"you are viewing this message in the internet zone."

Has anyone seen this in the line break message at the top
of Microsoft Outlook message viewing?  It's confusing me
and i don't like the idea that this is being monitored.
It's Office 11 - 2003.  Anyone have an idea?   Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Tasha <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Has anyone seen this in the line break message at the top
> of Microsoft Outlook message viewing?  It's confusing me
> and i don't like the idea that this is being monitored.
> It's Office 11 - 2003.  Anyone have an idea?   Thanks.

Tools>Options>Security.  In the middle is Security Zones.  The drop-down
should be changed to "Restricted sites".
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)