2 addresses forwarded to 1 account

We are in need of 1 more email account, but we have used all that are
alotted by our provider. The easiest thing would be to purchase some
more, but we are not doing that right now. What I have setup is our
domain host is forwarding email to our email provider accounts.
Specifically we have 5 earthlink accounts, but need six. I can easily
add the sixth address to our domain host and have it forwarded to one
of the 5 actual accounts, which is what is going to happen. One address
will be user1@ourdomain.com and the other user2@ourdomain.com. Both
will be forwarded to user1@earthlink.net and Outlook will get it from
there. I will leave the mail on the server and probably just set up a
filter in Outlook on both user's computer to just let the mail that is
addressed to their domain address into their inbox.
My dilemma is I want each user to only get email addressed to them in
their inbox. I think my current way will work but my question is, is
there a better way to do this? Besides getting more accounts.
Thanks,
GG

multiple owner for one account or for example contacts
Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact ??? I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner (crm user). Thans for answer On Aug 11, 3:24=A0am, "Rafal" <rkoczen_1...@o2.pl> wrote: > Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact = ??? > > I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner > (crm user). > > Thans for answer Hi Rafal, No it is not possible to have more than one owner for any records. What you can do is make the "Open Activies&q...

workflow send email template to both case contact and account
I am in a desperate search to find a solution for creating a workflow that sends an automated email notification upon Case open to both the contact that submitted the case and parent account's primary contact/email. It seems that i can only do this manually, or send to one or the other but not both. Any suggestions from another service provider that has tackled this issue? Perhaps I am not seeing a logical approach that already exists. thanks, Austin ...

Exchange 2003 database offline defragmentation #2
My Exchange 2003 database is already over 16GB, and must do the offline defragment as soon as possible. Just search the info from Microsoft, but don't have much detail on this. So please help. Thanks. 1. Do I need to stop the 'MS Exchange Information Store', 'MS Exchange Management', 'MS Exchange MTA Stacks', and 'MS Exchange System Attendant' services before I dismount the mailbox store? 2. Is this command correct to run the defragmentation utility on the mailbox store database with a backup? The command is: eseutil /d c:\progra~1\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv1....

Adding addresses to address bookin outlook 2002
When I recived an email and it has multi recipents. How do I save all the recipents into my address book. I could do it on Outlook express but I can't seem to do it on Outlook 2002. Please help me with this one. Right click on each and select Add to Contacts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Garth <smilepolice@hotmail.com> typed: | When I recived an email and it has multi recipents. How | do I save all the recipents into my address book. I | could do it on Outlook express but I ca...

RELAY #2
Hi , How can I disable the relay message in my exchange 2003??? The message? On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:21:15 +0200, "Essam" <essam@bk.co.il> wrote: >Hi , > >How can I disable the relay message in my exchange 2003??? > "Essam" <essam@bk.co.il> wrote: >How can I disable the relay message in my exchange 2003??? Sure. Uncheck the box that says authenticated uses can relay. The system's installed with relaying disabled for all but authenticated users so, unless you've changed something, removing that permission will prevent relays. -- ...

Public Folders showing in Global Address List
I am having Public Folders showing up in my Global Address List in Outlook/Exchange 2003 environment. How can I remove them? Also, now that we no longer have 2 Exchange servers (consolidated into 1) can/should I remove replication on all public folders? It seems unnecessary. Thanks. David You can either mail-disable them (right-click on the PF in ESM), or you can hide them from the GAL by going to the properties, Exchange advanced tab (also in ESM). BTW - in mixed mode, PF's are mail-enabled by default. In native mode, they aren't. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageO...

Unknown error 0x80040201 #2
Having trouble with some users, they keep getting the below mentioned error while sending and receiving e-mails. All POP3 settings are correct and mail does get received but while sending the message comes up. Funny thing is that e-mails still go out. Only happens while sending... Error msg: Unknown error 0x80040201 Al <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Having trouble with some users, they keep getting the below mentioned > error while sending and receiving e-mails. All POP3 settings are > correct and mail does get received but while sending the message > com...

