=?ISO-8859-1?Q?:::_JD_:::_ouvertue_de_pi=E8ces_word?=

bonjour =E0 tous,

je travaille avec outlook 2003, lorsque je re=E7ois un email qui
contient une piece jointe j'ouvre ce cet email sans probl=E8me, puis je
double clique sur la pi=E8ce jointe pour l'ouvrir, toujours sans
probl=E8me ...

mais quand cette pi=E8ce jointe est un fichier word il s'ouvre en vue de
lecture (reading layout) et affiche 2 page par d=E9faut. comment puis-je
faire pour que les documents words s'ouvrent en mode ou vue impression
(print layout) ?

merci pour votre aide et bonne journ=E9e

jacques

jacquesinfo <infojacques@gmail.com> wrote:

> je travaille avec outlook 2003, lorsque je re�ois un email qui
> contient une piece jointe j'ouvre ce cet email sans probl�me, puis je
> double clique sur la pi�ce jointe pour l'ouvrir, toujours sans
> probl�me ...

microsoft.public.fr.outlook, s'il vous pla�t.

In Word, click Tools>Options.  On the General tab, uncheck the box labeled
"Allow starting on Reading Layout".  Click OK.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
11/20/2007 1:03:47 PM
This is just perfect !
Thank you so very much !
Have a great day !
jacques

Retire in 1 year! Look at this!
http://tinyurl.com/c363e Check out this 2005 established company, currently recruiting online team leaders to help grow and promote the business! Approved by scam.com, the leading online watchdog site - this is not a scam or a get rich quick scheme - you will get out what you put in to this endeavour. I have made more money each month with this as I grow familiar with it so do give it a go. Low investment to get started! Take some time to read thru all the info then make your decision. Work hard at it and this could replace your day job in months! http://tinyurl.com/c363e --- MAF ...

q) Can pivot page filed represent hierarchy ?
q) Can pivot page filed represent hierarchy ? Hi, Pivot Table Page Fields filter function is not dependent each others. I want to filtering like hierarchy. A hierarchy is a system of organizing people into different ranks or levels of importance, for example in society or in a company. for example, pivot's page field have three columns: address1, address2, address3 address1 is State address2 is City address3 is Street therefore add1 > add2 > add3 Address1 is filtered by a item and click addrss2's filter button address2's itemlist is not filtered by address1's...

closing 1 file at a time
I have Excel (2003) set up (running in Win2kpro) so that if multiple files are open then I see each one individually in the task bar. This is what I want. However, unlike Word, when I close one Excel file in the task bar (by right clicking it and choosing the "close" option), ALL the excel files close presumably indicating that I only have 1 instance of Excel running. When I close 1 word doc only that one closes, not all of them. This is very frustrating if I have 3 or 4 files open and they're all currently saved. They all close at once. I don't want that to happen. I only w...

GPA Calculator, problem
Hey i'm in college and i'm trying to get Excel to do the Cumulative GPA (not including classes i'm currently enrolled in), a semester GPA, and a Combined GPA. the first two work but the third does not. when i type in the formula =sum(d2/d1) works, when i type in the formula =sum(h8:h11+d8:d24)/sum(f8:f11+b8:b24) it does not. cumulative gpa =sum(d8:d24)/(b8:b24) this should be 2.36 something (i had a rough first year). semester gpa =sum(h8:h11)/(f8:f11) this should be about 3.0 Combined GPA =sum(h8:h11+d8:d24)/sum(f8:f11+b8:b24) whe...

CRM 1.0 w/ Framework 1.1?
Is it remotely possible to make this work? I found a KB article referencing something similar that I did - install .NET 1.1 and then CRM installed 1.0 sp2. I was wondering why I couldn't save anything. It appears that the ASP state service was never running. Then turns out form validation doesn't seem to be handled well by CRM 1.0, but 1.2 does. So you gotta turn off forms validation. What else could possibly happen? Hi Patrick, .NET 1.0 and 1.1 can both be installed, side-by-side on the same server. Sadly, request validation is implemented for 1.0 apps as well once 1.1 is ...

Vlookup and retrieve values 1 row below the normally retrieved val
I'm trying to figure out how to retrieve a value 1 row below the value that would normally be retrieved with a regular vlookup. As an example below, using 1234 as my lookup value, column A-B as the table array, column index =2, and range lookup ="false" I'd like to return the value "5" instead of "2". Can this be done somehow through an formula? COL A COL B Item # Sales 1234 2 5 3 4 2345 ...

