2 copies of every new e-mail!

I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC and my laptop.  That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies of every e-mail in my inbox

Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one copy of each e-mail?
0
anonymous (74722)

On 30 Apr 2004 10:06, "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC
>and my laptop.  That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies
>of every e-mail in my inbox.
>
>Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one copy of
>each e-mail?

I'm betting that the solution will depend upon how your "computer guru"
set it up to go to both places.  Can you you ask him and let us know what
he says?
Are your desktop and laptop both connected at the same time?  Do you use
your laptop primarily in offline mode?
--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote

0
bens1 (1425)

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

More Columns #2

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Linking files 2 ways

New Implementation

New Record

Goal Seek #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

outlook 2007 e-mail

OE autodelete OLD mail

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

anyone else having problems with the 12.1.9 "autoupdate"? #2
Hi all... The 11.5.5 autoupdate worked fine. The 12.1.9 autoupdate downloads (apparently), but then it goes right back to showing that the 12.1.9 update is available -- the updater itself never actually launches. Busy servers, maybe -- and the download isn't ever actually completing? Or bad updater on the update server for 12.1.9? The manual download from Mactopia of 12.1.9 installed properly -- this is just the auto-update that's not working now. - Steve You're right, the auto-update fail. It should be pulled or a message sent instructing to update by downloading directly...

Contact oddity and why are there 2 Contact Lists?
Running Win 7, and was receiving emails in WLM with my maiden name listed in the TO:. I found out that I had my maiden name listed in Contacts (I run a high school mailing list here) so I decided to check it out and changed the last name to all caps. Sure enuf the next email I rec'd showed that name. I then deleted the email address connected to my name in the contact list and everything is back to "normal" (whatever that is <G>) Why in the world are there 2 contact lists on my computer......one thru WLM and one thru Windows Contacts? I'm confused. ...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

Missing Mail Folder
I am using outlook 2003 A subfolder within my main mail folder disappeared from view. Although I can not see the folder, I did an advanced search for mail messages in the missing folder (I know the name and typed it into the search crieteria, it was not available on the dropdown) and Outlook found all of the messages. From the search results window I moved them to a new folder but still have not been able to see the old folder. I am not positive I have all of the mail from this folder. Any suggestions about recoveering the folder? I am interested in the root cause so I can preve...