A simple mail merge question

How do you change the return address on envelops printed
using mail merge?
0
anonymous (74722)

I don't understand the question. The return address will be whatever you
tell it to be when you set up your merge document.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Nina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you change the return address on envelops printed
> using mail merge?

0
russval (3097)

Web Query question
I am trying to download stock options through the following vba code, however i am having problem with separator between "m" field which is month and "s" field which is stock symbol, I appreciate any help i can get, With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ "URL;http://finance.yahoo.com/q/op?s=" & Range("b1").Value;&m=2010-05", Destination:=Range("$A$11")) thanks david I think you are mising (at least) one quote? Reg Migrant "David" wrote: > I am trying to download stock optio...

I have a data table that looks like this: Code ------------------- STR-S SNK-S STR-K STR-F SNK-S STR-3 STR-2 STR-F SNK-S SNK-4 SNK-S STR-3 SNK-F STR-4 STR-O ------------------- "STR", etc at the beginning are pitch types, SNK is Sinker for example The end character is the result of the pitch, a 4 would be a home run, 3 a triple, and so forth. O is out, F is foul, S is strike --- you ge it. How can I figure the amount of RBI's? I know that it's 5, but I can' think of any automated way to calculate this, anyone got any ideas? THANK YOU!! :confused -- AVER...

outlook not senfing mail
i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. thank you any error messages? a bernstein ����: > i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was > fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. > > thank you ...

Sending a workbook as a mail attachment
Hey Folks, Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather then having the reps remember to send the workbook i'd like to have it send itself automatically - say on Saturdays or Sundays. Ideas? Nel post news:1165167749.298713.321880@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com *Gord* ha scritto: > Hey Folks, > > Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an > time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather > then having the reps remember to send the wor...

unable to access mail after re-enable account
Hi, After enable an disable account and change its password, it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it normal? Thanks a lot What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB using ESM to see if it is disconnected? "Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136c01c46f11$d16f8390$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > After enable an disable account and change its password, > it can login to its mail account. What's hap...

AD/Network design question
Hello all I have a 2 sites which users come and go from. These sites have 2 different network ip domains (192.168.1.x and 192.168.2.x). Users need to be authenticated using the same user id and password at both sites. DC/GC is at 192.168.1.x and is a SBS 2003. Server at 192.168.2.x is Server 2003. When the server at 192.168.2.x is connected via vpn to 192.168.1.x all is well. How do I get the server at 192.168.2.x to act as a AD/DC when it’s not connected to 192.168.1.x ? Thank you Hal I think you will run here into the limitations of SBS :-( @ SBS experts : ...

Office 2010 Buying Question Assistance Needed
I've been looking through the MS Office 2010 web site to try to determine what my new small company would require, but I can't find the information I need. We for sure would need Office Pro Plus, but other than that I'm not sure. We want to run it on our own server. We will initially have 3-5 people using it and perhaps more later on. Would we need to purchase site licensing? Unfortunately, our programmers are MS haters (I'm not) and I can't get any assistance from them on this, but I have power of the pen. I would appreciate any assistance I can get. Th...

Question About Missing Data
So, this is probably really easy, but I just want to ask and see if I may be missing something here. Some data on vendor numbers changed. Let’s say IBM used to have a vendor number 12345 and now it’s vendor number is 56789. I can identify IBM as IBM, but I really want to use the number, not the name. Should I set up a table that ties the numbers together, so that Access knows 12345 = 56789? Or, should I do some kind of Update Query and change all incidences of 12345 to be 56789? Or, is there some other, method, like a ‘best practices for missing data’? Thanks! Ryan--- ...

Custom CRect Question
I have a custom rectangle class that inherits from CRect: class CCustomRect : public CRect { private: CPoint m_maxPt; COLORREF m_color; TCHAR text[50]; public: CCustomRect(RECT* source, CPoint pt, COLORREF rgb); RECT* RectBase(); void Update(RECT* r); } Inheritance has worked well until I found myself needing to create the RectBase function (above) to return the rectangle dimensions. CRect does not seem to have any methods that can be called to return the base class's RECT value. I could take CRect::Size and construct a rectangle to return, but this seems a bit much. My...

Autosave mail sent from delegated mailbox
I'd like to autosave all mail sent from User Xs mailbox in his inbox. His mailbox inbox is available to three different users who all have it added to their Exchange account. This way I'm able to auto-create readable conversations in his inbox and all users can see which mail have been replied to from this mailbox and what the reply was. best You would have to write an event sink. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Kristofer" <Kristofer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA61E72C-9405-4BF...

Outlook 2003 E-mail Preview before receiving
I currently use an E-mail client called GoldMine that allows me to preview e-mail sent to me on the server before actually downloading/receiving it to my computer. I find this extremely beneficial in weeding out the junk/unsolicited and potentially virus-infected e-mail. Is it possible to do this with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003? When selecting send/receive , it appears the only option option is to actually download/receive the message to be able to view it. If you are aware as to how I may be able to preview first without downloading, please provide instructions on how to achi...

VS 2005 beta question
All, I need to complie some code. I am going from 16bit to 64 bit. The job do not want to spend the money on VS 2005.net. If I compile the code with the beta version or trial version of VS 2005.NET will it time bomb on me? Thanks in advance The code won't, but eventually the compiler will stop working. Don't know if the trial will support 64 bit though. I guess you get what you pay for. Tom "karibbean" <sharp_mind@REMOVE.this.email.msn.dotcom> wrote in message news:%23OyZFNUFGHA.1124@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > All, > > I need to complie some cod...

