{Error} Cannot open folder set

hey

Outlook 2007

An user here has 2 email accounts (I call them here for emailA and emailB).
This user works on a terminal server. Now when she tryes to access emailB
email folder she get an error message (the original message is in Norwegian,
so here I display a translated version) : "Cannot expand folder, cannot open
folder set"

In Norwegian:
"kan ikke utvide mappen, kan ikke �pne mappesettet"

She get that error when working in Terminal Server, not on local machine

Both emailA and emailB are in-house Exchange email addresses, on the local
machine emailA usually automatically get implementented in Outlook, because
outlook get account info from Active Directory

any suggestions?

0
Jeff

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

Limitation of Outlook Pesonal Folder
Hi Guys, Can you give me a reference where I can find information about limitation of personal Folder of MS Outlook? If its possible that the information was stated the maximum size (GB?) Thanks, Mark Here is a link to an article that talks about the Personal Folder file size limitation for Oultook 97-2002, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;296088. Outlook 2003 has a much larger limitation and here is a link to an article that discusses its limitations, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;830336. I hope this information is helpful. Robe...

stack fault error when browsing address book
I have a problem that occurs when browsing the address book "Contacts" that results in the error message: OUTLOOK has caused a stack fault in MSPST32.DLL and the termination of Outlook I've updated the Win98Se and the Office 2000, tried the steps in the KB218853, and searched the newsgroup and KB to no avail. Also tried the Inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) which found only minor problems and repaired them. I can look at the entire "Contacts" folder in Outlook without problems. This does not appear to be related to any contact record. Thanks Steve ...

Msg Box when opening
This morning when while selecting files for back the power went out. It came back on in 20 mins or so. I rebooted backed up the files now Access says something about file is more than 256 characters...also Excel and Word won't let me save...says I don't have permission...change permissions and still doesn't work. My questions 1. what is the best way to BU Access db 2. what could I have done Depends upon your version. Some later versions have a built-in backup capability. I use external hard drives to back up all my files. mot just Access. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MV...

Trial Media to Open License.
Well, i just found out that open media was not ordered for a job we are doing now. So i have a question. I have read on a few different sites that you can download SBS2008 PREM. Trial and enter your open license key later to convert to a running server. I called MS and they could not confirm or deny that it works. They can't find anything that says it will not work, but in the same time they can not find anything that it will work. Any First Hand experience doing this? If it does work, any gotchas? NOTE: I did order the media, it just will not be here in time. AND th...

database takes too long to open
Hi, I have a customer that has a problem with his exchange server, the outlook users takes longer than usual to start opening their mailboxes, and when I open the mailbox store, it also takes longer than usual (about a minute or 2). I recently found out that the ExchangeAL was not finding a DC, becuase it was incorrecly configured on the RUS, I fixed that, I also made an offline defragmentation of the database and checked its integrity using isinteg, and everything is fine. I don´t know what maybe wrong with it, but it´s making the users upset that the outlooks takes so long t...

Case select returning error when cell contains #N/A : how must i avoid this error
Title says it all Thanks, Luc maybe this will do what you want Sub test() If Not IsError(Range("C1").Value) Then Select Case Range("C1").Value Case 1 MsgBox "1" Case 2 MsgBox "2" End Select End If End Sub -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Luc" <lferr@live.be> wrote in message news:7AB07996-F1EE-41C1-8D9D-8A7DA54CED91@microsoft.com... > Title says it all > > Thanks, > > Luc Thanks for your help !!!!! Luc "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMSN.com> schreef in berich...

Error Code: 0x8024D007
Hi all: I have tried pretty much evrything listed here in other discussions. It appears that my last update was January 2010. I am running XP sp3. I would hope by now Microsoft would have a general fix for WUS issues. I know this is a compllex issue but so many people can no longer get updtaes. is this their way of trying to force us all to Win 7? Any help would be appreciated. Thx Michael Michael, The most common cause of error 0x8024D007 is that registry files that correspond to the Wups2.dll file are missing. However, the problem can also be caused by other mis...

power point error
get the following error when double clicking a slideshow in Outlook: Procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library. PSAPI.DLL Originally I thought it could be a problem with PowerPoint 2007 so I had Unistalled the Office suite and reinstalled it however the problem still arised. Even repairing the Office suite did not help. I tried using the sfc /scannow but to no avale. I also tried renaming the PSAPI.DLL to PSAPIOLD.DLL rebooted the machine and then it created a new PSAPI.DLL file. Still the error arises. Then I had tried repar...

Users asked to enter Username / Password /Domain when opening outl
Just this morning, our users are being asked for their username / domain and password. When we eneter it in, the box reappearas after we eneter it again we get and error that the information store could not be opened. We are running Exchanage 5.5 with Windows 2000. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?= <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:DD28037B-B6C8-4575-B0CC-F80C14991716@microsoft.com: > Just this morning, our users are being asked for their username / > domain and password. When we eneter it in, the box reappearas after we > eneter...

Error C2440 cannot convert from void
I got this error a few days ago and after much searching and still stuck on the problem. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Error 1 error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CPage1::* )(void)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(WPARAM,LPARAM)' The error occurred in this code: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CPage1, CPropertyPage) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CPage1) ON_WM_DESTROY() ON_WM_TIMER() ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_ADD, OnButtonProvAdd) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_EDIT, OnButtonProvEdit) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BU...