Reports CRM 1.2
I have a new install of CRM 1.2 on a windows 200 advanced server and have not been able to display reports through either the outlook client or IE6 I get an error that reads "An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator" Try Again or Cancel. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks Can you access Microsoft CRM at all? Have you added a CRM license to your Microsoft CRM administator. Also check the crystal services are runnin on the Microsoft CRM web server -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Communi...

Islamic Manners (1): Sidq (Truthfulness
All=E2h, Exalted is He says, "You who have faith! Have taqw=E2 of All=E2h and be with the truthful"; "...being true to All=E2h would be better for them"; "... men and women who are truthful...All=E2h has prepared for them forgiveness and an immense reward"; "Among the believers are those who have been true to the contract they made with All=E2h. Some of them have fulfilled their pact by death and some are still waiting to do so, not having changed in any way at all. So that All=E2h might recompense the truthful for their sincerity..." Truthfulness is th...

NDR error 5.1.1 mspop3connector even messages are delivered
An SBS 2003 site's Exchange Server 2003 is sending NDR's to all senders even though all messages are delivered correctly to recipients. The server has a wireless broadband internet connection which seems to be stable and reliable. The recipient email address is valid. The Pop3 Connector is configured to deliver mail to the correct recipient's mailbox. The NDR is: mspop3connector.gordon.c@xxxx.com.au on 11/10/2004 10:42 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient d...

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

Password for Hotfix 1.3.1011
I am furious right now. I got the hotfix via an Dynamics Support incident, and decided this weekend was a good time to do my install, only to find out that the password is no good (expired?). So I got in today at 6am for nothing, and don't know what to do or who to call. I updated my incident, but I doubt they will respond quickly. Anyone have a current password for this hotfix or a number I can call MS to get it? Check the email they sent you with the download link, they usually list current pass and future password. They also tell you that the passwords expire ;) "Jason"...

Move data line from end of page 1 to page 2
I have a simple 2-page Excel spreadsheet with a header and column heading lines. I would like to define it so that if data is inserted into page 1 (i.e. lines 4:51) then the data that hits "line 52" automatically inserts on page 2 (i.e. line 56) and moves the existing data down. ...

5.7.1 Access denied
I am getting the error message below when sending to a particular domain. MSEXCH:IMS:Company Name Here:Company:EXCHSRVR 3550 (000B09B6) 550 5.7.1 Access denied Does anybody know what is the cause of this? I would ask them. Mike M wrote: > I am getting the error message below when sending to a > particular domain. > > MSEXCH:IMS:Company Name Here:Company:EXCHSRVR 3550 > (000B09B6) 550 5.7.1 Access denied > > Does anybody know what is the cause of this? The NDR is being generated by my email server though, not the recipient server. I tried tracerouting to the...

Desparately need help. 2 of 12 charts on 1 page can't be saved as webpages?
Posted to Programming & Charting Windows 2000 with Excel 2002 I have created an excel spreadsheet that has a sheet containg 12 charts. I recorded a macro as I saved them to my web location, then ran thought it manually. I discovered 2 of the 12 charts would fail (see actual recorded macro below). Why? Each chart was originally copied from the same chart and just had its source data changed. I tried changing the order, and re-writing the code from other parts that worked -- but the same two charts always failed. Again why, they are identical except for the chart numbers. Test macro exact...

1,711 Log Files 8.4GB
I have a problem. I looked in my MDBDATA folder and I have 1,711 Log Files that are 8.4GB. How do I remove these? I need this done as soon as possable. I am running out of HDD space. Thank you, Jason. a full, online backup of the storage group will purge these files... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ACF715C-A102-4F43-8DD7-4551B680DC14@microsoft.com... > I have a problem. I looked in my MDBDATA folder and I have 1,711 Log Files > that are 8.4GB. How do I remove these? I need this done as soon as possable. >...

Help with Old Q&A Application
So sorry if this is entirely off or nearly off topic. A friend said the application that would be of most use to me is one made by Symantec some years ago called Q&A. Not sure if this a database type of application and whether today the nearest to it would be Access or Excel. Any help much appreciated as I have tried Googling but no real answers. Phil Hi Phil, Google for QBE (Query By Example) and Symantec -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Phil" <reply to group> wrote in message news:403a1f29$0$17817$fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk... > So sorry...

