"Apply these settings to all folders now" button doesn't work in outlook XP

Does anyone know wht the "Apply these settings to all
folders now" button doesn't apply the settings to all
folders?  I have a lot of folders and want to figure out
a way to apply the settings to all folders, all at once.
Thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)

"Apply these settings to all folders now" button doesn't work in outlook XP
Does anyone know wht the "Apply these settings to all folders now" button doesn't apply the settings to all folders? I have a lot of folders and want to figure out a way to apply the settings to all folders, all at once. Thanks! ...

AutoArchive
I'd like to set all of my folders to clean out items older than one month. Most of my folders are marked "Do not archive items in this folder." I tried changing the Default Archive Settings, then clicked "Apply these settings to all folders now." It appears not to turn on archiving for my other folders. Do I have to change them one at a time? Dave ...