HTML e-mail. Is there a way that I can set all of my users up with Plain Text for e-mail? Thanks, Jeff That is a user setting, of course, under Tools-->Options-->Mail Format You can use the following to ensure inbound email is read as plain text, and therefor replies will be plain text: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/plain_text.htm "Jeff Grossman" <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote in message news:lcr542hthnrf6qfqikqrm4cdebs11ikuaa@4ax.co...

XML Map
Hi all, I import XML data into a worksheet, and choose a mapping name, but I have no idea how to change the path so that it is dynamic. I've been trying to find a way to set my mapping paths to dynamic, so that when I move the folder that contains the xl file and xml files, the mapping path still works. Help :) Cheers, Grant. I'm not sure you can make it 'dynamic' per se but you can write code to change. Here's a sample of changing the bound xml document. ActiveWorkbook.XmlMaps(1).DataBinding.LoadSettings ("C:\Services Proposal.xml") -- Charles...

E-Mail accounts delayed in being available
When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to speed up synchronization? Thanks, Kevin On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:39:01 -0800, KJacks <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is >delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, >but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to spe...

synchiing two computers?

System Setting not available
I am not able to create users because System under Settings is greyed out. I am logged on as SA. I am using GP 7.5. Help? Who is dbo for the DYNAMICS database? If it is other than 'sa' or 'DYNSA', such as 'administrator', run sp_changedbowner 'DYNSA'. Has this been a working GP system, or are you trying to restore to a new server? "Tiffany" wrote: > I am not able to create users because System under Settings is greyed out. > I am logged on as SA. I am using GP 7.5. Help? > > > It is just sa. We installed the app on...

Implication of setting the Publish Task field to No
Hi all, Can anyone pls advise of what the implications are on setting the publish task field to no in terms of reporting. For example if using reports from the resource centre to review actual work by resource will non published tasks be included. Or if running a report through the OLAP cube? Further should fields like total project costs displayed in the Project Centre or OLAP reports display the total minus the non published tasks? We are currently setting a number of project tasks to publish No to simplify the timesheet experience for resources but are noting a number of ...

Contacts should have both a primary contact and primary account
My customer would like to have both a primary contact and primary account like the account record. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=dcb8b04e-171f-4d5a-8b96-f...

Forward misspelled names to user account if doman is correct.
Is it possible to catch for instance a misspelled name like moike@domain.com that should be mike@domain.com and forward it to another account? It should be able to pick up anything (like *@domain.com) and forward it to joe@domain.com. Thanks in advance. Mike Are you really sure that you want to do this? If so, you can take a look at the methods listed here. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "pakitloss" <pakitloss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24DB863D-49F5-457A-BA47-B7D26F422...

How do I remove requirement for Hotmail account
I have gone into Tools -> Settings -> "Access your Money data on the Web" and told it to quit storing my personal data on MSN Money site. But MS Money still wants to log into the Hotmail account. How do I get rid of the login to Hotmail account? -rwg See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=116. "rwg" <rwgreene999@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1148219441.975601.36050@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I have gone into Tools -> Settings -> "Access your Money data on the > Web" and told it to quit storing my personal data on MSN Money site...

How do I set a combobox listfillrange to a range in another workb.
I have a combobox on sheet1 of workbook1. I'd like to set the combobox property LISTFILLRANGE to a range in workbook2. Is the other workbook going to be open? If yes, you can just go into design mode (another icon on the Control toolbox toolbar). rightclick on your combobox select properties scroll down to ListFillRange and type in the address--like: [book2.xls]sheet1!A1:A10 but as soon as you close that other workbook, you break your combobox. Maybe you could use a formula (on a hidden sheet) to return the values from that other workbook and use that range for your listfillrange fo...

Updating Accounts #2
I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe (Have XP) When I go into Money it states its "updating account" and my CPU usage is at 99% when I run Money. There are NO accounts that are being automatically updated as I do them all manually. The "updating accounts" icon stays up until I finally have to turn off computer because I cannot work on any other part of money as it says it is doing an online function. PLEASE HELP.. It also goes online to seek its own updates. Do you have SSL2 enabled in Internet Options? Do you have firewall software enabled beyond the XP firewall...

Word default paper size- networked user accounts
Word 2004- processors various, OS 10.5 How do I get Word to default to A4 (instead of US letter) for networked accounts? Hi Jeremy: The succinct answer to this is "By ensuring that your operating system locality preferences are set correctly before you install." Microsoft Office picks up all its global settings from the "Language and Text" system preferences in OS 10.6 (I think they were called something else in 10.5). If this has been done wrongly at installation, you need to set the System Preferences correctly and then delete the individual user's...

Help with Rollup Accounts
Hello, I desire to setup my COA with rollup accounts. For example, here is a section of my A/R from my COA: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (120000) 121000 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - TRADE 121100 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - TRADE 121200 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - NON-SUFFICIENT FUNDS RETURNED CHECKS <121900>ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRADE - ALLOWANCE FOR BAD DEBT 122000 IN TRANSIT FROM CREDIT CARD PROCESSORS 122100 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - AMEX 122200 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - DISCOVER 122300 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - MASTER CARD / VISA 122400 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - DEBIT / ATM CARDS <122900>ACCO...

