Insuramax, Inc.
Louisville, KY
40 Users,TAM 9.3, fax@dvantage6.2, ETFile4.3
0
leej4428 (1)

"Lee Jeffries" <leej@insuramax.com> wrote in message
news:%2382Z1SSCJHA.5012@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

> Nothing

Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question, not just in the
subject line.

Thank you.

Posted here almost once a day:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010771141033.aspx

more info here:

http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm

HTH

open an email via a database link
I am using Access/Outlook 2003. I want to be able to capture metadata about emails received in a resource account. I can do this via a linked table in Access to the Inbox from Outlook. When the users are looking to see (via the Access database) what emails have come in and need to be responded to, I want them to be able to click on a link in the Access form that will show the information about the email, and have the specific Outlook email open. Is this possible? Thanks. ...

Copy contents of cells if cell contains information
I have a column of cells, say A1:A30 in a few different spreadsheets. Some of these spreadsheets contain information within these cells (not formulae, but just typed info) and some don't contain information. Now, in a new spreadsheet, I would like to copy the contents of these cells (columns) if there is information in them. So for example, in spreadsheet 1, i have information, speadsheet 2 i don't, spreadsheet 3 I do, i would like my information to be copied into a new cell as follows:- information 1 information 2 Any advice? Thanks Hi, Test this on sample (or backed-up) work...

copying fomula
Hi Does anyone know how i could copy or fill down this formulae =A2*B1 written in B2 to the cells B3, B4 and so on? The two variables are only A1 and B2. I can do this the normal copy and paste way but wondered if there was a much quicker way to show children in my class at school. Many thanks Daz Hik double click on the lower right corner to fill this formula for all rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "daz" <rawlings86@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:SFx0d.2$xH3.1@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net... > Hi Does anyone know how i could copy or fill down this f...

Automatically importing address from emails into Outlook 2003
Hello, I have large number (100s)of emails in my INBOX and I want to add all the addresses into the address book of Microsoft Outlook 2003. Is there any tool/add-in/macro available that will do this automatically? It's urgent. An early reply would be much appreciated. I am also available at: karthikgk-AT-gmail-DOT-COM Thanks, karthik Found it ! www.ornicusa.com has a tool that does just exactly what I need. Good thing is that it works with POP3 mails and on Office 2003 and on all incoming/outgoing mails too. Infact, once installed, it works ike any regular Outlook RULE. Just what...

Problem with Excel 2007
Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for reference and when I returned to the first project all sheets disappeared. The only accessible buttons on the toolbar are the Macro buttons. All macros are still there and sheet names in the VBA are still there. Did I loose my work? Thanks to all albertmb;657269 Wrote: > Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a > project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for referen...

Outlook 2007 & iTunes.
Hey everyone, Wondering if anyone is having problems with outlook after installing iTunes. I can't seem to get emails, delete emails, mark emails a read. It says the pst file is in use.. Any ideas -Mark On Tue, 12 May 2009, Mark S wrote: > Hey everyone, > Wondering if anyone is having problems with outlook after installing > iTunes. > I can't seem to get emails, delete emails, mark emails a read. It says the > pst file is in use.. Any ideas All I can think is iTunes is synchronizing your contacts and/or calendar with your iPod/iPhone. But I've never ...

Money 2007; Encountered a problem and needs to close
After entering my password, I get "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.1303 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000 Can anyone help? Quicken. Less headache's Chud wrote: > After entering my password, I get "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem > and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" > > AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.1303 ModName: unknown > ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000 > > Can anyone help? >...

How to send email with another return address.
I have a business email account at work: abcdef@work.com At home I have Outlook attached to my personal SBC Yahoo email acct: name@sbcglobal.net Is there a way I can send an email from Outlook at home and still show abcdef@work as the sender? My office IT dept won't give out the POP,.. so I can't attach it directly to Outlook at home. help appreciated Brian B. <bcbarsamian@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a business email account at work: > abcdef@work.com > > At home I have Outlook attached to my personal SBC Yahoo > email acct: > name@sbcglobal...

Email is not creating in outbox nor in sent item
I use ms word mail merge to send email from outlook. It was working fine long time but problem started here 1. When I added new pst file so that i can add another personal folder so that i can use two email address and keep each email address correpounding email in seperate personal folder 2. As soon as I created another personal folder, I started MS word Mail merge wizard. It was working fine till last step, even it is showing that it is creating email. 3. But when I looked to outlook it is not showing even single email in outbox folder. nor in sent item. 4. I just deleted that add...

Edit as new in 2007?
Thunderbird has a nice little trick - by right-clicking on a sent mail the option to 'edit as new' appears. Is there a way of doing this in Outlook 2007? (except by pretending to forward and faffing about) -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk "Jim S" <jim@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote in message news:1nktly3ywzla4$.dlg@ID-104726.news.individual.net... > Thunderbird has a nice little trick - by right-clicking on a sent mail the > option to 'edit as new' appears. > Is ther...

How to copy field in table
Hi Access Group. Can somebody help me with my problem. Scenarium: I have an Access backend, only with tables ;-). These tables are updated with data written from a program which is not developed in Access. What I need is that when the table "tbl_prod" has been updated with new data, then the text value of field "tbl_prod.Article" is to be copied into the emty field "tbl_prod.Barcode". How can I get the "copycode" executed when new data has been written to the table. If You can help me with this, then it will minimize error with wrong manual keyed i...

Extract email addresses from "to field" outlook 2003
Hello All, I would like to save a bunch of email addresses in the "To" field of an email I have received via Outlook 2003 in a corporate environment (Exchange Server I guess). I can only save to my contacts folder one at a time; otherwise, only the names are saved without the underlying email addresses. Any suggestions please? Thanks! Arbel ...

How can I keep the copy of my email on the exchange server
the company Lan: win2003+exchangeserver2003 I use outlook on my desktop to access my email accounts and it can read all the emails on the exchange server. Then I want to use the outlook with the same setting on my laptop to access the same account on this exchange server but find there is no email. I think, maybe the outlook automatically deletes my emails on the server after downloads them to outlook. So how can I read all the eamils on both computers? Thanks No, it doesn't as long as you do not connect to it by using POP3 or have a pst-file set as your default delivery location. T...

copy my saved emails
I have a new compter and wondering how I can transfer all my saved emails/files in Outlook Express from the old computer. Problem is the old computer does not have a working a drive or burner Both computers have email Thanks HI try on the old one going to accounts click your account and untick include the account then email you emails to your self and then receive on new computre apart from that dont know sorry Daz "Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B950F6B-A112-4A24-9160-9D4DEDE8A8AB@microsoft.com... > I have a new compter and wond...

can't receive some emails
Hi, I am not receiving emails sent to me by other people. I have been through recent posts including the one below from 25/5/10 and tried all these things but it's still not working. I can send emails, and I can send myself emails from my windows mail email address and other emails but I am not getting all emails sent to me by other people. I have changed my email settings on McAfee. Any other ideas? I have Windows 7. Thanks Kate When you click on Send/Receive do you see progress information near the lower right corner (status bar)? When concluded does it say "No ...

MS oultook slow reply when original email has HTML
We are using Exchange 2000 SP3 with mix of outlook clients 2k, 2002 and 2003. Some users have html footer attached with a small picture and that is enough to cause significant delay when you try reply or forward an email. Are there any fixes for this problem? Thanks LP In my way is disable use word to edit email from outlook\tools\options\Email message format -- Jammy "LP" <leop@charm.com> ���g��l��s�D:1r9ed.909$Do4.756@chiapp18.algx.net... > We are using Exchange 2000 SP3 with mix of outlook clients 2k, 2002 and > 2003. > > Some users have html footer a...

Getting email on Microsoft Outlook
I would like to know how to switch my email over to Microsoft outlook 2003 from Outlook Express. I have tried and it won't change. Go to Internet Explorer, Tools | Internet Options | Programs and set the e-mail program there. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036c01c3a49a$1ea4c6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I would like...

missing email in the sent items
I have a user who is remote. She recently had her Dell laptop motherboard replace 10/12/03. She noticed today that Outlook has not been keeping record of her sent emails. I'm sure the MB has nothing to do with this but I have look at all the Options and Outlook 2002 is configure to record sent items but there is nothing after that date. She sent me several test messages while on the phone together that were not recorded in her sent items. I checked her views and everything is standard. Listed by date and by names, nothing. I had her do an Outlook repair and I had her run the scanpst...

Line graphs in Excel 2007
I am trying to plot weekly sales in a given year. Eventually in a year, there will be 52 weeks of sales labeled date,this yr sales,last yr. sales. I am using a line graph. Everything is working fine except: I would like excel to automatically update my chart for each week that I have sales data for. In the near fuure,when I enter data for the months of Oct,Nov,Dec and the last part of Sept., I would like Excel to automatically update my chart. I have tried to in my data table, put all the weeks of the year in the table and as I get sales data, enter them into the table. The chart will upd...

emailing pictures
Hello When you right click on a picture to email it, you are asked if you want Windows to reduce it's size which I usually want to do. If you want to email several pictures, it's easy if they are in the same folder. If they are in separate folders, how do you downsize them all? Thanks Drew On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:25:25 -0600, "Drew" <drew@home.net> wrote: >Hello > >When you right click on a picture to email it, you are asked if you want >Windows to reduce it's size which I usually want to do. If you want to >email seve...

Moving email from one computer to another 02-11-10
I am trying to move my old email (Windows Mail on Vista) to my new computer which is running Windows Live Mail on Windows 7. I've tried numerous ways to make this work by looking at previous posts but I'm having no luck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Emails arriving completed
We are in the process of implimenting CRM with our company. Presently all emnail that arrive from a catch-all email, support@ourdomain.com, appears under the Activities section but they are listed with the status Completed by default, The person responsible for setting up CRM tell me that this is correct but it would seem to me that it's very difficult to know which emails should be actioned and which have already be dealt with. Any help so that or info that I can give back to my IT department would be very helpful. We are using CRM v1.2.3297.0 Our support emails are delivered t...

How to copy/tranfer custom buttons
I've created a number of custom buttons. How do I copy these to transfer to another machine or in case of an upgrade? Thanks, Bob ...

Archiving emails outside of Outlook
Our company ferrets out email over a certain length of time. It is just plain deleted. The archive utility is also disabled. Is there a program that will archive older messages outside of Outlook? Or, is there some other method available? An Outlook Newbie -- THANKS! On 10/22/2003 4:58 PM, Brent wrote: > Our company ferrets out email over a certain length of > time. It is just plain deleted. The archive utility is That's really 81*!)*#@(!*@#(!@*#&*!@#^!@#... You should be able to create a new Personal File Folder on your local machine and archive mails there... ...

My CD won't let me save my Excel workbook on them?
I have created Excel workbooks but when they are saved under excel workbook and I put in or have already have in a CD for saving on, My Excel says that my computer can not format this kind of disc. I have had these discs before and have saved on them many times. I recently bought CD-RW so that I could erase and use again. My computer won't let me. I am sooo frustrated. I have been up late for 3 wks. trying to figure this thing out. Why when I put in a CD of ANY KIND, does it automatically go to Media Player and fill up my cd before I can even save anything on them? Whe...