** 60 GIG Photo iPod, Why Pay for it? When u can get it FREE! 100% Legally! ** Super Easy Proof inside!

Hey gang,

A friend of mind sent me to this site to get his free ipod, and so i checked it
out.  I was a skeptic at first but after a couple months my buddy got his dang
ipod and I was in complete an utter aww...

check it out @: http://urlsnip.com/928535

If you don't believe me check out the hundreds of pictures of people who have
recieved their free stuff from free pay! @http://info.freepay.com/gallery.html

If you are sill not convinced check out these news clips I found that show
exactly how these sites work..  (vidoes will load automatically)

This clip is from NBC Boston, it shows how this site can actully give away this
stuff for free: http://media.putfile.com/fipnbc20

This clip has an interview with the CEO of gratis (AKA FreePay), he explains the
legality behind this new craze: http://media.putfile.com/G4TTVfip2210

Gratis Internet LLC has just renamed Gratis Network to freepay�,
it�s very own trademarked brand. All the Gratis Network sites has been
redesigned to match their new brand name. The domains of the old Gratis
Network sites has be changed to subdomains of .freepay.com

Here is Gratis Internet�s answer to what is freepay?

�FreePay is a way for consumers to get high quality products for FREE!

So get on board fast, it is so easy.. just check out this site!!!

http://urlsnip.com/928535

0
tquysmuc (2)

in CRM Mobile, Can we assign / apply rules ?
Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign / apply rules / convert ... These functions are not available out of box. You can however, create workflow rules that "watches" for some changes to field records so it can be triggered wheneven those fields are updated by CRM Mobile or Mobile Express. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Goldensun" wrote: > Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign > / apply rules / convert ... ...

can't access public folders with OWA
Hi, I have Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 Installed everything works fine, except when trying to access Public folders via Outlook Web Access, after going to the location its asks for username and password - this works ok and the folder is displayed, but when trying to add a folder or post a note or do anything I get: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. I have tested on client machines, remote machine and the exchange server as administrator with no luck. does anyone have any...

Can Excel generate a 3-D scatter plot?
I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? Hi Andy Pope has 'tricked' one: http://andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm But you probably go for MathCad :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "zzzfizz" <zzzfizz@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BA2BEAB6-63E1-46E7-816F-B282C590C3D9@microsoft.com... > I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go > buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? ...

Free live webcast on Visio and Facilities Management Solutions
Visio and Facilities Management Solutions Tuesday, March, 21st 9AM Pacific Register at: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032291570 March's Visio Partner Webcast features two partners who use Visio in the growing areas of Facility and Venue Management Solutions. ProStack (www.eprostack.com) Prostack Software Company is a leading provider of Microsoft Visio real estate and facility planning tools. Prostack brings innovative software technologies to Space Programmers, Strategic Planners, Facilities Managers and Corporate Real Estate Managers worldw...

Exchange 2007 Error Updating Free/Busy Information
Here's the Message we're receiving in our event log. The Messaging environment was moved from Exchange 2000 to 2007. "Error updating public folder with free/busy information on virtual machine EXCHSVR. The error number is 0x80040115" This error looks like it started after the DST Time change. Any ideas? ...

How can I default a lookup field to a particular value.
How can I default a lookup field to a certain value, but still allow the user to modify the field if necessary? Thanks, Bob Johnson you mean a drop down or picklist? "Bob" <rjohnson@reveregroup.com> wrote in message news:1130947400.655495.115390@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > How can I default a lookup field to a certain value, but still allow > the user to modify the field if necessary? > > Thanks, > > Bob Johnson > i have the same question in crm 3.0. i want a default value in a lookup filed. i also want to create a lookup field by my self....

My variables keep getting reset...
Greetings. Last week I found out how to add lines of code to a module while the program is running, but there is a catch. Every time I do this my variables seem to get reset as if I am entering the program for the first time. I cheat by storing the values of these variables in a spreadsheet and I reset all the variables after I insert the code. Why do my variables get reset when I use this command and can I prevent that from happening? ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents ("Code_Module").CodeModule.InsertLines(3, "Hello") ~Jenny ...

