'Define Views...' option not available in Advanced Find screen in Outlook 2000

The 'Define Views...' option in the View menu not
available in Advanced Find screen in Outlook 2000. We are
looking for a way to set a default view in the advanced
find screen or a way to edit the messages view to make it
include the To field. We have users that want to see the
TO field without having to click View and then the 'Send
To' view. I have tried customizing the view but each time
I exit it resets the view. I have also modified
my 'Messages' view but it was done at the main screen and
doesn't seem to phase the one in the advanced find. I also
tried defining a new view at the main screen where define
view... option is available but that view doesn't even
show up as an option in the advanced find.

0
anonymous (74722)

Sorry, but the Advanced Find view cannot be permanently customized.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:12f101c3a8b4$0e7b09f0$a001280a@phx.gbl,

> The 'Define Views...' option in the View menu not
> available in Advanced Find screen in Outlook 2000. We are
> looking for a way to set a default view in the advanced
> find screen or a way to edit the messages view to make it
> include the To field. We have users that want to see the
> TO field without having to click View and then the 'Send
> To' view. I have tried customizing the view but each time
> I exit it resets the view. I have also modified
> my 'Messages' view but it was done at the main screen and
> doesn't seem to phase the one in the advanced find. I also
> tried defining a new view at the main screen where define
> view... option is available but that view doesn't even
> show up as an option in the advanced find.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

Grayed Menu Options
Every once in a while, Outlook 2003 (with BCM if that makes a difference) will have menu items I use all the time grayed out and not available. The recuring button, the completed task button, etc. Any ideas? -- Guy Lapierre Forefront Business Solutions ...

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

find action on log file

Print Screen Key disabled

"View Image Slide Show"

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

how to find an item in a list control?

cannot open hyper links in outlook