Money Repair level 2 crashes
Money 2006 Deluxe was hanging up. I performed a quick repair = fine, but didn't solve the problem. Level2 repair and it crashes and sends details to MS. I uninstalled and reinstalled Money. No change. It crashed during sending payments 2x. By crash, I mean that it hung up. clicking on anything just beeps. Waiting an hour doesn't help. Had to kill the program. The payments 'seem' to have gone though. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Bryan wrote: >Money 2006 Deluxe was hanging up. I performed a quick repair = fine, but >didn't solve the problem. Level2 re...

Saving e-mails and Addresses without Exporting
Hi, My current version of Outlook Express isn't running (in WIN98 SE). When I attempt to start up, I see the box that displays, "Microsoft Outlook Express" then the application locks up. I want to reinstall the app. to fix the problem however I need to save my existing e- mails and address book before reinstalling. The problem is that I'm unable to launch the app. and therefore cannot use the Export feature so I don't how to get at my old e-mails and address book. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Glenn. Glenn <tkd003@cogeco.ca> wrote:...

Small Business Accounting 2006
Is there a solution for POS and SBA? not yet "Chris Schatte" <caschatte@msn.com> wrote in message news:epW1VzIyFHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there a solution for POS and SBA? > ...

Outlook 6 #2
I am having problems receiving my email through Outlook Express 6. Everytime I try to send and receive, it doesn't work and an error message pops up that says and Outlook Express store file may be damaged. Please use a utility such as ScanDisk to repair any damaged files.Does anyone know what my problem is? Thanks for your help. Matt This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.publ...

Reinstalling MSCRM 1.2 failure
Hello everybody, I wanted to reinstall MSCRM 1.2 on our SBS 2003 server but I receive the following error message : "Failed to connect to database _MSCRM on <sql_server_name>. hr: 0x80004005" Can anyone help me !!!! ...

Office Mac #2
Does anyone think microsoft will put a database application like Access in office mac? In article <E6E68FF4-3832-4404-9914-0AD0B345A39B@microsoft.com>, Glenn <Glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone think microsoft will put a database application like Access in > office mac? It's a shame when cousins marry. Hi Glen: No. Where is the business case for it? 1) There are any number of perfectly good "database" applications for the Mac. We don't need another. Excel is available, and makes a very good flat-file database. MySQL works real...

Credit Card Refunds #2
When we have a customer return an item that they have purchased from us on a credit card, we issue a credit memo and then refund to their credit card. The logical way to handle this is with a "negative" cash receipt, applied to a credit memo, just as a cash receipt would be applied to an invoice. There isn't currently a good, logical way of handling this since cash receipts in Sales cannot be a negative number. Instead we have to enter the credit card refund as a withdrawal in Bank Transactions and then enter an invoice to the customer to offset the credit memo. This i...

Unspecified Automation Error #2
_Yoyo Wrote: > Hi, > > I'm currently using Office 2000 Pro and i wrote some macros for > converting data taken from a ms access table into a .txt file and > others. They worked just fine but i decided to upgrade my XP Os with > SP2 and all of the sudden none of my coded macros work! I believe is > the SP2 because they still work on other computers. Help! Where could I go to get an answer to this problem besides here? -- _Yoyo ...

How do I send an Automatic Message at a pre-defined time? #2
Hi, I 'd like to send an automatic message after a certain action is completed. How do I configure outlook to do this? <fiorentico@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1143146339.932934.203520@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I 'd like to send an automatic message after a certain action is > completed. How do I configure outlook to do this? What action? If it is a Outlook event, you will probably have to look at scripting it yourself. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-bookin...

how to resetC:\users\Ron|Appdata\local\microsoft\Outlook\Outlook. #2
This message always apears after I try to start Outlook 2007 . Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file C:\users\Ron|Appdata\local\microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file. It worked now the bugger has gone on holiday. Please help I can' access any of my stored e-mails You'd get a better answer asking on an Outlook newsgroup http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&cat=en_US_db03bd1f-73aa-41e1-abfd-27a6e3c352e5&lan...

