$19.99 Unlimited Space ! - Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server & 30 day FREE trial !

$19.99 Unlimited Space !

Managed Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server  & 30 day FREE trial !

http://www.DataSyncPros.com

Outlook was ment to be on Exchange - Experience the power !

Access your email, calendar, contacts & task list from anywhere!
Provide shared access to co-workers in real-time...24/7
DataSyncPros Hosted Exchange Solution allows your business to
communicate and collaborate more efficiently and effectively.

Using Microsoft=AE Outlook 2003 software and features, DataSyncPros
Hosted Exchange offers real-time access to your Outlook profile (email,
calendar, task list and address books) from your desktop computer and
from any online device (PDA, Blackberry, notebook, etc.).

Whether you are on the road or at the office, managing your emails,
calendar, task list and address book is simple.

Improve collaboration with co-workers by sharing a company calendar and
contact list. DataSyncPros Hosted Exchange is also available to Mac
users using Entourage.

Never worry about hardware upgrades, software updates and server
configurations for your messaging server again!
DataSyncPros Hosted Exchange Solution provides a significantly lower
total cost of ownership. We maintain the systems at no additional
charge to you and provide the flexibility to grow as needed.

You can literally run your business, manage your tasks, schedule
appointments, share files and check your email no matter where you are.
DataSyncPros Hosted Exchange is the perfect low cost solution for a
business which requires mobility and flexibility. Contact us to setup a
30-day trial account and test the many benefits this solution provides.

Key Benefits:

Improve communication & collaborate - your information is hosted on
our servers so that it is manageable and available to you from anywhere
you can find an internet connection and web browser anywhere in the
world, 24/7

Reduce Costs - no internal hardware, licenses, software updates,
hosting, bandwidth, security, facilities, etc. costs. You pay a monthly
rate per user and we manage the rest
Improve cash flow - per user pricing model allows the flexibility to
add or remove users

Save time - simply check a co-workers shared schedule or find a
clients' contact information
Peace of mind - Anti-virus protection from SecureTide=AE, Anti-spam
protection & backup recovery of the your information in the event you
lose a desktop or an entire office, including 99.99% uptime guarantee

0
brian5729 (1)

Problem
Ever since I added a Microsoft Exchange Server Account and all it6s associated folders and its in-box to my pre-existing Personal Outlook 2003 POP3 folders, I have had nothing but confusion. The Exchange Server account from my workplace downloads its messages into the in-Box for my private ISP POP3 account and vice versa. When I try to configure a rule for my personal POP3 account so that any messages addressed to my workplace account are loaded into the exchange server in-box on my client PC, the software tells me I have to go on-line to Exchange Server - even to create rules for th...

making the space transparent behind an imported graphic
Hello, I have a logo created in Adobe Illustrator. When I cut and paste it into our newsletter, the space behind the newsletter is white. Is there some kind of feature in Publisher to make the space behind the logo transparent? Thank you. What version of Publisher are you using? What is the file format this Adobe Illustrator file is in? -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. Publisher 2003. Yikes! The guy who designed it it was a vector and rastor original, whatever that means. He also s...

Monitoring Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, We are planning to implement MOM 2005. However, we are also concerned about implementing auditing for changes made within ESM. Will there be a tool that will allow management to know a change was completed by a specific UserID? When a mailbox store is dismounted - who dismounted it/date/time? When a change is made to the RUS - who made the change? Thank you, Exchange2003 MOM does not have the ability to monitor this in the shipped Management Pack. You can enable AD auditing on the domain controllers: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314955&sd=tech. ...

need Help for Migration Exchange 5.5
Hello NG, we`ve the following Configuration : - Exchange 5.5 with SP4 - single Winwos 2000 DC - configured both side ADC a new Hardware should be used for an Exchange 2003 and second DC. next steps i would do as following : - Update ADC Version with Exchange 2003 ADC - running Exchange 2003 forestprep, then domainprep, an after all running setup to install Exchange 2003 in the same organization, site - replicate system Folders and public Folders - moving all Mailboxes to the Exchange 2003 Store - configure the Exchange 2003 virtual SMTP Server to send outgoing Mail - reconfigure the F...

Exch. Server in Child Domain
Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's exchange server? Sure as they are all in the same Exchange org. Nue "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAMJERKArborMed.com> wrote in message news:uRS2KYKOGHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's > exchange server? > On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:26:37 -0800, "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAMJERKArborMed.com> wrote: >Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's exchange >serve...

