2007 Control Reply Format Style

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C8E415.D28CFB40

Is there any way to control reply format without having to select the =
reply text and apply a quickstyle. I tried NormalEmail.dotm but it =
changes Normal.dotm and the incoming email message. I have HTML turned =
on.
------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C8E415.D28CFB40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Lucida Sans" color=3D#008080>Is there any way to =
control reply=20
format without having to select the reply text and apply a quickstyle. I =
tried=20
NormalEmail.dotm but it changes Normal.dotm and the incoming email =
message. I=20
have HTML turned on.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C8E415.D28CFB40--

0
sam9493 (2)

Excel Regional Date Format Options
A client of ours in NZ is complaining that date format options for English (New Zealand) have changed from older versions of excel (they are using 2003) Some of their spreadsheets have dates formatted as dd-mmm-yy, mmm-yy and dddd,dd,mmm but these options do not exist anymore. Is there anyway to add options to this list without using the custom format option? Thanks, Jesse I just compared the Excel 97 and Excel 2003 built-in date formats and they are mostly unchanged. 2003 has a few more but I don't think there were any subtractions. The formats dd-mmm-yy and mmm-yy are righ...

Default Word 2007 to "No Spacing"?
Is there a setting to make Word 2007 default to use "No Spacing" under the Styles of the Home Tab? It's very annoying that it defaults to normal. I never use it!!! It's especially when doing a Mail Merge and I have to put Name, Name2, Contact, Address, Address2, etc.. all on one tiny label. Can't do that with the spacing it does by normal. Each time I have to change it to no spacing. Apply the Word 2003 style set. (Change Styles on the Home Tab) -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< ...

What is Piggy Bank in MS 2007 Outlook?
Our company just got Microsoft 2007 Office and one of my team members has a button in his Outlook entitled "Piggy Bank", however we're unable to find any information about what it is. Can anyone help explain this? No one else has this on their computers and we can't find out how to add it or remove it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! He has some addin installed that added it. Look in Tools, trust center, addins. I assume its this thing: http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Piggy_Bank -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &a...

CRM 3.0 on Outlook 2007
Hello, I installed the spanish version of CRM Client on my Outlook 2007. I noticed the user interface has changed. With this version any time I click on a CRM entity it pops up an Internet Explorer window. Is this normal or should I still be seing the data On oultook application (that was the case of CRM for Outlook 2003)? Regards, Irene Nothing changed (assuming you are reffering to the v3c update) in this regard. The CRM for Outlook client has typically opened browser pages. The only exception was if you double clicked on the core Outlook items. Basically, if you click from an O...

How to check the style of window is not WS_EX_APPWINDOW ?
Hello There How can I check whether the extended style of window is not WM_EX_APPWINDOW.( Means it won't have entry in taskbar when it visible. I can check whether the it has WS_EX_APPWINDOW style like this if (::GetWindowLong(hwnd, GWL_EXSTYLE) & WS_EX_APPWINDOW) TRACE("App Window\n"); But how can I do the reverse thing ? Example: 0010101 Real 0110101 Mask The Bitwise AND gives a 1 if the real and the mask are 1, such as 00101100 00100100 AND ---------- 00100100 In this situation, we know that at least some of the mask is true, -- now -- Take the binary number...

How to Change Value of Active Control
I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. I can get the name of the control using ActiveControl.Name but I can't figure out the syntax to change the value of this control. I've tried assigning it to variables but variables aren't working in a: Forms![variable]![variable] = "" Help "Sondreli" <Sondreli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA05A840-2AFE-4F98-ABE9-5D2DD17AE0B8@microsoft.com... > I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. > I > can g...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

outlook 2007 monthly calendar six column?
Just converted to Outlook 2007 from 2003, where I could print a monthly calendar with 6 columns: Mon Tue Wed Th Fri Sat/Sun. This freed up some width per column, b/c the weekend days were consolidated. Can't seem to do this with '07. The columns are too skinny (even on landscape) and I can't read appts. Advice? Thx Try the calendar printing assistant or word template- see http://slipstick.me/calprint for links. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ...

control type
hi when im adding a new control attachment into a form , appears some other controls like ...controlname.filedata ,controlname.fileflag, controlname. filetimestamp ,controlname.fileURL etc.... whats all these , r these usefull and needed ? thanks This occurs only in Access 2007, and only for multi-valued fields. The example you gave is for a field of type Attachment. One record can have multiple attachments. In a query, you can get at the information within each of the items in the multi-valued field. For example look at the FileType to see if the attachment is a picture (e.g. JPG),...

Custom Menus in Access 2007
I know in VB 6 you can create custom pop-up menu. Is there a way to do this in Access 2007? Active X? DLL? Hidden command that I can't find? Any tutorials or direction? Any help or direction that anyone can provide would be appreciated. In earlier versions, called "shortcut" menus. Right click on menu bar, select customise, show "shortcut menus" tollbar, select "custom". don't know if that tollbar has changed in 2007. (david) "Jerry Sheldon" <JerrySheldon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7431915F-33FF-4534-B5B4-C5E6F...

Access 2007 Runtime 10-30-07
1. Can I distribute Accees 2003 applications using Access 2007 runtime? 2. Do I also need the runtime extensions? 3. Will installing the Access 2007 runtime and extensions affect my current Access 2003 (full version) software, already installed? ...

Creating Control Grid
Hi all, I would like to know as to how I should go about creating a control grid of my very own. I just need a bit of push (suggestions). Thanks In Advance Where are you getting stuck? Of course, if the grid isn't too large and most of the cells will have data, then you could simply use a two-dimensional array. For larger grids that will be sparsley populated, there are a couple of algorithms to consider. A simple one is to create a one-dimensional array that represents the rows (or columns), and have each item contain or reference a linked list for all items in that row (complete...

Works in 2003 but not 2007
When I reference the below function in 2003 I get function displayed... now in 2007 I get #NAME? Any idea what I need to change/set in 2007 so it will run this function? Function formulaText(x As Range) 'returns the text equivalent of formula in upper left cell in range x 'example: =formulatext(a1) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet 'example: =formulatext(a1:b5) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet formulaText = x.Cells(1, 1).Formula End Function Thanks, Mark Mark, It works fine for me. Are you stored in a stan...

Open web page from Word 2007
I have the following code to open a web page: Dim IE Set IE = CreateObject("internetexplorer.application") mySTR = "http://MyWebPage" IE.Navigate mySTR The code works if I run it from vba - it opens the page on top of Word. But if I assign it to a QAT or Ribbon button, it opens the page but leaves it minimized. How can I get it to open on top of Word? ...

Conditional formatting help #4
My problem is that, that i want to ignore blank i mean i had set a conditional formatting say A B C D 24.9 25.9 25 25.8 22.6 23.4 22.5 23.3 If value in ColA is less than value in ColC, cell A1 is shaded blue OR if value in ColB is greater than value in ColD, cell B1 shaded blue. I have done above formatting but my problem is that if i dont enter anything in colC then also colA is shaded in blue similarly if i dont enter any value in colD then also col B is shaded.I mean i want to ignore the blank.I need , if col C is blank then the Col A must be normal .& if col D is blank & i ent...

VFW, webcam, image format
Hello, I'm trying to grab pictures from a webcam with Video For Windows (VFW). The source code I use is the following: HWND _capwnd = capCreateCaptureWindow("Capture",WS_POPUP,0,0,1,1,0,0); capDriverConnect(_capwnd,0); capGrabFrame(_capwnd); capEditCopy(_capwnd); OpenClipboard(NULL); HBITMAP hBmp = (HBITMAP)GetClipboardData(CF_BITMAP); CloseClipboard(); BITMAP bmp; GetObject(hBmp, sizeof(BITMAP), &bmp); int size = bmp.bmWidth*bmp.bmHeight*bmp.bmWidthBytes; unsigned char* data = new unsigned char[size]; GetBitmapBits(hBmp,size, data); ...

Excel (Office Home & Student 2007)
Question 1. Can I have an Excel Spreadsheet sort alphabetically? How? Question 2. Does anyone know where the updates are for Office? Thanks in advance. Dave __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5046 (20100421) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Please see "Sort" and "Updates" in Excel Help. Either press F1 or click on the little white and blue question mark in the upper right corner. David Dyke wrote: > Question 1. Can I have an Excel Spr...

Getting an UnBound control value into a Table field??????
I have a form that calculates a production rate in "parts per hour". This form needs to be able to differentiate between Line work, Cutter work, Side work, and Blister work. I created a drop down list for selecting the "Study Type" as listed above. I then created a text box for each "study type". When I select the "study type" each text box checks to see if the selection applies to it and makes the calculation if it does apply. The code for the "Line" study is as follows: =IIf([StudyType]="Line",2700?/[SecondsPerPart])...

outlook error after domain controller reboot?
Hello, We have 2 DCs in 1 site. 2003 AD Ex 2003 Both ADs are GCs and one has all the other roles. Rid PD emulator ect When I reboot one of the DCs clients sometimes get errors and are not able to send mail. However while the DC is rebooting if they just close outlook and re open it ....it seems to attach itslef to the DC that is up and running and works fine. How can I get it to be smoother? So they dont have to close and open outlook. thanks What type of errors do you get? What client are using? If Outlook 2003 are you in cached mode? Is this a single domain environment? Nue &qu...

Outlook 2003 Reply Signature
When replying or forwarding an e-mail, the typed text follows the settings I have set in Tools> Options> Mail Format> Fonts, however the signature picks up the font from the senders e-mail. I have edited and saved the signature several times, but for some reason I cannot get it to provide a fixed font. The style is "Normal" which for my computer is set to Times New Roman, however, when responding, it converts to whatever the normal style was in the senders e-mail. This happens for all mail I respond to, even ones that I originated and were sent back to me....

Exchange 2007: M-drive possible?
I tried to execute the ifsdrive script to create an M-drive for the Exchange stores, like in Exchange 2000/2003, but the M-drive does not appear with Exchange 2007. Does anyone know of a way to access the mailboxes in order to move messages out of and into mailboxes? Thanks Not sure if M: is still possible with E2K7, but it is much easier and safer to use e-mai client (like Outlook) to access mailboxes. Prem wrote: > I tried to execute the ifsdrive script to create an M-drive for the > Exchange stores, like in Exchange 2000/2003, but the M-drive does not > appear with Exchange 20...

2007 Strange Behavior
My new version of Excel is acting very strange. I will highlight a cell to input data or a formula, but once I start typing, the focus cell will shift 20 cells away. In other words, it won't enter the data into the cell I selected, but it will input the data in a cell that is down 10 cells and over 5 cells (give or take.) It's been doing this since I got it, and I have no idea what's causing it or how to combat it. It's also very slow at times going from page to page, and will hang up frequently. 2000 was slow to open, especially if I had a lot of data on a page, but once ...

Installing 2007 over 2000 suite
We are a church with very, very old software. I recently bought Publisher 2007 (standalone--and worrying that was a mistake) but am having trouble. It installed alright, but it will not open/start. We run XP and Office 2000 Sm Business and Publisher 2000 installed now. IE v. 7. I was urged to buy the Pub 2007 as the upgrade isn't supported by Vista which we will probably be going to in the near future. I know the old 2000 version is on here still, but it came as part of a suite. Is there a way to make 2007 work? Or is there a way to uninstall Pub 2000 ala carte? Are you receivi...

Excel 2007 Question #4
I want to bring data into an excel 2007 worksheet that is stored in a sql database table. The idea is to parameterize the "where" clause in the sql select statement limiting the result set. There are lots of examples in the literature with regard to bringing in data stored in cubes --- but not so much from data in sql table. The basic issue is I want bring in descriptive information about say a contract (things like description, signing date, etc). Cubes which most (all) of the literature deals with are dealing with aggregations of amounts or "measures" and not so...

Can Reply Receipt Message be modified?
At the end of the reply receipt message is a <hostname> field. My client wants to know if it can be changed? Your message To: Deb Kraus Subject: test on MOnday 8/7 re autoreply Sent: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:12:40 -0700 was delivered to the following recipient(s): Deb Kraus on Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:12:49 -0700 <webmentors.net #2.0.0> <====This, can it be changed?>>>>>> -- Websites · Applications · Databases · Networks · Hosting · Marketing Michael C. Internet Technology Solutions Provider On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 07:21:02 -0700, Michael C. ...