553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) #2

I keep having this message when I send emails. The pop and
smtp are different.
Thank for your help
    553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
0
iassayag (1)

Are you set up to authenticate to your SMTP server, if your ISP requires it?

isaac wrote:
> I keep having this message when I send emails. The pop and
> smtp are different.
> Thank for your help
>     553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
> rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

0
lanwench (7567)

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Meeting updates #2

printing 2 charts on single page

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Offline folder problems #2

Manager To Do List
My HR department would like each manager to see a notice on their Portal "To Do list" when an Employee is coming up for review (anniversary of Hire Date?). Can someone point me in the right direction for creating and setting this up? BP 2.7/GP 8.0 sp4a ------=_NextPart_0001_37AC1F26 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi David This is Terry and I will be able to assist you today. The To Do List in Business Portal is used for managers to approve items from our workflow. For example, an employee submits a time card, it goes to the Manager To Do List to ap...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

VCard issue #2

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server