501 5.1.3 Syntax error in mailbox address

Help! I've been trying to send some distro. e-mails
through outlook. (Well under the e-mailnumber limit set
by my e-mail provider). I have gotten at 50% or more sent
back for the above message, the e-mail address it
couldn't send to, and "(non-printable character)" behind
it. I called my provider and they said it was a microsoft
error. What in the world is wrong? It took me 2 hours to
send 278 e-mails the other day!!! Below is the message
minus the e-mail address. It repeats this in the e-mail
for every address it did not send. And it's not just one
provided that it's not going to (aol for example) it's to
a ton of different ones.

      '@AOL.COM ' on 2/11/2004 11:33 AM
            501 5.1.3 Syntax error in mailbox
address "@AOL.COM?" (non-printable character)
0
anonymous (74722)

If 3 If's, then sum
I need to add hours if 3 critera match. In the below, if there is a 90 in the G column AND a 10 in the J Column, AND a 100 in the D column, then add the H column. Being that this criterea is found only in row 3 and row 6, I need the result to be 3 (H3 +H6). row D G H J 3 100 90 2 10 4 200 100 3 11 5 300 110 4 12 6 100 90 1 10 7 200 90 5 10 8 300 90 6 13 Thanks, Steve Hi Steve, Using your template as shown, p...

Sorting alphanumeric #3
I've been searching through several old topics on alphanumeric sorts and have not seen any problem that resembles mine. So, any help is appreciated. I have a worksheet with several columns (~10). I am currently sorting this worksheet based on three columns (e.g. A then B then C). Column A is a text-formatted family name for a group of data within the worksheet. Column B is a family number. This further breaks down the families into "subfamilies," if you will, based on the family numbers. The final column is each item's name, which are alphanumeric. Here is a very crude...

Money 2006
It will soon be here people, I bet everyones excited: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009KLGPO/qid=1119388434/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_etk-software/103-5923059-1311820?v=glance&s=software&n=229534 http://news.com.com/Microsofts+Money+2006+available+for+preorder/2100-1012_3-5756135.html?tag=nefd.top :-) -- Andre Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm It hurts my head just thinking about it. "Andre Da Costa [Ext...

Logging into CRM 3.0 the first time
What user name and password do you use to login to the CRM site the first time? I am trying to login on the web server that is running crm, using the username and password of the account that was used during installation, but it isn't working. The user which ran the setup is assigned the CRM System Administrator Role in Restricted User role. Simply point your browser at the website created/used by CRM during set up (eg. http://mycrmserver). Philip Richardson [MSFT] "Ed Sitz" <sitze@medjames.com> wrote in message news:Oa66ho3fGHA.2416@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... &g...

CRM 1.1 client installation error
When I try to install the CRM client and it asks for the URL address of the CRM server, http://CRM it returns an error that it can't find the server components or something like that? Any ideas how to get passed this? Other users can login fine and I can login using http://crm from a Internet Explorer Thx. Have you tried the ip address of the server instead?? Can that machine ping the server ok?? Hope that helps Ben I tried that, but got the same result. I tried to install on another machine, and I get past this, so it must be something with this person's system. &quo...

Default Font #5
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C44BE6.7EA6FA10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can the default font in Publisher be changed? In Word, there is a = Default button to use, but not in Publisher. There must be way, but can = not find anything in Help. Bill ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C44BE6.7EA6FA10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> &...

Replication of address book takes ages
Hello, I've noticed that when I create new distribution lists, create new users or make a change to someone email addresses it seems to take days for that to replicate out to the users address book. Even when I select to download the address book within outlook 2003! Is there any reason for this? Thanks in advance Mike D "Mike D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, I've noticed that when I create new distribution >lists, create new users or make a change to someone email >addresses it seems to take days for that to replicate out >...

How do you write 2 lines of text in 1 cell rather than use 2 cells
I am using Excel 98 and want to know how to get 2 lines of text in 1 cell rather than space it out over 2 cells. See below for example if you dont get it..... This is what (cell no.1) I mean. (cell no. 2) I want to be (cell no.1) able to do this. (cell no.1) Please help.....thanks Type part, then Alt-Enter, then the rest. -- HTH Bob Phillips "!!!help!!!" <!!!help!!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33CF64B2-E51F-4E8F-9680-1B495146C134@microsoft.com... > I am using Excel 98 and want to know how to get 2 ...

Mail Merge and Postcards #3
I have designed a postcard with a layout of four to a page. I want to do a mail merge and have a different address for each postcard. But when I do a mail merge, I have one address for each page (four postcards). Is there a way to have one address for each postcard and not each page? Thank you for your help. Todd ...

iODBC driver basics w/Excel 2008 and MySQL 5.x
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed the most recent iODBC driver (iodbc-sdk-3.52.7-macosx-10.5.dmg) and rebooted. I'm trying to do some simple &quot;Get External Data&quot; queries from a MySQL 5.x server. I've tested every component of my system and I think I've isolated that Excel itself is broken somehow. <br><br>My MySQL connection works via the &quot;iODBC Demo&quot; window with the user/pass I intend. I've tried running a test query in that window and it works fine. I've setup a &am...

MSPub. is printing "Side 1 name" on a label, how do I stop this?
MS Publisher 2003 is automatically incerting (when you print the label) "side 1 Performer's Name" on a cassette label. This lable has not been modify and prints perfectly in Pub98. The above statement is not found anywhere on the label itself or in the background. How frustrating! What are you using as a template? Is this text statement already on the template? Is this statement the name of the field in your database? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "audioplus" <audioplus@discussions.mi...