Mapping Associated Entities when Converting a Lead to an Account
I have a Lead record that, over time, has had one or more items from a custom entity (Many-to-1 relationship) associated with it. (This is somewhat akin to multiple Contacts associated to a single Account record.) When I convert the Lead to an Account, I would like those associated records to also be associated with the newly-created Account record. Is this possible? Something similar is happening when creating a quote from an Opportunity. In this situation, the associated product items are associated with the new quote. So, I'm hoping that it can be done in other situations....

backup same set of servers from 2 DPM 2007 servers
I am changing the DPM server 2007. However, I would like to take this opportunity to revise all protection groups so that I can restore bare-metal any server from a single lTO-4 tape if possible. During this "transitional period," I would like to leave the existing backup settings on the older DPM server to continue to run while adding jobs to the new DPM server. Looks like to me that I have to re-install the agent on all servers so that they can be recognized by the new DPM server. IS there a better way to do this if my plan is possible at all? Thanks Bill ...

Speed problems in CRM when merging or deleting accounts
We've been experiencing extremely slow performance in CRM whenever one user is trying to delete accounts or merge accounts. Not only does the deleting and merging take a long time for the user trying to do those tasks; it makes CRM nearly impossible to use for any other users during the time that CRM is trying to delete or merge accounts. Is there something wrong with the delete and merge code that it's locking up the account table during these processes? We have c360 installed. Could that product be complicating the existing CRM delete and merge code? ...

set first record to zero in a calculated field
I have a query which compares the current record's create time with the previous record's create time, which gives me the number of seconds elapsed between button presses. All works fine, except the first record is blank. I want it to say either zero or 1 second, regardless of what the query say's. This is the SQL (which creates a sub query from the exisitng table in order to compare current with previous record.) SELECT tbl_Waypoints_Reveal_Target.Run_No, tbl_Waypoints_Reveal_Target.Run_waypoint_List_ID, tbl_Waypoints_Reveal_Target.Run_waypoint, tbl_Waypoints_Reveal_Targe...

Is there any way to reset scroll down menus using a button?
I'm desperately rushing to finish my ICT project for AS level and am really struggling. It's a customer system for a rental shop. I need a button of some sort that could reset my scroll down menus (which is what my customer uses to choose orders) back to their first option. I thought if I found a way to reset my system back to how it was before the customer made any changes I could use a macro to record this. However, I really have no clue what to do and can't find any information using the internet. Please could you help if you can? I'm feeling a bit lost... I would as...

Duplicate contacts and accounts
Hello We are currently running CRM v1.0 and Sales for Outlook with Outlook XP and was wondering how, if possible, to be notified if duplicate accounts or contacts have been added. I haven't found any info on this but a search on Google found what appears to be a lot of utilities that will do the checking. So I take it CRM doesn't have anything built in to do this? Thanks in advance Mike There is nothing out of box that support this function. The good news is that SDK has a sample app that deals with this. Link: http://www.workopia.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi? ubb=get_to...

How can I run two versions of Money on the same computer?
Hi. I have used MS Money 2001 since it came out and only use it for a few checking accounts. A friend gave me his copy of MS Money 2007 H&B as he didn't like it. Can't say I blame him. His business computer, like mine, is not connected to the Internet for security reasons. Anyway I have used QB in the past and I hate that, so I decided to install 2007 and test it. So far I have only played with the invoice module (the one in QB sucks) and planned to give the program a workout after the 1st of the year. BUT, I need to continue using 2001 and I can't. Nothing happens whe...

Stop delivery from an account
How would I keep a single email address from an outside domain from being delivered to someone inside our domain? An employee who is currently suspended has been communicating with someone inside our organization and I'm concerned what may go out. What version of Exchange? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Chris Hall" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OkKkTBAAGHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How would I keep a single email address from an outside domain fr...

set up recurring (15-min) reminders
Our library director wants our librarians to get up from the reference desk every 15 minute and walk around asking patrons if they want help. We want the ability to turn an Outlook reminder on or off every day, depending on whether the librarian is on the public service desk or not. -- ChrisC "ChrisC" <ChrisC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF91C6BD-0D1E-47BC-B2E7-9DAA1F25AB06@microsoft.com... > Our library director wants our librarians to get up from the reference desk > every 15 minute and walk around asking patrons if they want help. W...

Account Distributions
Does anyone have or can someone guide me to a blog/post/article that lists the various transactions in GP and their respective account distributions? Thanks! Aman, I don't believe there is anything that will cover ALL transactions. Can you give us a better idea of what you're trying to do? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "Aman" <mohammed.aman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:096bbae2-7295-40d4-9ee4-eb0b81ac5304@r3g2000vbp.googlegroups.com... &...

Setting up own block list (e2k3)
hello all, tried to create my own block list for exchange 2003 but i got an error. using telnet on port 25 ##### 220 xion.hybrid.intra Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.0 ready ... helo 250 xion.hybrid.intra Hello [192.168.0.2] mail from:spam@spam.com 250 2.1.0 spam@spam.com....Sender OK rcpt to:support 421 4.1.0 Dropping connection due to an error on this server Connection to host lost. ##### everything runs fine when i disable my connection filtering rule. someone an idea ? tia ...