Outlook 2007 account settings
Hello, We just migrated to exchange 2008. The way we setup outlook profile is to accept default settings and it pulls all data from active directory. Now our exchange team is telling us not to that because one of the default settings is causing problems. In the Exchange settings on the connection tab 'Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP' under 'Outlook Anywhere' is checked. We need to un-check that option to get rid of the error. I don't want to have to call up users to walk them through it, or send them instructions and hope they do it correctly. Is...

Is it possible to exclude an account from GAL?
Hi, Is it possible to exclude an account w/ E2K mailbox excluded from the GAL? Thanks, Sam Yes, there is an option to hide from the address book in the properties of the user account. -- Michael Bell Bell Consulting Services, Inc. No emails please. "Sam" <sam@globalwebcentral.com> wrote in message news:uofB0b0fEHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible to exclude an account w/ E2K mailbox excluded from the GAL? > > Thanks, > > Sam > > Just make sure you don't select that option untill they have recieved an email addre...

Windows Live Mail cannot access hotmail account
Unable to send or receive messages for the F----- account. Windows Live Mail can't connect to the Hotmail server. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to 'Sign In' (http://hotmail.live.com) on the Web, or try again later. Server Error: 5102 Server Response: Xfs request 'GetAccountData' failed. Response code: 'UserLocked', server response: '750 0' Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE20003 I just started getting this error. I did not change a...

Account Transactions Reports causes Money Plus to crash
Whenever I attempt to view the Account Transactions Report, the report displays but a window immediately pops up with the follwing message: [There has been an error reading or writing the file '.'] (I added the brackets for clarity). I have running Money Plus for nearly a year with Microsoft Vista. The problem event name is APPCRASH. In microsoft.public.money, Jim510731 wrote: >Whenever I attempt to view the Account Transactions Report, the report >displays but a window immediately pops up with the follwing message: [There >has been an error reading or writing the fi...

2 clicks won't open Word 2007
I installed Office 2007 recently and am starting to get used to it. Sometimes, and this has been occurring more and more recently, I double-click a word document, and word starts to open, but the file doesn't fully open; I see some sort of word-canvas but can't type on it. If I then click on the file and drag it onto the canvas that seemed to open before, I see a small plus, release the mouse button, and the file opens. Has anyone experienced this problem before? This is NOT normal behavior. What do I have to do to fix this? Thanks! Ryan-- -- Ryan--- If t...

How to create a new address book on Exchange 5.5
Hi All, Can you please tell me how to create additional address book to add on our Exchange 5.5? My boss want our sister company e-mail address to be our address book. But, it has a different domain name. How do I go about doing this? Does the option to create a new container for a new recipient will work? Thank you in advance for you help. Adam What exactly do you mean by "My boss want our sister company e-mail address to be our address book."? Try to explain a little better. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please d...

HIGH CPU in WMP 11 playing VC-1 (1080) WMV files
I know it's going to take some CPU to process it, but the picture is stuttering and jerky, CPU abot 65% in WMP 11 XP SP3. If I render and play the same file in Graph Edit, it plays beautifully and CPU is down to the 30% mark. I have an Nvidia 8600GT with recent drivers. I know that DVXA could be a factor, I'm not sure if it's being used or not - How to tell ? Why is WMP is doing such a poor job ? Any info appreciated. On Sat, 1 May 2010 14:32:33 -0700, "Dave and Rosanna" <davexnett05@yahoo.com> wrote: >I know it's going to take some C...

Linking 2 files
Hi I got a file A with numbers and a file B with links to the first. If I insert new rows between 2 lines, the links in the other file don't change after i press recalculate. Is this normal? Who can help me? THX, L Excel isn't a database. keep your DATA in a DATABASE and spit on people that use Excel Luc Vandenhoeck wrote: > Hi > > I got a file A with numbers and a file B with links to the first. > If I insert new rows between 2 lines, the links in the other file don't > change after i press recalculate. Is this normal? > Who can help me? > THX, L ...