Getting a process's description
Is there a way to get the process description of an executing process? For example, I've got the process id and executable filename for a process but I need to get a text description of it. I know this is possible because windows gets such a description when it asks you to "select a program from a list" to open a file with unknown extension. There is also another application called ProcessExplorer which is able to display a text description for a process. Any suggestions welcome (win32 api calls or .net library calls). schoenfeld1@gmail.com wrote: > Is there a way to ge...

Inserting photos in the MS Exel
Hello, I almoast complete my application that includes inserting photos in the document. Som photos happens to be large that makes Excel file too fat and Excel eventualy copaps. Below is rutine I use to insert photo. I wonder if there may be any modifications that insereted photo will be reduced to 200 dpi when inserted. This is possible when photo is inserted manualy. I do not know how to make this automatically... I mean in the code. Another solution may be to check size of phto that is about to be inserted and to denay users to insrert larger photos than 150 Kb?? Any help is much...

Can't Send/Recieve
For some odd reason thins morning when I start Windows Mail it claims there are 'No new Messages.WM is set to 'Send and Recieve at Startup.' Also the Send/Recieve button is disabled. When I go online and access my email account with my it shows several emails sated today. I was using Windows Live Mail and had problems uninstalling it and reluctantly went and deleted the folder for Windows Live 'casue I don't use any of the other products. Any ideas, Thanks, James Somehow the account got removed. I recreated it and it's ok now. Thanks, Jame...

When do logs get deleted?
Hi, I use Veritas NetBackup and have noticed that my log files have not been getting purged after incremental and differential backups. Are they only deleted after full backups? Thanks, Dan Transaction Log files should be purged after full and incremental backups only.. "Dan" wrote: > Hi, > I use Veritas NetBackup and have noticed that my log files have not been > getting purged after incremental and differential backups. Are they only > deleted after full backups? > Thanks, > Dan I had an incremental completed last night with supporting evidence in m...

Getting date stored as text into real date?
A database query program outputs everything as a text string. One of the fields is a date, formatted as yyyymmdd. Is there a worksheet function that will change this to an Excel-recognized date? Or a macro? The error checking doesn't flag this. Ed With your text date in A1, try this in B1: =DATE(LEFT(A1,4),MID(A1,5,2),(RIGHT(A1,2)) Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 17, 1:12 pm, Ed from AZ <prof_ofw...@yahoo.com> wrote: > A database query program outputs everything as a text string. One of > the fields is a date, formatted as yyyymmdd. Is there a worksheet > function t...

PatchFactory 2.0 Released. Professional and easy-to-use patch building tool for Win9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Description: Professional and easy-to-use patch building environment that can help you to create instant patch packages for software and file updating. Generated patch packages are small size self-extracting executable update programs in a famous installer style with adjustable user-friendly interface and multilingual support. Enhanced with features like easy-to-use interface including a Wizard mode, powerful patch engine, integrated compression technology, adjustable multilingual user-friendly interface of the update program, this program will most definitely become a valuable asset for softw...

(?) Free credit report and monitoring from Experian?
How do I get the free "credit report and monitoring from Experian" offered with Money Deluxe 2004? When I click, I'm sent to https://msmoney.creditexpert.com/CE_site/MCCLogin_C.aspx , but I see no-where to create a new account. Queries to customerservice@creditexpert.com have not been answered. Thanks, -stephen Do a little search at the Consumer Reports site and you will find the addresses and email addresses of the 3 credit reporting agencies. I believe they are required to send you a free report once per-year. You can research the referenced CR reports at your local libra...

