3 instances of outlook in task manager

XP pro box office2000 with all the latest service packs.
Outlook disappears and appears to be closed but three
instances are running in task manager Stop top outlook.exe
process and the other two open.

Help
0
matts6608 (1)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Users ability to Manage Groups

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook