"Operation failed. Object could not be found." Outlook 2003, HELP

My Outlook 2003 testing on POP 3 indicates everything is okay.  But when ever
I go to send or receive anything it always show the "Operation failed. Object
could not be found."  Need help because Microsoft sure as heck doesn't have
any solution for this problem.

Thank you
0
Bushie (1)

You've provided no information that would permit anyone to answer.
State your how you configured your information store.
State whether Outlook ever worked for you and if so the steps you used to
corrupt your Outlook profile.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Bushie" <Bushie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Outlook 2003 testing on POP 3 indicates everything is okay.  But when
> ever
> I go to send or receive anything it always show the "Operation failed.
> Object
> could not be found."  Need help because Microsoft sure as heck doesn't
> have
> any solution for this problem.
>
> Thank you

0
russval1 (2100)

"Operation failed. Object could not be found." Outlook 2003, HELP
My Outlook 2003 testing on POP 3 indicates everything is okay. But when ever I go to send or receive anything it always show the "Operation failed. Object could not be found." Need help because Microsoft sure as heck doesn't have any solution for this problem. Thank you You've provided no information that would permit anyone to answer. State your how you configured your information store. State whether Outlook ever worked for you and if so the steps you used to corrupt your Outlook profile. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bushie" <Bushie@discussions.mic...