Access denied to event invitation

People I invite to a calendar event get an access denied error when the
try to accept

--
jquinter
jquintero's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=214

Having problems accessing external network SMTP servers on port 25
Hi Guys, Just installed Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, with Service Pack 2. Now trying to get Exchange Server 2007 to send external emails to my ISPs smart host. The SBS machine has IP:192.168.1.220, I have a ADSL router at IP:192.168.1.1 and a test client running XP Pro at IP:192.168.1.89 I have temporarily disabled the Firewall in SBS 2008. So; if I do; telnet 80.168.45.10 25 from the XP machine I get this; 220 relay.clara.net ESMTP [relay05] telnet 192.168.1.220 25 from the XP machine I get this; 220 FACTORYSRV.nsl.local Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service re...

need to access outlook
i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. Hi Steve, please tell us more about that error. Have you installed anything? Have you changed anything? -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Steve Bersch" <sjjcb@pacbell.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3b5a01c4727c$fdeceb10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. ...

Button click event
Hi all Have a problem setting a button’s click event. The button is in a DetailsView row which is nested within a Gridview. I need to set its click event to pass a value held in a label within the same row and pass that value to a function. I have no problems referencing the controls using: Dim id as string Dim dl As DataList = row.FindControl("DataList1") For Each l As DataListItem In dl.Items Dim ctlBtn As Button = l.FindControl("btn1") Dim ctlLbl As Label = l.FindControl("label1") id = ctlLbl.Text Next But how do i set the click event a...

set default to busy for all day events
When I am scheduling an event in my outlook 2002 calendar and check all day I also have to change "Show time as" to busy. Is there any way to set the default to busy? Thanks Will No. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23gUuNkaxDHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, Will Fleenor wrote: > When I am scheduling an event in my outlook 2002 calendar and check > all day I also have to change "Show time as" to busy. Is there any >...

Access Upgrade Options
I am currently using Office97 Professional on a Windows98 PC. I live in the UK. I have been using Access97 quite happily but have decided that perhaps it's time to upgrade. However, I only wish to upgrade Access97 and not any of the other Office97 components. I've had a search on the Microsoft web site but still cannot find the information I need. Perhaps somebody could answer these questions:- Is it possible to upgrade only the Access component of Office97 without affecting other components? What is the latest (available) version of Access that I can upgrade to from Access97? ...

ADP file created in Access 2000 for running with Access Runtime 20
In purpose to print reports I'd like to use ADP file created in Access 2000 for running with Access Runtime 2007. When I use it with full Access 2007 installation, everything is OK, but when I try to use it with Access Runtime 2007, I always get "Could not find record source" error message. (In purpose to disable security alert, I added a "trusted location", so I don't think it is a security problem) Thanks in advance. Miki ...

Limit Account Transactions, still access Transaction Entry
Customer would like to have user's not access Account Transactions but can still be able to enter transactions. Following KB#887951 takes access to Transaction Entry away. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

Event 2116 Windows 2000 DCs and Exchange 2007
Hi, We have a single domain with a Windows 2003 SP1 running as DC with all FSMOs and Global Catalog. However, there are some Windows 2000 DCs, and the Exchange 2007 Beta 2 box is logging the following: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeADAccess Event Category: (3) Event ID: 2116 Date: 12/11/2006 Time: 5:39:43 PM User: N/A Computer: EXCHANGE2007 Description: Process IISIPMD5274F6F-E3FC-4A10-A855-21244E592820 -AP "EXCHANGEAPPLICATIONPOOL (PID=2708). The Domain Controller w2kdc.mydom.local is running Windows 5.0 (2195) (Unknown Service Pack). Exchange Active Directory Pr...

Mailbox access #2
We have granted two users Full Mailbox access and therefore these users can see everything in the Mailbox listed in their folder lists. However, one of the users is a secretary that should not have access to one folders in the root of the Mailbox. We would like to change the permission on so that the contents is protected and/or the folder is not visible. Any suggestions on how to by-pass the Full Mailbox access in this instance? Any help is much appreciated. Regards Nigel Don't use Active Directory to assign permissions then but use Outlook permissions. Also see; http://www.ho...