Exchange 2003
Hello I have a newly setup production exchange server (sp2). It is only serving a small subset of my organisation, about 15 users, using mydomain1.com. My active directory contains around 100 user accounts that do not have exchange mailboxes and they use our old pop3 based system and have a seperate email domain name, mydomain2.com. It would appear that whenever someone with an exchange mailbox (mydomain1.com) sends mail to people with an email address listed elsewhere in the active directory (mydomain2.com) it gets stuck in the local exchnage delivery queue rather than forwarding i...

Entourage 2004 and Exchange 2003 Cluster
Hello, I have an Active Passive Exchange 2003 SP2 cluster Exch1 and Exch2. When I set it to Exch 1 our one MAC user running Entourage 2004 is unable to connect. Does anyone know what setting to check on the Exchange server? Thanks, DOTT ...

Outlook 2007: "Cannot save free/busy information"
Hi, all I have been getting the error message "Cannot save free/busy information" from Outlook frequently these days. It started when we changed our configuration from connecting to an Exchange server on the LAN to using a proxy Exchange server that forwards (I imagine) to another Exchange server on a different LAN. I have my profile configured to deliver to a local PST file. It seems that Outlook does successfully update free/busy info on the server sometimes; the error message appears fairly randomly - e.g. sometimes when I delete a meeting request, but not every time. An...

SRM 3.0 for SBS
Trying to "test" install CRM 3.0 for SBS on a SBS 2003 Premium R2 server. Installation gives option to install a sql Report Server or use existing. The one it tries to install is SQL 2000 and the screen says it is not compatible with other versions of SQL. So will the install allow you to connect to the SBS 2003's SQL 2005 Workgroup Report Server? Can;t find this answer anywhere! Thanks, KBB In answer to your first question, yes. You have to install SQL 2005 Reporting Services, then connect to this during CRM setup "KBB" <kbbnospam@dontspamme123.org> w...

Low hard drive space
Exchange 5.5 I currently have only 50MB left on my Hard Drive. I need to pucrchase a new drive and point exchange to the new drive Any suggestion on how to do this. Thanks! Add the new hard drive to the machine and then use the Exchange Optimizer to move the databases to the new drive. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b73b01c420b9$43c10ba0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Exchange 5.5 > > > I currently have only 50MB left on my Hard Drive. I need ...

How do I display daily duty timings (day/night) of employees for .
I am looking for a template that would permit me to display the work timings of my 30 employees. They either work the day shift or the night shift. ...

Publishing Free/Busy Time
I was reading in the Help section that I can set our PCs to publish each person's Free/Busy time to our local server. Can anyone give me any extra information on hos I do this? I went to Tools/Options/Calendar Options/Free-Busy Time and foudn where I can setr it to do that. THe question is how exactly do I specify where to publish the information to, and how do I get all my PCs to be able to retireve the informatino to make it useful to everybody? THere's no Browse button so do I need to just type in a folder such as (X:\schedule) or something different? Just can't get it to wo...

Microsoft 60 Day Trial Key
Hi I have a new HP PC with Office 2007 Trial installed on it with an Activation Assistant that I click the 1 button to get a 60 Trial key. When clicking this I don't get a key but pop up message. "The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key. " So i then goto website and click on the link which takes me to here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/products/FX101759...

Exchange 5.5, Outlook 2003 and Czech characters
We are using the following configuration: - Windows XP English - Outlook 2003 English + MUI for French, Spanish, Italian, German - Exchange 5.5. We encounter some problem with Czech characters. When contacts are stored in the mailbox in Exchange 5.5, some czech characters are replaced in contact name, company, .... When we stored the same contact in a pst file, evrything works fine. The characters are not replaced. Have somebody an idea or a solution for me? ...

Reporting Bugs to Microsoft
I have found a bug in Exchange 2003, does anyone know how I report this? Whats the bug? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "fatiefats" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:682EE703-4471-4D68-9359-CD32DD34DA9D@microsoft.com... >I have found a bug in Exchange 2003, does anyone know how I report this? I attempted to uninstall Exchange server. I need to do this because the domain controller was incorrectly installed. Anyway I am getting this message: Setup encountered an error while checking prereq...