Mail Merge? 5 Colums
I have an excel spreadsheet with 2500 contacts that I am trying to tur into labels. I have the data in five colums, Name, Street, City, State Zip. Will this be a problem when attemting a mail merge. Thanks for th help -- tbuckma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tbuckman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2398 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37607 ok i figured that out, but when i save the word file it only saves th first page of about 200. Is there any way to fix this? Tha...

installing CRM 3.0 on member server
We have a SBS 2003 network with 1 member server running SQL server. I'm trying to install CRM 3.0 on this member server but during install at the select organasational unit dialog when I press browse I get "could not find active directory objects", what did I do wrong or forgot to do ? tnx in advance RB What version of MSCRM 3.0 are you trying to install? If you are using SBE version then you need to install the CRM software on the DC and point the SQL database to the SQL memeber Server. What version of Windows SBS 2003 are you running? If I recall correctly only W...

Read Receipts #5
Does anyone know how Read Receipts get sent to email originators even though their read receipt service is NOT activated? Even more interesting is that the read receipts are ONLY generated when one particular individual reads their emails, even though the email is sent to a distribution list. For example, email is sent to a distribution list that contains over 12 email addresses. When the email is read by this particular person in the distribution list, the originator receives a receipt, but only for that particular person. No other read receipts is generated from the other mem...

Public Folder Access #5
I have a public folder on an Exchange 2003 server. The folder is listed in the System Manager. My account has full admin rights, directory rights and is set as an owner in client rights. When I browse to public folders while in Outlook 2003 it is not listed. I've tried acessing it with Hide from Exchange Address Lists enabled and disabled with no effect. I've tried acessing it with other accounts that are configured as Owner in client rights with no effect. The folder was working at one point and contains quite a bit of client information used for marketing. How do I get access ...

Error ID 7010
Hi, I got a lot of error messages on my Exchange 2003. The source is MSExchange Transport. Event ID is 7010. The description id below: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 2, connection #11649. The client at "192.168.100.10" sent a "rcpt" command, and the SMTP server responded with "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for sdfmmtthxnj@1ownerhomes.com ". The full command sent was "rcpt To:<sdfmmtthxnj@1ownerhomes.com>". This will probably cause the connection to fail. My Exchange does not allow open relay. How can I get rid of those emai...

Error Running a Macro
Dear members,I am quite fresh using macros.Therefore,I would like you to be patient: A. Situation: I recorded a macro that must open a dataform where I can see information about a small database in Excel, but when I run it, it tells me that there is a mistake, then I debugged the macro and found out this in the code Sub LoadDataForm() ' ' LoadDataForm Makro ' Makro am 7/28/2005 von Vidal A. Castillo aufgezeichnet ' Range("A4").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select Range("A4:V1366").Select ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm End Sub ...

Workflow Mgr error
I just installed MS CRM on MS SBS 2000. Every time I try to access Workflow Mgr I get this error: The specified MSCRM server insn't responding. This might happen if it is currently unavilable or it is not a MS CRM server. This happen with Workflow Monitor too. Can you help me? Thanks David A guess: Is it possible that your MSCRM Security Service isn't starting? This may cause this error. If the service is not starting, start the service and try again. Note: With SBS you must have SQL and MSCRM on the same box, see PSource or CSource for TK28821. This describes reg...

Userform #5
Hi i am creating a User form that has links to different sheets for different workbooks. How can i make my Userform a stand alone application. i. e i just want a link to it on my desktop where i will just click on it and have my UserForm open then select the worksheets by clicking the different buttons. Thanks. ...

Error Assigning Opportunity
This is the error I'm getting in the Event Viewer when trying to assign an opportunity to another user. Has anyone seen this before?? Thanks! MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: A resource required for this operation is disabled. Error Message: A resource required for this operation is disabled. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError...

financial planning error
I am getting error message: HRESULT 0x8004621a when I try to do financial planning. THanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, bill wrote: >I am getting error message: >HRESULT 0x8004621a >when I try to do financial planning. >THanks in advance. UK? See http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=0x8004621a&num=10&as_scoring=r&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=2&as_maxm=...

How to prevent the error 2105?
Hi I need to know how to prevent the error 2105. I have two fields and if i don't fill any of those fields and move to another recored I get the error 2105. Can you please tell me all the methos to prevent this error? Thanks It is not clear what you want to achieve here. You have 2 fields that have the Required property set to Yes? Consequently, if you start entering a record and do not enter something for both fields, Access won't let you save the record, so you can't move to another record? That would make sense. What do you expect it to do? Allow you to move without any...

Outlook express error
Dear all, Some users in our company have error occasionally when they tried to read email in outlook or outlook express. I found the below error in the application log. Any Hint for the cause of error and how to fix it? Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Description: Faulting application msimn.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 8.0.6001.18904, fault address 0x000031dd. Try going to Windows Update and make sure you have all the updates on = the machines and see if that fixes the issue. st...

just look at this error message
After putting in a new hard disk and restoring my info with files and settings transfer wizard I have but one bug. When I open outlook I get this box with this message. I click ok or x it out and outlook runs normally. Here goes. 'C:\documents and settings\sammycastagna\application data\microsoft\addins\C:\program files\micros~2\office 10 addins\outbak.dll' is not a valid office add-in. You might want to remove any add-in to outlook that you may have. If you don't try reinstalling Outlook. "Sammy Castagna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Memory error message shuts down Publisher
I am using Publisher 2000. I had to re-install XP and re-install Publisher. Prior to re-installing, Publisher worked good. Now after opening a Publisher file I get the following error message and Publisher shuts down. The instruction at "0x77f51ed3" referenced memory at "0xfffffff8".. The memory could not be "read". I read on this forum this problem may be caused by old drivers. I have downloaded and installed the latest Intel video and HP printer drivers but the problem still happens. Does anyone know how to fix this error. Prior to the re-install ...