Can't access Exell and Word any more getting error .....
Hi, Does anyone have an idea why I get this error message that makes it impossible to access Xcell: EXCEL executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:00000000. Registers: EAX=00000001 CS=0137 EIP=00000000 EFLGS=00010293 EBX=00000007 SS=013f ESP=0062e368 EBP=00000021 ECX=0062fe28 DS=013f ESI=00000001 FS=1287 EDX=c5043bb8 ES=013f EDI=c398b650 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff ff 00 00 65 04 70 00 16 00 7b d3 65 04 70 00 Stack dump: 00000001 00000007 00000021 00000001 00000000 00000000 00000001 45707041 746e6576 63535c73 656d6568 70415c73 4f5c7370 63696666 00373965 00000307 ...

restrict access to GL accounts
Does anyone know how to restrict access to GL accounts by company/database? We have multiply companies/databases they use the same set of GL accounts. When we add new GL account number, a trigger will add it to ever company/database. But we have some companies that want to limit the accounts that show up during lookup. We have no unique segment in our chart of accounts that identify a certain company. Does anybody know of any third party products? Have you tried implementing Organizational Structures? It's a native Dynamics GP module designed to restrict access to the cha...

MS Access and Flash
Hi, I know that Access does not like animation. I want to put some animation on my Access form using flash. Does access support flash object? SF "SF" <xyz@online.com.kh> wrote: >I know that Access does not like animation. I want to put some animation on >my Access form using flash. Does access support flash object? Why would you want to do this? Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www....

Minimize access windows
Hi everybody, I want to minimize the access windows and have my forms only in modal popup way, with the main forms always on the background. I just found and copied a module (see below) that does it well except for a small side effect. I have some "animated" buttons/labels (e.g. change font size/colour/picture etc. on click/mouse move events) on a secondary form and, after an on click event, the access window get back. Running the same command (e.g save record and close secondary form) from a simple button created by access toolbox (no focus on it), everything works an...

Event viewer(System)
Good day! im using windows xp-sp2,when I try to save an shared excel(excel2000-sp3) file on the network,i cannot click the standard button on the excel, the file menu,etc. i check the task manager all application are running. then i check the event viewer, on system, i have this warning - "The redirector failed to determine the connection type." What does it mean? ...

All day events do not appear in To Do bar
Outlook 2007. If I set up an All-Day event in my calendar, it doesn't appear in the To Do bar. is there a setting I need to change, or is this just how it works? (If it IS "just how it works", is there any way of requesting that this "feature" is amended?) thanks That's how it works indeed. It's been requested a couple of times already, also by several Outlook MVPs but the more votes on a feature the better chance it might actually turn into a feature. The Microsoft newsgroups offer a suggestion feature but you can also contact your local Microsoft of...

accessing files in subfolders
Do I need to use AfxGetAppName() when files in different, or even the same, project subfolders are accessing each other? E.g., in myDirectory\ogg\ogg.h, #include <ogg/os_types.h> does not work; but #include <myDirectory/ogg/ogg/os_types.h> seems to work fine If you are doing complex includes like this, you need to rethink what you are doing. Complex directory structures like this break horribly when the project moves around. You should not be using <> for user-defined includes; use "". Mostly these problems stem from the horrible design of how #includ...

Event ID: 9665
Can anyone help us satisfy Exchange's optimal memory settings. No matter what settings we are using we keep getting event ID 9665 "The memory settings for this server are not optimal for Exchange." OS: Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1 Exchange: 2003 version 6.5 Build 7226.6 SP1 The system has 6GB of physical memory. boot.ini setting: multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Windows Server 2003, Enterprise" /fastdetect /3GB /Userva=3030 /PAE /NoExecute=OptOut We also added HeapDecommitFreeBlockThreshold=0x00040000 since we continued to get event id 9665 with...

