'always send to this recipient in Microsoft Outlook rich-text format' checked when created from a blackberry

outlook 2000
exchange 5.5
blackberry 4.1

if I create a contact using the outlook 2000 client
  by default, the email property 'always send to this recipient in
Microsoft Outlook rich-text
  format' is 'unchecked'

if I create the contact on the blackberry and sync it with outlook,
when the contact is added to outlook, the email property 'always send
to this recipient in Microsoft Outlook rich-text format' is 'checked'

so that when
 1) I tried to use the contact to send mail, I get "the operation
failed" when hitting the send
     button

 2) I open the address book and I try to get the contact's properties,
I get
     'the properties dialog box could not be displayed. An invalid
ENTRYID was passed in'

if I edit the contact, and uncheck the
   'always send to this recipient in Microsoft Outlook rich-text
format' checkbox

problems (1) and (2) disappear

I'm assuming that the problem is caused by the blackberry server when
it creates the contact as part of the synchronization process

question - is there a registry entry that will cause the
   'always send to this recipient in Microsoft Outlook rich-text
format' property to always be
    unchecked

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

conditional formatting sort

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

How to create an autonumber field?

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook