550 Error: invalid Message-ID header

Hi,

I've had some mail delivery failures using Outlook (2002) lately in which the
message reads:

550 Error: invalid Message-ID header

Admittedly, it appears to be long but it has never given anyone a problem
before.

 I tried both of my ISP's and the result is the same.

The only difference I see in the headers is that these folks are now using
"MailEnable Postoffice Connector"

Is there anything I can do at my end before I start bothering the postmaster
at the receiving end?

(Looks like a filter issue to me, but what do I know...)  :-)

- Scott

0
Scott

Restricted Access Error with Microsoft Office 2004 SP2 and Mac OS 10.3.x
We updated to Microsoft Office 2004 SP2 and everything runs fine. However, on the 20 or so restricted access ID's that we had previously setup now encounter the infamous http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;908466 error: When you start Microsoft Excel 2004 for Mac, Microsoft PowerPoint 2004 for Mac, or Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac, you receive the following error message: "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library." This only happens with a restricted account. We have uninstalled, cleared the startup items, startup addi...

VB Script Errors in Working Scripts
Hello All, I am a SAP Admin and I'm trying to implement some SAP GUI VBScript files so we can automate some adminsitrative tasks. I've been given some scripts that seem to work according to multiple people, but on two machienes I get an VBScript error when running them. I've looked endlessly for a mention of this error and get absolutly nothing other than IE8 errors. The purpose of this script it to simply login to an SAP installation. The code and error is as follows: **The Code** 1 Set SapGui = GetObject("SAPGUI") 2 Set application = SapGui.GetS...

Anyone receiving the 8331 error on E2k3 Please read
Our CPR team is currently investigating this issue. On Exchange 2003, the following error is continuously logged in the application log Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Address List Synchronization Event ID: 8331 Description: The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\abvdgs.cpp(1388) In addition the Recipient Update Service will not stamp newly created users with an email address and Exchange attributes. A reboot will cause the problem to go away and then it recurs in approx 2 weeks. If anyone is experie...

Header information in emails
I ussually download headers form my POP3 server and later I download the actual email. This way I can errase any suspicious emails, or junk emails before they are even on my computer. This worked fine in previous versions of Outlook. I could see the senders email and many other information of the header on the preview pane. However, on the latest version (2003), Outlook will not show any information on the preview pane untill the email is downloaded. And in the list it shows the sender's name but not his email address, which is what I am interested in. Is there any way in Outlook...

Outlook 2007 Returns Error 0x800CCC13 When Sending Calendar Items
Recently, I have run into an issue where any responses to Calendar invitations or even new Calendar invitations return return an error that states: Task 'E-mail account' reported error (0x800CCC13): 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All other e-mails sent and received with this account work properly, so both SMTP and POP work properly. I have tried disabling anti virus, etc. I even captured packets during an attempted send of a calendar invitation or response and have found that Outlook contacts the SMTP server, authe...

Track in CRM causes SQL Error (CRM 4.0)
Hi all, We've got a couple of clients who are seeing apparently random SQL server errors when they click the Track in CRM button in the 4.0 Outlook client. The error reads: "A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." There is no corresponding error in either the client computer's event log or server event logs that I can find. They don't seem to have any ...

Change Number to Text , Case error when cell is String and format is General
Hi All How to check the cell is text or number ? When Cell is string, Case Excel close and recoveing. Sub FormatNum2str() '~~ 2010/02/18 Dim iRows As Long Dim iCols As Long Dim ir, ic As Long Dim iNum As Long Dim strVal As String If Application.Selection Is Nothing Then MsgBox "No Open Worksheet", vbCritical Exit Sub End If iRows = Application.Selection.Rows.Count iCols = Application.Selection.Columns.Count For ic = 1 To iCols For ir = 1 To iRows With Application.Selection.Item(ir, ic) If .NumberFormatLocal = "Gene...

Skip Group Header Sections if below Sections are Blank
The report I created is based on a quality evaluation form, which the information is stored in SQL. The evaluation form has 6 sections with a number of questions in each section. 3 of the sections will always have answers, notes, etc. However, depending on the evaluation only one other section will be used. When I run the report I created, it will list all sections with blank areas for the sections that were not used in the evaluation. What I want to the report to do is remove the sections with blank fields, is this possible? The report has 4 Group Headers: *QGroupSequence He...

When I try to insert a page number I can't. Get error message???
When I try to insert a page number in Word all I get is a "save selection to page number gallery." But you can't click on it. Then an error message will come up that says something about not being able to do this. This has just started happening. this is the first time I couldn't add one. I am working on a graduate paper and have to have page numbers, help!! Exit Word and then delete the Building Blocks.dotx file in your user profile. When you restart Word, a new copy of the file with factory default settings will be recreated. Note that you'll fin...

Installation Error 03-28-07
I'm installing CRM 3.0 onto SBS2003 R2 Premium with SQL2005 SP2 and I'm getting this error: The Reporting Services Report-Server http://servername/Reportserver cannot be validated. Error: The feature "Customizing Security Roles" is not supported in this edition of the Reporting Services. Is there any fix for this yet? this is a problem when sql2005 sp2 is installed. you need to uninstall sql server, reinstall (without applying sp2), then install crm 3. I believe there is a sp2a availiable that is better for crm though I haven't tried it. I also have not tried i...

More strange Media Center Receiver Errors...
Can somebody please help me with this? I am getting a message that states: Media Center Receiver Error szAppName: ehRecvr.exe szAppVer: 5.1.2700.2180 szModName: ntdll.dll szModVer: 5.1.2600.5755 offset: 000101b3 Media Center does not seem to recognize my tuner cards so I'm not able to watch live tv or record programs. I have tried MceRepair and it has not worked. I'm at wit's end. Thanks! Brent Instead of posting the same question, it would be more helpful if you would reply and answer the questions that were asked of your first post 2 hours ago? --...

Error Exporting to Excel
In one of my client PC, they are unable to export Smartlist to Excel, when ever they try they get this message "Unexpected error; quitting" This will not happen if the user is an administrator to the local machine (Windows permission issue_. Either make the user a local administrator or give the user full RWX access to Systems, Great PLains, office folders. Hope that helps. "Cost of last Reception" wrote: > In one of my client PC, they are unable to export Smartlist to Excel, when > ever they try they get this message "Unexpected error; quitting" ...

Outlook 2003 error message #4
When I try to send/receive using Outlook 2003 I get the following message "The operation failed. Object could not be found." The following are things I have tried to fix this: 1) I have tested my user account settings for Outlook 2003. They are fine. The test e-mail is received by Outlook Express. 2) I have removed my user account settings from Outlook Express (which does send/receive e-mail). 3) Outlook 2003 is set as my default mail program. 4) Since Express works, I imported my account settings from Express into Outlook and then deleted all account info in Express. H...

Linking between workbooks and getting #REF error
I am trying to link several excel files into a consolidated excel file. I already linked 3 files to the consolidated, but when I attempt to link the 4th, I am getting a #REF error. Here is what I am doing: I am highlighting the array I want to link from the individual file to the consolidated file. I copy that section. I go to the consolidated file, and paste special. I choose Paste Link: Microsoft Excel 8.0 Format. The consolidated file shows the #REF after doing so. I did the same process for the previous three files, and everything worked fine. Can anyone help? Thanks, TM ...

Process EMSMTA.EXE (PID=2968). Topology Discovery failed, error 0x80040952.
Everything is working but what is this, it keeps happining in my event logs, any ideas to fix it? Process EMSMTA.EXE (PID=2968). Topology Discovery failed, error 0x80040952. Try the following: run setspn utility to list the registered Services Principal Names on Exchange Virtual Server (MAIL): setspn -l MAIL Registered ServicePrincipalNames for CN=MAIL,CN=Computers,DC=xxxxxx,DC=local: exchangeRFR/MAIL exchangeRFR/MAIL.xxxxxx.local exchangeMDB/MAIL exchangeMDB/MAIL.xxxxxx.local MSClusterVirtualServer/MAIL.xxxxxx.local MSClusterVirtualServer/MAIL HOST/...

Access 2000 error ... occasionally
I've got xp professional w/ service pack 2, using access 2000 (never updated) and I recently ran into a problem - I believe it's stemming from command buttons. I added a button where on click it simply previews a report and it seemed to be working fine, when suddenly I receive some type of 'unable to connect to server' error and command buttons on every form in the database go unusable, and I receive failures and errors when trying to add them or trying to use them. I ended up importing all my tables, queries and reports into a new database and designing completely new forms ...

can't send instant message
How can I send instant message through Person Names Smart Tag in outlook 2003? I've enabled Person Names Smart Tag in outlook 2003. I've opened my MSN6.1. I can see the smart tag in the email and can check if this contact is online/offline. When I click a smart tag for a contact who is online, the "Send Instant Message" selection is greyed out in the popup menu. Thanks for the help! ...

Macro warning message
Anyone else had this problem. We installed Excel97 on an NT Server.We then installed Excel2000 over it, and set the macros security setting to low. We re using NetOp to connect to that server, and when we open an Excel workbook with macros, no problems. However, if the screensaver kicks in, and a workbook is opened by a scheduled job, we get a dialog box regarding the macros. If we are connected, we can respond, but as we run 300 Excel queries, and as we won't be connected to the server most of the time, this is a problem. Anyone else experienced it, and know the solution? Bob ...

LastRow results in Run-time error
I�m using the following code to (hopefully) step through each populate row of my Data Entry sheet. I am using Excel 2000. I have a problem an questions: - Problem: �LastRow� is giving me a �Run-time error �438�: Objec doesn�t support this property or method� - Questions: Is the �With Sheets("Data Entry").Range("PTSource") statement sufficient to ensure the For/Next loop steps through al populated rows? Is the �LastRow� statement redundant or confllicting? Thanks. With Sheets("Data Entry").Range("PTSource") LastRow = .UsedRange.Rows.Count For i = 2 ...

Exchange 2003 NDR Message
Is there any way to show the from and in Exchange 2003 NDR (Delivery failure email) messages? Thanks Sn On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:21:58 -0400, "Sn" <ssfatmi2000@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is there any way to show the from and in Exchange 2003 NDR (Delivery failure >email) messages? >Thanks >Sn > As opposed to postmaster or system administrator? The FROM: is null , i.e. <> Using the following example. When I get NDR message from the system admin I see the following description where there is no way of me knowing who is the sender of this message. : Yo...

How do you change the right margin of a header in Excel?
Is there any way to change the right margin in Excel, or is it going to default no matter what? The margins of left and right headers cannot be changed. The only way to move them is to pad with spaces. i.e. enter your right header as custom then add several spaces to move it left. You cannot move it more to the right. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:19:05 -0800, ncford <ncford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to change the right margin in Excel, or is it going to >default no matter what? Thanks for your help. However, I can't get it...

0xc0020534 Error
Hello, Win 2k Server with Exchange 5.0. Works well, all SP. Recently began popping errors when trying to attach account to mailbox with "No mapping, error 0xc0020534". KB lacks info I need, exchange server is on domain, even added as dc, no luck.... Any tips, tricks? Domain and controllers in good shape... Steve Richards IT Manager does this apply: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252010 "Steve Richards" <stever@riverpalms.net> wrote in message news:uY4cVZ#WFHA.3348@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Win 2k Server with Exc...

error analysis
I have a graph of Force(mN) vs Distance(m). The error in the force is 0.0001g and the error in the distance is 0.0254mm. I have 10 points on the graph. Excel gives R^2 = 0.90. My gradient is 1.045. What is it's error? Can someone help? -- labview1958 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ labview1958's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32123 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=526336 Have a look in Help to learn about LINEST. It computes errors in slopes and intercepts. Good l...

Messages are not queuing on server when internet is down!! PLEASE
Hi, We are running exchange 2003. Our internet connection went down today and I noticed that emails that were sent by colleagues to external addresses were not queued on our server. This never happened whilst we had exchange 2000. Emails should be queued on our server for at least 2 days before failing but this isnt the case... Any Suggestions? Users recieve an undelivered email message within minutes of sending an email, whilst the internet was down such as below: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your message did not reach s...

error codes
I keep getting these two error codes all the time 0x800cccfo and 0x80040900 ...