3M 917DCNA Contour Surface Sanding Sponge, 4.5 in x 5.5 in x .1875 in, Fine

Price:$2.88
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B00004Z49M
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004Z49M

3M, Contour Softback (5MM), 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 3/16", Fine, Flexible Sanding Sponge, Abrasive On 1 Side, Washable & Re-Usable.

ACCESSORIES:

 Wood:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000IMV8LU
 Creating a New Old House: Yesterday's Character for Today's Home (American Institute Architects):http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=1561587923
0
Aylor (1)

"X" marks the spot
I am working on a call center checklist and I am trying to get c10 t display "X" when b10 is clicked on, c11 to display "X" when b11 i clicked on, and c12 to display "X" when clicked on. This process wil continue with d10/e10, d11/e11, etc. The sheet sample is included for clarification. Thanks for any help in advance, and a good day to all. Vato Attachment filename: sample.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=61512 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following worksh...

Migrate/upgrade 5.5 SP4 to Exch 2000
I need to migrate/upgrade Exch 5.5SP4 to Exch 2000. Ex5.5 sits on a stand alone NT 4.0 SP6a server and want to upgade this to W2K SVR and install Exch 2000 onto it, then finally migrate/upgrade Exch 5.5 private/pub mail boxes to it. Does the W2K SVR have to be running 'Active directory services' to support Exch 2000? If I installed W2K SRV as a stand alone server (will introduct W2K Active directory services later removing NT4 domain infrustructure later) then run the following: i) simply run a cold BU of EXCH 5.5, then restore 'priv & pub.edb's' along with associated &...

NT/ Exchange 5.5 - No PST's
Hello all quick question. We have NT servers with Exchange 5.5 running for internal only and are looking at doing away with PST and converting all users over to running off the mail server itself at the same time we are looking at no longer using a tape backup solution but either that of another drive offsite or some type of removeable hot swap typedrive. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of what to backup now that we will no longer be using .pst's and if there is anything special needed for exchange. I have yet to find anything concrete even looking at MS site. ...

Pivot Table #5
I create a pivot table of growing data each month. Now when I create the pivot table after I set up the layout. I see the message "calculating Pivot Table" but nothing happens. Is there some setting I need to change on my computer. All I get now is a empty new worksheet. ...

MS Money 2006 for Windows Mobile 5
I have purchased the new PPC 6700. I have serveral applications I am moving to the new Windows Mobile 5 application, including MS Money 2006. I am getting a cab error installing MS Money for PPC. Is there a seperate MS Money for PPC installation program. Also need MS streets and maps for my new 6700. Hello John, at the MS Money web site, MS Money for PPC is a seperate download. Although your pda came preloaded, I'd think it's a trail version. My Streets & Trips 2006 came with a PPC version, go to help/install PPC Streets. Best of luck, Don "John McConnell" wr...

Help! #5
How can I filter single columns say three out of eight columns without setting the autofilter for all the columns? Any help much apreciated. Select your columns (including headers) and apply autofilter. Anyway, since autofilter filters out data by hiding rows, columns not included in autofilter wil also be hidden. (please excuse my hefty english) -- AP "Pat Watson" <pat.n.watson@baesystems.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 4496a1e0$1_1@glkas0286.greenlnk.net... > How can I filter single columns say three out of eight columns without > setting the autofilt...

Domain name issue migrating 5.5 to Exchange 2003
We are prepairing to migrate Echange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. This has come up as an issue: Our domain is cornerstone instead of cornerstone.com Our email address is "firstname.lastname@cornerstonegrp.com" instead of: "firstname.lastname@cornerstone.com" ...

Ex5.5 to E2003 intra org migration ...help
Hi.. Berfore I get to issue I would first like to begin by asking the following question..>> There seems to be some difference between Exchange 2003 and Exchange 5.5 and how permissions are applied to public folders. Exchange 2003 uses Active Directory objects, such as users and security groups; and Exchange 5.5 uses Exchange objects, such as mailboxes and distribution lists. This means to apply permissions to public folders, Active Directory must have the equivalent to an Exchange distribution list which is Universal security groups ..As a result to keep the permmisions on Exchan...

Delete Emails Older Than X Days
Does anyone know if it is possible to configure Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition to delete any emails in a mailbox (not just in the Deleted Items folder, but also in any other folder) if it's older than X days. My company would like to implement a policy where we delete all emails older than 90 days, and individuals are responsible for archiving their emails if they want to keep them for longer than that. Thanks, Tom On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:45:04 -0700, Equilar Tech <techinfo@equilar.com.(donotspam)> wrote: >Does anyone know if it is possible to configure Exchange Serv...

CRM 4.0 Client Rollups ( all of them) fail
All- Have a CRM 4.0 install and have applied the rollups to 4 level- all server rollups went fine. When trying to apply a roll up ( I tried 1 2 4 and 5 ) I am getting a failure Thanks for the look! here is part of the log- 11:17:56| Info| === Managed setup logging started: 7/10/2009 11:17:56 AM === 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWra...

Removing last 5.5 server
We migrated from NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 to Win 2003 and Exchange 2003. The ADC was installed to move the mailboxes from the old server to the new one. While the new Exchange server was installed into the new AD domain it was also installed into the old Exchange 5.5 "site". In system manager we have one Administrative Group which shows both servers. If I select the properties from this group it shows the old domain and administrator account. Is this correct? Do I need to be concerned if I remove the old Exchange server? I have followed all of the other instructions from the MS...

