"Unable to send item." in Outlook 2003

When trying to send a message in Outlook 2003 I get an
error message saying "unable to send item.".  I also get
an error message syaing "Operation failed." when trying
to save a message.

However, when replying to a message I have received I can
save and send without a problem.

I also have Outlook Express installed on my machine.  I
don't know if that may be causing a problem

Thanks.

- David
0
anonymous (74722)