Why do I get extra Level 1 entries in my TOC? (Word 2007)
In several large docs 'things happen' to the document between saving and reopening. When reopening a doc, a lot of entries appear in my TOC as 'Level 1' - for instance all my 'Figure texts' and often text that appear adter dobule carriage return (double space). Why does this happen? When examining this issue - I notice that all the erroneus entries have been changed to level 1 in their properties. It takes me at lest 1/2 hr to clean this up each time - incredible irritating.. Press Alt+F9 to show the TOC field code. Delete the \u switch (which instruc...

ListBox Coding Problem: Too few parameters. Expected 1.
I am trying to append multiple selected values from a listbox to a table. Property set to Multi Select (extended). Access 2007 Form: Main ListBox Control: List3 Test values: One, Two, Three . . . Destination Table: Selections Destination Field: Selected Control: Command Button. Syntax: ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Private Sub Command5_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command5_Click Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "INSERT INTO selections ( selected ) VALUES (" & Me! List3.Column(1) & ");" CurrentDb.Execute strSQL, dbFailOnErro...

how to allow just access to 1 web site
Hope this is the right place to ask. Using XP IE8 and and this pc is specifically for the kid use. How can I set the browser just to access 1 web site (just the school website) as we do not want the kid to go to any other web sites. We have other pc in which he can access others website when under supervision. Many thanks "sherrybukit" <sherrybukit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:455F0501-EB41-4BF7-8B28-5A17759EE023@microsoft.com... > Hope this is the right place to ask. Using XP IE8 and and this pc is > specifically for the kid use. How c...

Cannot install Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
I receive notice that I have updates to install. When I click on the icon in the taskbar the next screen is the Windows Update. The important update is Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1. This update has failed to install every day since 11/12/2009 and numerous other times since the first attempt on 3/16/2009. Most of these failures do not show any error message. Other updates seem to install okay, the only problem I have is with Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1. I have Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 installed and I wonder if the 3.5 is a...

With Filter I have Problems Q.
Cheers, I want a listing of all my To-Do Lists. This isn't hard, I just go to file, page setup, table view. The problem that I am having is that when I filter this list, file, page setup, table view STOPS WORKING. How come? I want a list view format of my lists. Please - your knowledge and assistance is greatly appreciated. Respectfully, Jonathan Morningstar ...

Worksheet(1).PageSetup
Hi, The following command will help me change the pagesetup for the first sheet of the workbook. With Worksheets(1).PageSetup .LeftHeader = "" .CenterHeader = "&A" .RightHeader = "" .LeftFooter = "" .CenterFooter = "Page &P" .RightFooter = "" .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25) .RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25) .TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1) .BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1) .HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) .FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) .Print...

Copy Worksheet 2 into Worksheet 1??
I have created an Excel workbook document with many worksheets.......I would like to have the entire contents of worksheet 2 added to the bottom of worksheet 1............if I copy or cut the contents of Worksheet 2 and paste it onto the bottom of worksheet 1, the pasted data falls into the cell formats that are defined on worksheet 1............Is there some way I can either embed or link something to something else to get this done, or, is a feature available to create a "breakoff point" in the worksheet that allows anything below it to have its own cell formatting separately from ...

Can't publish the customizations on 1.2
I have to publish some customizations on CRM 1.2 and when the Implementation Manager tries to find the servers to publish, it simply locks. You can only close the application via Task Manager. We have two Microsoft CRM Servers here, in two different ports, but we always could publish the customizations. This started when we have to change one of the servers machine. Does anybody know something about it? -- Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Microsoft CRM Applications Professional Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Microsoft CRM Customization ...

Define whether to use list 1 or 2
I do have three Insert > Name > Define > lists created on one worksheet. How to have either one of the 1st two list activated on a cell when the neighboring cell a value is choosen from the 3rd list list? So: List A 1 2 3 List B A B C List C Yes No If Yes > List A If No > List B Bart Excel 2003 Is this used with Data|Validation? If yes, Debra Dalgleish shows how to create dependent lists: http://contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html AA Arens wrote: > > I do have three Insert > Name > Define > lists created on one > worksheet. > > How to have eithe...