Admin Problem from 5.5 to 2k3 Exchange
We just migrated all of our email boxes to Exchange 2k3 from Exchange 5.5. Now our administrators can't look at any of the users outlook information unless they are given the rights from that users. Before the administrators could look at the persons information and remove or help the people with problems and questions if need be. How can our Administrators gain access to these exchange boxes again? There are several articles out there on this. In E2K3, domain admins and enterprise admins are explicitly denied this access. There are work arounds. try this: http://www.winnetma...

OUTLOOK TASKS #4
EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN THE TASKS ON MY OUTLOOK THE HOURGLASS APPEARS FOR A FEW SECONDS AND THEN IT SAYS MICROSOFT OUTLOOK HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. IT DOES THIS EVERYTIME! HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM OR KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? (IT JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN STARTED DOING THIS AFTER MONTHS OF WORKING JUST FINE!) THE TECHNICAL ERROR SIGNATURE IS AS FOLLOWS: APPNAME: OUTLOOK.EXE MODVER: 10.0.2627.1 APPVER: 10.0.2627.1 OFFSET: 001EE955 MODNAME: OUTLIIB.DLL THANKS! ...

Customise Outlook today #4
Hi, I have a rather strange issue i believe with Outlook 2000 as when i click on the "customise outlook today" button on the outlook today page, it does nothing. If anyone knows of a cure can they please e-mail me ASAP at jaymel@nt-tech.com.au as this problem is with a client and is on a very thin timeframe. Regards Jayme Lowe OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Outlook 97 #5
upgraded motherboard i receive error message,"Msoeres.Dll. cannot be found outlook express may not be installed correctly This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=f...

formula? #4
i am using a mail merge and i need to create special email address to be sent via my online fax service... the email address go as: /fax=951-486-3760/name=Alan.Bliss@acumenfax.com I have a fax number and a name in each row in the file i want to insert the appropriate fax/email address as above 1) how can i get this column to make this formula by pulling from collumn AO (the fax number? 2) how can i get the name in row AZ to convert into the formula? 3) also the names in column AZ are in this format: Alan Bliss, i need them to be in this format Alan.Bliss.... how can i exchange the s...

ActiveSync #4
Greetings, Quite frequently Outlook (2002 SP3) displays a connect request from an outside program (ActiveSync 3.8) and provides connect time options of between one and ten minutes. As I regularly sync up to four devices (PDAs and Smartphones), this becomes a frequent and unnecessary distraction. Is there any way to have Outlook accept a permanent link with ActiveSync? Thank you Larry S microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync would be a better place to ask your question. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert...

Excel formatting #4
I am trying to sort a spreadsheet. I want it to sort like this: 1112 1112a 1113 It will only sort: 1112 1113 112a How do I fix this? Thanks! Lori ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you put an apostrophe in front of each number, it will allow you t treat it as either text or a number when you sort (Excel will ask yo how you want it treated) ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and po...

Customizing History View CRM 4.0
Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy. I would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contacts, leads, etc... Is there any way to customize this section so when you view an email under History you can see From who and To who rather than what they have defaulted in there? Thanks On Jan 23, 7:56=A0am, Geoff <Ge...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy= .. =A0I > would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contac= ts, > lea...

cash flow #5
How do I add a new item to the cash flow projection so that it appears as a "trended item?" For example, I have a category in my budget (Food: Groceries) and I would like that item to appear in my cash flow forecast and I want the amount to be based on past trends. ...

Exchange 5.5 Internet Email Service
My Exchange 5.5 server crashed, and I had to rebuild the server. I have everything working but Internet Mail service. I can receive email from the internet, but can not send. I receive the following error in "network error during host resolution" this is in the deatil of the queue. I am using DNS for name resolution. Any ideas why? Check to see if you have DNS set up correctly. Are you running DNS on a seperate server or the Exchange server? "Frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061401c47495$49a22a10$3a01280a@phx.gbl... >...

Word 2001 for OS X
Simple question that I just can't hunt down the answer to, and I hope someone could just answer pretty easily. . . . Does Mac Word 2001 work on the latest version of Mac OS X (10.3.7 I think)??? And I don't mean in classic mode, I mean does it work like any other program without having to use classic mode. I think so, but I need to know for sure. In article <1104957946.508268.170070@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, jsteinsapir@gmail.com wrote: > Simple question that I just can't hunt down the answer to, and I hope > someone could just answer pretty easily. . . . Doe...

Reporting Services Error on CRM 4 Windows server 2008
Hello. I'm having trouble with CRM connector for SQL Server 2005 reporting services. I installed this connector with no problems, but when I try to acces reports from CRM Web page It says that Connector is not installed. I thought that maybe for Windows server 2008 this might be a firewall issue, but I've already disable from both servers (I have SQL Server and Reporting Services in one server, and CRM on another). I don't know what could be the problem, event viewer doesn't show any errors. Both servers are on Windows server 2008. Please help me. Thanks Jose Ponce ...

print preview #5
Hi For some of excel data the grid lines disappear in print preview though all grid lines get printed when I print. Wondering why that happens? VBA Starter Do you have a coloured fill. If you do gridlines will not show -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "vbastarter" <vbastarter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64FFB855-8238-4669-9ABB-9500451DE3F4@microsoft.com... > Hi For some of excel data the grid lines disappear in print preview > though > all grid lines get printed when I ...

CRM 4.0 Data Migration Configuration
I finally was able to get the Data Migration Manager to install and connect to the database, but when I try to launch it, I'm getting an message that the "Data Migration Manager encountered an error while setting up the temporary migration database." I saw the note in the readme file about deleting the registry entry and restarting the manager, but that didn't work. The temporary database appears to have been created on the server where I'm running SQL Server. Does anyone have a suggestion about something I should check? -- -Jim I am having exactly the same pr...