A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. #3

I disabled this prompt always when it first started
coming up and now, I need it again.  Anyone know where I
can reset it?
0
anonymous (74722)

You can't disable the prompt as an end user, so I'm baffled as to what you
did and what you're now trying to do.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"connieh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I disabled this prompt always when it first started
> coming up and now, I need it again.  Anyone know where I
> can reset it?

0
suemvp (4038)