Blocked features in Publisher '07 Free Trial?
I am trying to begin a booklet project with the free trial, but it appears certain functionalities are "grayed out" and unavailable to me in the menus. Can anyone direct me to a list of what features are unavailable in the trial version? Thanks in advance. -- -Ali There shouldn't be any features unavailable. Try setting up the booklet through the advanced page setup. File, Page setup, Advanced on the right. What features are unavailable to you? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ali" <ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

OWA reply shows broken link in the form area
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, When I reply to a message from within OWA, I get a broken link in the = areas where I would type. It's as if it can't find the form or = something. It's not a signature file problem from what I can tell. Any ideas? ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &q...

getting info from a pull down menu and looking up column to get co
Sorry I don't know all the jargon, but basically i have made a list called employee and used it to make pulldown menus in multiple worksheets to enable me to select an employee for labor costs. Now I want to lookup(from the pull down menu,another list I made Called name, another list i made call rate) to be entered in the rate column. The "name" list='Employee records'!$A$3,'Employee records'!$A$4,'Employee records'!$A$5,etc... The "rate" list='Employee records'!$C$3,'Employee records'!$C$4,'Employee recor...

How do i get notifications of Issued Certificates thats nearly Exp
I know of certutil but havent found a guide for it and i dont know how to vbscript its so i can find Certifcates thats about to expire. ...

where can i find the meaning of all icons next to a received mail
"Rolls" <Rolls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9729F859-6E44-46D8-A571-78E9A5977144@microsoft.com... > Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question. Have a look here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_mail.htm -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) ...

How can I retrieve rows from 11 to 20 ( Selete TOP 10 gives first 10)
Using 'Select Top 10' gives me first 10 rows of my table. I need to retrieve the next 10 records. I am writing to an excel spreadsheet where I need to write top 10 rows starting from B2 and next 10 records starting from I2. So how can I split them? Every time I have to split into 10rows each. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201004/1 Something like this will get the job done. I don't know your table/ field names... SELECT TOP 10 primaryKey FROM myTable WHERE primaryKey NOT IN (SELECT TOP...

CAN'T E-MAIL BIZ CARD ATTCHMT
HI AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO E- MAIL AN ATTCHMT TO MY EDITOR, AND GOING NUTS...I WORK FOR A SANTA MONICA PAPER, IT'S A BUSINESS CARD W/GRAPHICS ON IT AND THE DARN M.PUBLISHER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ALSO MY BOSS WANTS IT IN JPEG OR EPS(I DON'T HAVE EPS) AND THESE OPTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED FROM PUBLISHER TO 'SAVE AS'. IT WOULD BE A BIG PROBLEM IF IT WAS A NEW CUSTOMER WHO ASKS ME TO DEVELOP SENT ART INTO A DISPLAY AD W/GRAPHICS & TEXT, BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S MY BOYFRIENDS' CO. BIZ CARD HE MADE IN M.PUB. ON MY COMPUTER FOR ME TO PUT IN MY...

Ignore deductions linked to Direct Deposit to calc Net Pay
When an employee has a deduction linked to direct deposit and another deduction that is a percentage of net pay (ie. garnishment of wages), the amount of the second deduction is less than it should be because the direct deposit deduction is reducing 'net pay.' Since the direct deposit deduction really IS net pay, other deductions should be based on the net pay before deductions linked to Direct deposit. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&qu...

How many decimal places can a cell display?
How many decimal places can be displayed in a cell? I'm running a brute force VBA procedure of finding fractions that will approximate pi to as many decimal places as Excel will display, but I don't know how many decimal places Excel will display accurately. Anybody know? I guess this is also a matter of how many decimal places VBA will calculate accurately as well. Sub PiFractions() Dim dividend As Integer, divisor As Integer, quotient As Double Dim rowpointer As Byte rowpointer = 1 For dividend = 22 To 10000 For divisor = 7 To dividend \ 3 quotient = dividend / diviso...

How can I print the properties for PowerPoint files?
-- Sue If you posted this in the PowerPoint newsgroup, someone may be able to help you. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B50A8B7F-C8EC-4095-96B6-9147817D9907@microsoft.com... > > -- > Sue ...

where i can find more publication designs for ms publisher 2003?
i want to create a web site so i need more templates Amey Jahagirdar wrote: > i want to create a web site so i need more templates Make up your own designs. Better watch out Erika, you're starting to sound like me. Next thing you know, you'll be telling people that they should start with blank documents and use some creativity regardless of the end product. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Erika Katz" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message news:O5NWg.14524$YO.150@tornado...