"unsending" outlook express email?

Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via
email.  I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's
in the hospital.  Is there a way to retrieve my last sent
email before my sis reads?....I'd rather delay to a better
time.  THX
0
anonymous (74722)

"khood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via
> email.  I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's
> in the hospital.  Is there a way to retrieve my last sent
> email before my sis reads?....I'd rather delay to a better
> time.  THX

not in express, no.

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!

0
me9 (928)
1/8/2004 10:07:50 PM
Nope, OE doesn't support it and although Outlook does, it's not very good at
it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"khood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via
> email.  I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's
> in the hospital.  Is there a way to retrieve my last sent
> email before my sis reads?....I'd rather delay to a better
> time.  THX

0
dianenws (1904)

"unsending" outlook express email?
Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent email before my sis reads?....I'd rather delay to a better time. THX "khood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043801c3d631$0dbc4650$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via > email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's > in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent > email before my sis reads...

Unsending an Email
Is it possible to retract an email message sent out on Outlook? If so, what are the instructions to do so? And if you can reply directly to my email address, that would be great. Thanks, Barbara "Barbara" <Barbara@MeissEducation.com> wrote in message news:0db201c3d939$b0747010$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to retract an email message sent out on > Outlook? If so, what are the instructions to do so? > And if you can reply directly to my email address, that > would be great. > Nope, you can't do it unless you're connected to Exchange server ...