Outlook Opens looking for Exchange Server
A computer club member wishes to used Outlook so that she can sync with her Palm. Environment: Windows XP Pro SP2, IE 7, Windows Genuine Advantage installed. Symptom One: When Outlook is opened, the program is looking for Exchange Server. She is using a laptop with no exchange server available. Symptom Two: When performing Office Update, three items did not install all with error code 0x8024402C: 1. Update for Outlook Junk Mail (KB943591) 2. Office 2003 update SP3 3. Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) I suspicion that Office 2003 is a 60 day trial that has never been activated. Are ...

Exchange 2003 or Outlook 2003 error
This is only happening with one of our users, and I am trying to figure out if it is with there Outlook 2003 Client or if it is with our Exchange 2003 server. I have read other posts about this however I could not tell if the error was with one or all of the clients. Also they seemed to indicate it was for outside there domain, ours is happening for both outside and inside when a mail is sent to a user on the same server and domain. They have not received the error (to my knowledge) from OWA. Error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject...

Microsoft Word
I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an email(as an attachment) ready to be sent. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -- KPFDCO3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1338781.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

I need a list of command line switches for Microsoft WORD.
I am using a Shell command to execute Microsoft WORD 2003. I need to halt execution of VBA code until WORD finishes it's task. Is there a command line switch for WORD to cause it to pause the VBA function until it is finished? Is there a VBA command to pause execution of code until WORD finishes? Thanks. I am pretty sure the answer to your specific question is "No". If you tell us exactly what you are doing, including from where the Shell command is being executed, maybe we can suggest another way that will overcome the problem. -- Hope this helps. Please r...

Need help converting Microsoft Outlook calendar to Entourage.... At wits' end here! Please advise...
I have a Mac at work which runs Microsoft Outlook 2001 client on an Exchange server. I have a calendar on this machine (stored locally, not on the server) which has a ton of reminders programmed into it - very useful! Now, at home I got a new Mac laptop with Entourage X. Is there any way to move all of the reminders (appointments) from my calendar on Outlook to my Entourage calendar? I've tried two things: 1) I exported the calendar info as a CSV text file, and then tried importing it in Entourage. The problem is that Entourage import function seems to think it's importing an Address...

Restoring Public Folder to a Recovery Server
Hello, We have exchange 2003. We restored our PUB folder database to a recovery server (separe forest). We are able to mount the database but how can we acess it. We know exmerge will not work in this case and we tried installing outlook client but we can only see the default Public folder database. Thanks in advance Hi, "xmis1" <xmis1@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6FCB9C1E-1D51-4FCA-9F82-6A3B85DFB510@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > We have exchange 2003. We restored our PUB folder database to a recovery > server (separe forest). We ar...

Exchange VSS Writer Error
Hi, Our Exchange Server ( running on Win2003, Exch2003-SP1 ) is having backup issues since the active backup job was interrupted by a network failure. Network switch's power was interrupted during an active backup job. After the incident, I am having error when I try to start the exchange backup. I am using Veritas Backup veritas 10 to do the backup job. I have tried to use the windows native backup but is facing the similar problem also. The following is the event details when i try to activate a backup job Event Type: Information Event Source: NTBackup Event Category: None ...

Is word clipart on commercial website newsletter for free?
Do I have permission to use the the Word clipart on my website newsletter? or do I pay royalties to anyone? See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030900871033.aspx -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "JD" <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CC29933-28E2-4C5A-84DD-30A0BCF19B22@microsoft.com... > Do I have permission to use the the Word clipart on my website newsletter? > or > do I pay royalties to anyone? ...

FREE New Indian oil for men!
Free Indian oil promotion for men! 100% free trial bottle, safe and great fun! Tel : 91-22-24449309/56663081 MURLI WAGHULDE ...

Transfering to new EXCH Server.
We are trying to transfer to a new Exchange 2003 server so we can reformat the old machine. Mailbox transfers are complete and the new box is hooked up internally and to our outgoing IP. I am able to receive mail from outside the network, but all outgoing mail is stuck in the queue. I have set the Virtual Smtp server to all unassigned, and I have nothing in routing. Im not very familiar with these settings. Is the problem the old exchange server? Is there a way to remove it without uninstalling exchange from the old machine? My non deliverables come back with this error message. ...