Problem with web access
I get "Error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " when I try to use most of the features of MS CRM Web Interface. What am I doing wrong? I have: Win2k SP4, SQL2KSP2 Can MSCRM be missconfigured? Thanks Fermin, Check the event log on the CRM Server for a more detail error message. As to your question, yes it can be misconfigured in many ways. Matt "Fermin Arronte" <f.arronte@lks.es> wrote in message news:eYtGYiegDHA.2172@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... I get "Error: An error has occurred. For more information, con...

request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized accessing report
Hello, We are trying to get reports working on CRM 3.0 and running into an error when clicking the reports : Server Error in '/' Application. The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. The reports are working when we access crm on the crm server when using the servername, but if we access crm using the ip address then we get the above error message when we click Reports. CRM is on the separate server. SQL and Reporting Services are on the same server. even accessing the crm by entering localhost does not work on the crm server. Any ideas? thanks Have a look at thi...

Data access from a web server
All data for my company is stored on an internet web server, hosted by discountasp.net, and a web service is used for both Windows and web clients to retreive and modify it. I'm using a Microsoft Access .mdb file. A local server is not used because, although only a small business, not all employees work from a single location (some in London, others in Delhi, etc.). The trouble is that it's not particularly easy to work with the data in 'real-time'. Since several people may be modifying the same tables at once and the latest version of everything is always required, all SELECT,...

Validation from Access
Dear all, I'm trying to create a validation in a range (like one list, when we click in the cell appear all possible data). The data are in one field in one table in ms access. I have a suggestion that consist in firstly put all data in one column of excel and make the validation from this range, but I think to my work, it's better pick the information directly to access. Is anybody could help me with this VBA code? Thanks a lot! Here is some code to do it. You need to reference your project to "Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.? Library" (int the VBE Tools -> Refere...

MAPI/SMTP Event Sinks?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C707CF.E4332410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, We currently use GFI MailEssentials, on our perimeter SMTP relay, to = append disclaimers to all out going emails, we would like to also append = signatures to all emails, this would be a standard template, with = information specific to each user. However GFI-ME is not currently able = to add custom fields, and can only do from/to name, from/to email etc. = So I'm currently using a vbscript tha...

Problem pasting numeric data from Access into Excel
I have recently upgrated from Excel 2000 to Excel 2002. When I copy and paste a table from Access to Excel it stores all the numeric fields as text, even though they are properly formated in Access. I did not have this problem with Excel 2000. Does anyone have any idea what is going wrong here? "JP Jones" <JP Jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2184B1C0-CD61-4B77-AD80-8D1347C53DE5@microsoft.com... > I have recently upgrated from Excel 2000 to Excel 2002. > > When I copy and paste a table from Access to Excel it stores all the numeric > fields...

Running Queries in Another Access DB
Hi I have an application (MDB1) which sources data from another Access DB (MDB2) and I was wondering if it is possible to execute a 'Make-Table' query located in MDB2 through VBA code in MDB1? Kind regards Ricky You can definitively *link* the table from MDB2 into MDB1 and run SQL statements on the linked tables (that is, probably, using MDB2 tables, not MDB1 ones). That is what occurs in a front-end/back-end application, where MDB1 would be the front end and MDB2 the back end. You can also Import the query, through File | Get External Data | Import... Hoping it may help,...

Closing a form error 2585 This action cannot be carried out while processing a form or report event
Closing a form error 2585 This action cannot be carried out while processing a form or report event. This message is occurring in a pop-up I have created to add line items to an invoice. The form works fine if they create a line item and click the ITEM DONE button which adds the item to a temporary table and then executes Call Line_Item_Wrap_Up This is the code executed which simply determines which module called it, reopens that form, and closes the current form. This work fine under normal circumstances. Sub Line_Item_Wrap_Up() DoCmd.SetWarnings True If Public_CALLED_LINE_ITEM...