Why do my questions get deleted sometimes?
Apologies, I have posted this on the worksheet functions group too... I love the feedback I get from these groups, but every now and then, my messages get deleted. I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong. Many of my messages ARE posted and answered, and I'm grateful for that, but one or two get removed - regardless of how often I post them. I don't swear or say anything bad about Excel - I love it. So why don't they get posted are there some words or subjects that I should avoid? Will this one get deleted - it's a bit off subject? But I'd love to have an ans...

Named ranges
Excel 2003 I have a total sheet that gets data from three different shift sheets (all in the same workbook) for a monthly report. I have named ranges on each shift sheet for each month's production data (S1M1, S1M2, S1M3, S2M1...) where S1M1 =A2:AC147, S1M2 = A148:AC329, etc. The old formula was:=SUMIF('SHIFT 1'!$L$1:$L$147,"BB",'SHIFT 1'!$T$1:$T$147). I'm stumped as to what the new formula would be - how would I direct Excel to column L of S1M1 to search for "BB", then add the contents of column T? The range changes each month, and I tho...

connect to simple COM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C89E37.9E641C50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable is there a simple example on C or CPP or MFC how i can connect to simple = COM that has one interface and some methods with their arguments thank you Dani ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C89E37.9E641C50 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Unread mail not showing up in Inbox
Hi, My Unread folder in located the "Favorite Folders" section in Outlook shows that I have more unread mail than I can see in my Inbox. My Inbox is normally sorted by "Received" so I can see the most recent emails as then arrive. If I change it so that it is sorted by the "From" column, I can see all the emails in the Inbox that are appearing in the Unread folder. It is strange that they don't appear using "Received" though. Emails that fall under any rules are not affected by this so rules are irrelevant in this case I suppose. Also, some additio...

Merging Projects ?
Hi, again, I created two dialog projects in a single workspace. My intent was to merge them into a single project (the main dialog from one being called from the other). The idea being that, by having both projects merged into a single entity, the data transfer is possible between sections. Although I took care to have resource.h use an independent set of values, (even IDC_MAINFRAME vs IDC_MAINFRAME_II), I have been stymied by the two independent resource (.rc) files (only one is allowed). My current solution is to use ShellExecute(). Is there a way I can add one dialog to the othe...

merging data
Hi all:) I'm new to this forum and to to Excel (2000) and not sure that I'm asking this question correctly but here is what I'm trying to do. The data on my work sheet is pasted from another sorce and includes information: name, ref #, time, date. I use this information looking up the status of an order and enter a "status note" in 5th (last) column. As the day progresses, the source that the data comes from is copied and pasted under the current list I already have going and much of the data on the lower list is a duplicate. How can I merge the to list so that I hav...

A question about CToolTipCtrl.
Hi All: Chinese English following! I add a CToolTipCtrl member in my dialog, and create it in OnInitDialog function, at last, I add a CEdit control to CToolTipCtrl member.When the CEdit control is enabled, tool tip can pop up normally, but when the CEdit control is disabled, tool tip can't pop up. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Fiveight Take a look at http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309050&highlight=CToolTipCtrl+disable -- If the message was helpful to you, click Yes next to Was this post helpful to you? Regards, Goldbach "fiveight" wrot...

Mail to No. of users
Hi I our organization we are having Exchange 2003. We are facing one small problem that whenever user tries to send a mail to multiple user (especially multiple distribution groups)he recives following error message from administrator. The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer recipients. <Exchange.test.com #5.5.3> Where i can found this setting so i can get rid of this limit... Please help Cheers Taj go to exchange -globle setting - message deliver and right click and proper...

Outlook 2003 duplicate mails
Can anyone please tell me why I am receiving four of every mail that is coming into my inbox in Outlook 2003. I have XP Home Edition. Thanks carol Possibly you have an Antivirus program that is integrated with outlook, uninstall that AV, reboot your PC, reinstall the AV without the outlook integration "carolnpete" <cnp@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:AA0864DD-A340-484C-B20F-6BFC6C228553@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please tell me why I am receiving four of every mail that is > coming into my inbox in Outlook 2003. I have XP Home Edition. > Than...

*bubble - SCRIPT
Hi all ! The Kurt Grigg BUBBLES SCRIPT is a wanna-have to me... I downloaded a stationery for Outlook Express with the bubbles-script in - here : http://www.finelettersforyou.com/Artists/_penny_parker/penny_parker_Beauty_underthesea.html Only, if I use the stationery - the bubbles seem to vanish...!! The RECEIVER's inbox shows only those terrible RED X-es. Could you help me with this problem? Please??? Big Belgian Thanks ! So sorry !! And no, don't say anything... Posted it by mistake. I feel like a real dummie now.... ...

Calendar question
HI running Exchange 2003 sp1. I created a calendar in the public folders, and i need all authenticated users to only have read access, they should have the rights to modify the calendar. What user account do i setup for this and what rights do i give the account? I think its either anonymous or default, but now sure wich one i modicy? Thanks very much You say they need read access but they should have modify access? Obviously these are two different things. At any rate, why not just use default and set it to author or reviewer? Does that not solve something you're looking for?...

exch 2003 public folders how2 disable mail address
i only want one of my public folders to have a mailbox email address. that one also needs to stay mail enabled. all my 400 other public folders were automatically assigned email addresses but i want to remove the addresses. is applying a group policy and then enabling and assigning an address to one folder the way to correct this? how do i prevent the default for new folders to have email addresses? (even though most of these addresses dont show in active directory, mail addressed to them by spammers sneaks past my trap for nonexistent addressee mail). fills up my badmail folder. ...