->2003 Mail Preview Panel question<-

Hi,
Since Outlook 2003, the preview panel for emails is vertical,
to the right of the mail list. I don't like that, I prefer to have
horizontally split panels, with the emails on the top panel,
and the preview underneath it like it was in Outlook98 and 2000.

Is there any way to reconfigure that panel horizonatlly instead
of vertically?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Steve JORDI

(Remove the K_I_L_LSPAM from my email address)
1197 Prangins  Email: stevejordiK_I_L_LSPAM@hotmail.com
Switzerland    WWW:   www.sjordi.com
Volcanoes at   www.sjordi.com/volcanoes
MovieDB   at   www.sjmoviedb.com

In Microsoft Outlook 2003, the Preview Pane is called as the Readin Pane.

Open Microsoft Outlook.

View Menu --> Reading Pane --> Select Right (for a horizontal preview pane).

Hope this helps!!!

--
Regards

Sudharson AN

AN <callmesudharson@hotmail.com> wrote:

> View Menu --> Reading Pane --> Select Right (for a horizontal preview
> pane).

Nope.  View>Reading Pane>Bottom.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Sincerely,
Steve JORDI

(Remove the K_I_L_LSPAM from my email address)
1197 Prangins  Email: stevejordiK_I_L_LSPAM@hotmail.com
Switzerland    WWW:   www.sjordi.com
Volcanoes at   www.sjordi.com/volcanoes
MovieDB   at   www.sjmoviedb.com

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

question about Time

attachment previewers not installed?

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Combo Box initial values question
Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. thanks tp Hi Teepee, Try something like: Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 --- Regards, Norman "teepee" <teepee@noemail.com> wrote in message news:4645ed29$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... > Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? > Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. > > thanks > > tp > > thanks for trying. says 'invalid use of me keyword.&...

Hopefully Simple VBA questions
Using VBA, I want to go row-by-row and get the values from certain cell in each row so I can run some tests on them, then put the result of th tests back in certain cells. This is how I am set up so far, can you help me with my questions i CAPS below?: Sub Example() Dim i As Long, c1 As Long, c2 As Long c1 = 0 c2 = 0 For i = 1 To 120 (HOW DO I MAKE THIS DYNAMIC TO INCLUDE NEW ROW AS THEY ARE ADDED?) If Cells(i, 2).Value Then 'start flag is true (HOW DO I MAK VBA GO TO A DIFFERENT WORKSHEET WITH THE Cells(I,2).Value STATEMENT? If Cells(i, 1).Value = "E" Then c1 = c1 + 1 E...

Newbie
I have a spreadsheet that is little more than a list of PO #'s that shows what orders are done and ready to ship for a particular customer. We upload the file every day to a website where the customer can view it whenever they want. So far, everything's fine. I use the "=TODAY()" function so that when I open and modify the listings, the date gets automatically updated. The problem is, when the customer accesses the file, the date also updates on THEIR end and the file looks more current than it really is. Is there a way to maybe lock in the date ONLY when I save the file...