"unable to opne your default e mail address"

I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address"
whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this?
0
Soumitra (1)

Might try going thru the Mail applet in the control panel to remove/add/edit
your e-mail account settings.

"Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address"
whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this?

0
Neo (372)
8/15/2009 6:06:44 PM
"Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address"
> whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this?

Does it say "default e-mail address", or does it say "default folders"?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? Might try going thru the Mail applet in the control panel to remove/add/edit your e-mail account settings. "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB10E0BA-0557-4527-87FD-4CE7CA267739@microsoft.com... I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com>...