Conversion Errors Table
Hello, I'm new to working with Access, I just converted an Access 97 databas into Access 2002. It tells me there were errors, and to look at th Conversion Errors Table. But nowhere in the message or in the MS Hel is there anything telling me where to find this table. Can someon help? Thanks Patric -- psha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pshaw's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=493 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=125029 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i I'd expect to find it in the new...

keeping page, insert etc dropdowns open & having page below it
how can i keep the drop downs open & have the page below it. It was that way & I must have hit the wrong button or something.microsoft word 2007 "billy" <billy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91198FA1-A43C-4A00-9141-FB019528AC5B@microsoft.com... > how can i keep the drop downs open & have the page below it. It was that > way > & I must have hit the wrong button or something.microsoft word 2007 Ask in a discussion group for Word. Here's how to find it. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/ In the...

Open 2003 files with 2007
Hello all, I just upgraded my Office 2003 with Office 2007 on an EP Pro machine. The only snaffoo I find(so far..) is with Excel 2007. When I double-click on an Excel 2003 file, Excel 2007 starts up just fine, BUT my file is not displayed. At that point if I click the Restore button up at top-right, the file appears when Excel is restored up or down, then all is well. Anyone have any idea whats up with that and how to fix it??? Thanks John Lots of people have complained that when they doubleclick on a file in windows explorer, that the workbook doesn't seem to show up in xl20...

Radio Button on opening the form
Hello: I have know how to open the form using command button, but now I want to use Radio Option button to open the form consists of: 1. Show all supplier invoices 2. Show only outstanding invoices 3. Show only paid invoices I have created 3 types of Form using 3 types of query, and now I want to open it by using radio button with the button OK and cancel to open the form. Is there any website providing the sample of Radio button to opent the form. I want to studdy how to write the VBA for that. Thanks in advance. Frank You sure you want the form to open when the radio button is sel...

How do i configure AVS settings.
In 2.0 credit cards have the use of using AVS but how do i configure what to reject. say if the billing info is wrong or if the zip code is wrong? ...

how do I open excel workbook If i forget my workbook password
I made programm with a lot of formuals so I've put password on the workbook, because I did not wanted to earase formulas accidently,but now I can't open it because I forget the password. Thanks for help Hi search Google for 'Excel password remover' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "av8rart" <av8rart@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D2443918-FEF4-41E6-92C4-9B19A293778A@microsoft.com... > I made programm with a lot of formuals so I've put password on the workbook, >...

Outlook Security Settings #2
I am trying to use Outlook security settings. I have installed the settings precisely as described on the MS site and the settings work perfectly for me and one or two others but not for the rest of my defined group. We are using Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003 and Outlook XP. I cannot find any debugging or logging info anywhere and am a little stuck as to what to do next. Can anyone offer any ideas??? jON ...

setting up multiple email accounts #2
I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access outlook express the additiona account does not recognize the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! KCB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp > accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access > outlook express the additiona account does not recognize > the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I open or cancel "previous appointment"?
Using 2007 version, small vertical bar running down lhs side of calendar (just to right of times) for selected date, inside bar is written "previous appointment" , cannot open or delete, cannot insert new appointment in that time frame...anybody else hit this wall? Cannot be an appointment since never used this %$#(&^ programme before. Tnx r2p2 "r2p2" <r2p2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E9D6ED-09A3-4235-8B14-652FF43F430A@microsoft.com... > Using 2007 version, small vertical bar running down lhs side of calendar > (just...

Access violation in CDaoQueryDef::Open or CSimpleStringT::GetLength(). VC++ 6.0 app compiled in Visual C++ .NET
Hi, I have a problem using DAO in Visual C++ .net Standard edition. We have an old project created in Visual C++ 6.0 Professional. The projects compiles, links ok (with a lot of warnings telling the DAO-classes are deprecated). The compiled program executes ok until I am about to access the database. Some accesses goes ok, but some are not. It is always the same databse accesses that the program crashes on. The database that I'm using is Access 97. I also have tried converting it to 2000 and 2002. In this function the crash occurs in daocore.cpp: void CDaoQueryDef::Open(LPCTSTR lpszName...

Error Msg.
Can anyone decipher this error message: DVZMSGR caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at 0167:78001296. Registers: EAX=00650078 CS=0167 EIP=78001296 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=0075000c SS=016f ESP=0063f728 EBP=0063f748 ECX=0064fc40 DS=016f ESI=0000003f FS=393f EDX=00650448 ES=016f EDI=0000003f GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 89 4c 11 fc 8b 75 f0 03 d1 8d 4e 01 89 0a 89 4c Stack dump: 00000000 00000040 780013d0 816d0238 00000050 006503c0 0064fc40 00000001 0063f77c 7800145c 0075000c 00000000 ffffffff 780013d0 bff7b9c5 816d0204 ...

Apply current view to all folders
Hi, I would like to apply a certain view to all sub-folders within my inbox and would like to do it without having to go to all my folders. I have many sub and sub-sub folders. I have looked and looked for an 'apply this view to all folders' button or the like but can't find. Can anyone help?? Thank you, Tracy Rhodes ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Me again... bottom line.. How can I make every message and information look alike wit...

Can't open files
Hello -- I'm sure this isn't the proper place to post my problem, but thought I'd start here anyways. Let me start off by saying that I'm extremely computer-stupid, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate, and yahoo email. For some reason, I'm unable to open attachments that have been sent to me, and saved to my computer. PLEASE HLP!! These are important documents that I really need to access. Thanks for your help -- It's not very informative to say you are not able to open attachments. What happens when you try? Is ther...