"unable to load personal/free data" MESSAGE

Problem since updating Office to SR-3 (yesterday)
I keep getting this message:
"unable to load personal/free data"
It means nothing to me except that it's irritating.
Having checked out HELP it seems to be something to do
with letting other people know when I'm busy or free.   I
haven't got a need to let others know whether I am busy
or free, I have never turned on this service.   I assume
it's to do with the upgrade to SR3.   Can anyone help me
to get rid of this?  Regards  Andrew
0
anonymous (74722)

"unable to load personal/free data" MESSAGE
Problem since updating Office to SR-3 (yesterday) I keep getting this message: "unable to load personal/free data" It means nothing to me except that it's irritating. Having checked out HELP it seems to be something to do with letting other people know when I'm busy or free. I haven't got a need to let others know whether I am busy or free, I have never turned on this service. I assume it's to do with the upgrade to SR3. Can anyone help me to get rid of this? Regards Andrew ...