"Can't move the items." out of the inbox?

When I am trying to move some items from the inbox to a
folder I get the aforementioned error.  Nor can I receive
mail.   The .pst file is not corrupt.  I am running OL2002
and WinME.

Loren
0
anonymous (74722)

On the same computer if I open a different account I am
able to check email and move messages.  Bizarre...

Still need a solution.

Loren

0
anonymous (74722)