"parameter values are not vaild" error message when trying to se.

I'm trying to send test emails, and I get a "could not complete operation"
box with the error message, "One or more parameter values are not valid."
How do I fix this?
0
Sarah2407 (145)

I would double check your e-mail account settings (e.g. account name,
password, POP3/IMAP servername, SMTP server, e-mail address) in Microsoft
Outlook to make sure they are filled out correctly.

"Sarah" <Sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to send test emails, and I get a "could not complete operation"
> box with the error message, "One or more parameter values are not valid."
> How do I fix this?

0
Neo (372)

I'm trying to send test emails, and I get a "could not complete operation" box with the error message, "One or more parameter values are not valid." How do I fix this? I would double check your e-mail account settings (e.g. account name, password, POP3/IMAP servername, SMTP server, e-mail address) in Microsoft Outlook to make sure they are filled out correctly. "Sarah" <Sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF4C5632-C855-42E4-AD47-09CF15158E3D@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to send test emails, and I get a "could not c...